OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, this thread went downhill after a few people started talking about DM and spilling out racial slurs.

Can we keep the topic on the actual fight and quit the gossip? Most of us are against these things but wth man, but I ain't no one to judge these two athletes outside the ring with their personal lifes.

#TeamPac. LET THE BEST MAN WIN 

Kinda reminds me of my friend who runs with a group that is super broke/cheap

Like every time they go out they stick him with the bill, jumping turnstiles, asking him for money all the time but not paying him back. Always telling him to cut them loose lol

While we're arguing over this petty ****, Pacman, Money, Arum, Haymon, Ellerbe, Espinoza, Hershman, Moonves are laughing to the bank.

:lol: we can't even decide where to eat without arguing for 30min, would not trade them for anyone though

Damn, this thread went downhill after a few people started talking about DM and spilling out racial slurs.
Can we keep the topic on the actual fight and quit the gossip? Most of us are against these things but wth man, but I ain't no one to judge these two athletes outside the ring with their personal lifes.

#TeamPac. LET THE BEST MAN WIN 

Smh not only here but also boxingscene forums is a zoo.....

Between the ages of 22-26 :lol: there are 8 of us interested, but these dudes are from the age of downloading movies, music etc. Paying for something like this is a foreign concept to them :smh:

I remember paying 50 a month on wrestling PPVs. And then dropping 80 when Tyson fought :lol:

Cheaper now days overall (and thanks to the WWE Network)

Between the ages of 22-26 :lol: there are 8 of us interested, but these dudes are from the age of downloading movies, music etc. Paying for something like this is a foreign concept to them :smh:
I wouldn't go as far as telling you to end friendships over this :lol: but pooling money together out of 8 shouldn't be a big deal. That's a night out to eat at a fast food restaurant.

I bet Mayweather is smarter than all this and really acts like a fool and cocky to make more money. Its working. In WWF (80s 90s) besides Hulk Hogan, the villains were the most popular. He probably took his script from MrPerfect, Ravishing Rick Rude, and the Million Dollar Man.

I rarely like the goody two shoes act but i like Pacquiao cuz he is an agressor in the ring and puts on a show.
The cockiness maybe but what would putting on the act of an emotionally-confused 11 year old child do for you from a promotional perspective?

Floyd seems genuinely weird to me.

Last edited:
I ordered the fight. I was gonna charge my friends but instead I'll just say bring something you know? Like that would kinda be tacky to ask everyone to kick in

I ordered the fight. I was gonna charge my friends but instead I'll just say bring something you know? Like that would kinda be tacky to ask everyone to kick in
Just have them bring some food/beer and help you clean up, that's the worst part about hosting.  $$ be damned.

Just wanna enjoy the fight. I think most people know Floyd is not a good guy. Him beating up women is a major turnoff. I respect his talent and work ethic. Other than that I don't think much of him..

Last edited:
I have a feeling UD goes to floyd and manny needs a knockout 
Between the ages of 22-26
laugh.gif
there are 8 of us interested, but these dudes are from the age of downloading movies, music etc. Paying for something like this is a foreign concept to them
mean.gif
wow .. cheap mofos.. everyone waited 5 years for this thing to happen and y'all over here being cheap as hell smh

#totinos pizza gang over here

Just wanna enjoy the fight. I think most people know Floyd is not a good guy. Him beating up women is a major turnoff. I respect his talent and work ethic. Other than that I don't thank much of him..

I think if we knew most me, be it star athletes or just men that we know in everyday life, you'd be shocked at some of the awful things people say or do or have done

I ordered the fight for my friends and family  HD of course ... i just told them to bring the food and liquor and call it even..

this is a great gathering for friends and family . there will be no other event like this in a long time so why not splurge .. nows not the time to be cheap. we all waited for this damn thing so don't get cold feet and be cheap now

spoiler: it's all a work

can't get too worked up over two midgets that either foreman or lyle could have taken out at the same time even after they retired

have fun! :tongue:

all this girl power about domestic violence in a mens sport . i know its an issue but they act like may didn't serve his time and pay his dues . He's been clean ever since i don't get why they have to bring this up.. Im flip and a manny fan but i am a fan of boxing and money may as well so i will support him on this case

all this girl power about domestic violence in a mens sport . i know its an issue but they act like may didn't serve his time and pay his dues . He's been clean ever since i don't get why they have to bring this up.. Im flip and a manny fan but i am a fan of boxing and money may as well so i will support him on this case
Lots of people don't really want to support a dude who beats up women/has beat up women.  Not that complicated.

"Men's sport" or not, don't see how that's relevant.

But he didn't serve his time :lol:

Dude cried and got out of jail

FYI, I really don't care about any on that mess

Is there any where I can watch the fight online legally? I want to get it in HD and have the entire package from my cable company but wont be near a TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom