OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone making this a race debate?

The mods should just ban ya'll that keep on bringing that garbage into the table.

-Drew

yea dont make this racial. its fun talking about this from a fighting standpoint, but soil the convo with bs race wars.

lets chat about how tiny these guys are. 5'5 145? yikes.

yea dont make this racial. its fun talking about this from a fighting standpoint, but soil the convo with bs race wars.

lets chat about how tiny these guys are. 5'5 145? yikes.
 straight thot numbers
laugh.gif

Yall sound like my boy who's like 6 2' 220 who swears he can kick Floyd's *** and his punches "won't hurt him"

Yall sound like my boy who's like 6 2' 220 who swears he can kick Floyd's *** and his punches "won't hurt him"
we been thru this already fam. outside the ring floyd cant even see nelly or dwayne wade. prime lloyd banks would wash floyd. so yeah ur boy probably right.

he's probably right. I'm about that same size and mostly muscle and I got squabbles, i'm sure I'd mop floyd up. He's small as hell, theres no power behind those punches. It's not like he's bruce lee.

Pro fighter in any weight class can F you up.

You can get KO'd by a Strawweight

You gotta do better than that. You bring up a weak bait argument and got pooped on for it. Then you try to pick up what you can with a deflection counter bait argument that again got no bites. Saw wii
Say lil homie all that "BAIT" crap you keep slinging around is extremely disrespectful.
I don't play with bigots nor do I accept their demonic perspectives.

he's probably right. I'm about that same size and mostly muscle and I got squabbles, i'm sure I'd mop floyd up. He's small as hell, theres no power behind those punches. It's not like he's bruce lee.
lmao Man Floyd would murda u wih them hands my boy from Hoover Crip was like 6-6 and got into it with Sugar Shane and got mopped up badly...

lmao Man Floyd would murda u wih them hands my boy from Hoover Crip was like 6-6 and got into it with Sugar Shane and got mopped up badly...

That's Shane, though. Dude threw bombs as punches.

-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom