OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that interview was old and during the whole ray rice situation if i recall. think floyd made a comment so she just jumped on it

Last edited:
I hope Brian Kenny don't get in, women's rights was the worst thing to happen in Murica, Asians don't know anything about sports, and the Hate for Tebow is being compared to the love for the KO god. NT I love it.

Funny how they trying to tear a black man down during the biggest fight of his career

Wasnt no domestic violence talk when he was fighting maidana or canelo
truth

They want this to be all good vs evil. Floyd hasnt even had to play the bad guy like in fights past. Haha the only one who tried to bring this Up was robert Guerreros dad but no on jumped on it then

True.

Why would you want to go support it?

Floyd did you a favor :lol:
she is a str8 up hypocrite lol.

Y not go to bob arum or manny to make sure ur credentials were good lol

Yeah broad tweeting like a 13 year old, and then put the other chick on blast for good measure :lol:
Did Beadle tweet anything about it?

Yeah broad tweeting like a 13 year old, and then put the other chick on blast for good measure
laugh.gif

Did Beadle tweet anything about it?
Beadle tweeted about it first (not surprised)

Last edited:
I hope Brian Kenny don't get in, women's rights was the worst thing to happen in Murica, Asians don't know anything about sports, and the Hate for Tebow is being compared to the love for the KO god. NT I love it.

What is going on in this thread...

It still feels kinda surreal that this is happening.

I should be helping my cousin set up his crib, but I'm stuck in review sessions for my upcoming exams...

Heard at the gym that Pacquiao sent out a message to one of the Presidents to spare a life from execution and they abided! :smokin Pretty cool.

Best thing about this fight is Floyd's DV history can finally reach mainstream media. This is great. You don't F with Nichols. :smokin

Best thing about this fight is Floyd's DV history can finally reach mainstream media. This is great. You don't F with Nichols. :smokin

Have you been living under a rock That and him flaunting his wealth are the chief reasons everyone hates him. It's been in the mainstream B.

Last edited:
lol, wut?

Also, there'a difference between confidence and being straight arrogant. And why is race even an issue? Both of these dudes are a minority... even more so for Pacquiao. 
Yeah your right there is a difference.
Mainstream America tells me Tom Brady is confident.
Mainstream America tells me Floyd Mayweather is arrogant.
Thanks for pointing that out bro.

Mayweather got beef with the females?

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:
Broads are pure uncut hypocrites!
She clearly acts as though she has disdain and disgust towards Floyd and his supporters.
BUT she was going to the fight? And now she mad she can't get in for free :rofl:
Has nothing to do with going to a free fight b. Imagine if Goodell banned Nichols before his Ray Rice PC? How many of yall would be calling outt Goodell for that? Floyd STANS are the most gullible :lol:

Mayweather got beef with the females?

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:
Broads are pure uncut hypocrites!
She clearly acts as though she has disdain and disgust towards Floyd and his supporters.
BUT she was going to the fight? And now she mad she can't get in for free :rofl:
Has nothing to do with going to a free fight b. Imagine if Goodell banned Nichols before his Ray Rice PC? How many of yall would be calling outt Goodell for that? Floyd STANS are the most gullible :lol:

wasnt it her job to go to vegas and cover this for cnn/turner?

Have you been living under a rock That and him flaunting his wealth are the chief reasons everyone hates him. It's been in the mainstream B.
Then why is getting so much headlines NOW?? Oh that's right. It's because he's in the biggest fight of the century.

More ignorance not arrogance

Why say no pictures it didn't happen when he went to jail, just apologize and learn. THE IGNORANCE

Then why is getting so much headlines NOW?? Oh that's right. It's because he's in the biggest fight of the century.

That interview was from CNN a while ago. Floyd's past is well documented. It seems that NOW it's being used as another reason to hate him more though. Didn't hear much when he fought Canelo about how vile he was. It is what it is though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom