OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard at the gym that Pacquiao sent out a message to one of the Presidents to spare a life from execution and they abided!
smokin.gif
Pretty cool.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sport...ao-appeal-woman-execution-20150429-story.html

Kinda crazy. Nothing to do with the fight though lol
Manny voted against contraception for poor filipino women.....has nothing to do with the fight tho 
grin.gif

don't even want them using condoms......

I'm sleep tho

Then why is getting so much headlines NOW?? Oh that's right. It's because he's in the biggest fight of the century.

That interview was from CNN a whole ago
Huh? I'm talking about his DV history. Why is it getting mainstream news NOW? We knew about this for years. It's because he's in the biggest fight of the century. Which was my initial point. Was my post THAT confusing? :lol:

You act like it wasn't mainstream then. It was. Just as Tiger's infedelity was.

Has nothing to do with going to a free fight b. Imagine if Goodell banned Nichols before his Ray Rice PC? How many of yall would be calling outt Goodell for that? Floyd STANS are the most gullible :lol:
She shouldn't have been stuntin for the cameras then.
Say your piece, take your stance and move on.
She was out of line trying to blast this man, especially after he is doing you a favor and coming on your show.

Bait fail? No I'm calling it like I see it.
Pacquiao gets a pass because he's doing their dirty work.
He's going to take down the arrogant black dude that told the regime to kiss his black *** and took control of his career.
Mainstream America hates a confident black man. Always has and always will.
:lol:

Bait-fail-again

I like how you changed your whole argument subject in attempts to salvage something

Last edited:
This whole good vs. evil narrative is quite hilarious though. Even better when the "bad guy" wins.

You act like it wasn't mainstream then. It was. Just as Tiger's infedelity was.
Floyd's DV history was put in the same spotlight as Tiger Woods infidelity? :rofl: :rofl: When did People's magazine do a special issue on Floyd's DV history?

I think you overestimate the amount of people who know who Floyd is. Either that or you don't know what mainsteam media is....

Floyd's DV history was put in the same spotlight as Tiger Woods infidelity? :rofl: :rofl: When did People's magazine do a special issue on Floyd's DV history?

I think you overestimate the amount of people who know who Floyd is. Either that or you don't know what mainsteam media is....

People magazine is mainstream? What about the Washington Post, NY Times, USA Today, CNN, Faux News, MSNBC or the other credible news outlets who all had features and stories ran at the time of Floyd's incidents. But no a gossip magazine is where the mainstream is happening. Child please.

Hey hey hey now..

Fir the record

PEOPLE isn't a gossip magazine... THATS WHY THEY DIDNT RUN IT..

NEXT TO NAT'L GEOGRAHIC I HAVE A PEOPLE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION & ESPN

I LIKE PRINTED MATERIAL BECAUSE THERE NO FALSE ADS THAT LEAD ME DOWN A WINDY ROAD ONLINE

PEOPLE got copied by STAR, US WEEKLY, AND INTOUCH that actually are gossip magazines.

My espn came in tooView media item 1516883

Last edited:
It was mainstream but it wasnt on the same level as tigers incident or ray rice and ochocincos incident

Maybe because there was no proof for the media to blow it up

When I say it was mainsteam that means it was not just in the sports news (ESPN) realm it went permeated other media facets. As did those other incidents and Ray Rice, AP, etc.

Mayweather got beef with the females?

Mayweather banned Nichols and Beadle... Wow. :rofl: :smh:  

fdb. i would let that chick in my building either if she's trying to embarrass me or distract me before i gotta go fight for my life and legacy. bof dem chicks can suck it.

Money made it so they cant even get in the building lmaooooooooo :smokin

I agree. Beadle has been on a campaign for attention for a while now. Dungy, Stephen A, and now Floyd. Always the victim. Plus Kelly Swanson just tweeted this out

m8nsjt.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom