OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't believe Floyd would hurt his hands, though?

I mean I could believe certain fighters can mess up others and such. Just not all.

-Drew
He might but thats a after the fact issue lol once he connect on that chin thats all she wrote 

Yea he use to mess with Shane Cousin and hit her 1 night and she told him her cousin gon f him up he didnt believe her next morning Shane was on his porch in a tank top tellin him to catch that fade #TRUESTORY
damb. i see shane mosely on my porch telling me to run the fade im acting like i aint eem home

damb. i see shane mosely on my porch telling me to run the fade im acting like i aint eem home

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at the visual "You at the wrong house sir"

I bet Mayweather is smarter than all this and really acts like a fool and cocky to make more money. Its working. In WWF (80s 90s) besides Hulk Hogan, the villains were the most popular. He probably took his script from MrPerfect, Ravishing Rick Rude, and the Million Dollar Man.

I rarely like the goody two shoes act but i like Pacquiao cuz he is an agressor in the ring and puts on a show.

Last edited:
Really been looking forward to this fight after Emmanuel Stewart said after a Pac Man fight (he was commentating) several years ago: If, I'm Floyd I'm making his fight right now and couter-punching him all night long....

God I hate the Twitter mob mentality. So many people ready to talk **** about Mayweather, and then we find out the revoked credentials thing was an alleged mistake.

Whether it was a mistake or not we'll probably never know. But now all these asshats are "taking a stand for women". But all those same folks were about to plunk down $100 for a fight with a known woman abuser. People are ******* clown *** sheep man, I swear. :smh:

I bet Mayweather is smarter than all this and really acts like a fool and cocky to make more money. Its working. In WWF (80s 90s) besides Hulk Hogan, the villains were the most popular. He probably took his script from MrPerfect, Ravishing Rick Rude, and the Million Dollar Man.

Exactly. I've been saying this for years. Repped.

He's an extreme version of Ric Flair compared to the other wrestlers you named but I still agree...

Last edited:
Every bar/sports bar in town is either charging a crazy cover charge or fully reserved. My friends and I might just have to stream the fight, nobody wants to pay for the PPV :smh:

How old are you guys that you guys can't afford to at least split it? You said friends so there's at least 3 of you. You guys can't afford 30 bucks a person?

Between the ages of 22-26 :lol: there are 8 of us interested, but these dudes are from the age of downloading movies, music etc. Paying for something like this is a foreign concept to them :smh:

Between the ages of 22-26
laugh.gif
there are 8 of us interested, but these dudes are from the age of downloading movies, music etc. Paying for something like this is a foreign concept to them
mean.gif
u need new friends then man yall cant put 12 bucks apiece together is wrong lol 

I know people who say they can't justify paying because it is 5 years late and the price is inflated from the typical $50-60

Between the ages of 22-26 :lol: there are 8 of us interested, but these dudes are from the age of downloading movies, music etc. Paying for something like this is a foreign concept to them :smh:

Makes no sense. Yall were down to go to a bar and pay for over priced drinks. Individually, splitting up the fight + beers is probably cheaper unless you go to a bar to nurse one drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom