OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna hear anything from anyone else. People were saying Floyd is avoiding Paqiuao. He's running from Paqiuao because he knows he'll lose. He fought Paq fair and square last night and won fair and square.

Just stop it. Be mad all you want but Paqiauo wasn't able to defeat Floyd in the fight of the century. Floyd is way too brilliant. Manny should retire; this match won't daunt his legacy. It's been long standing, regardless.

For some reason this one got me. Maybe cause I been to so many cookouts with old black dudes talking bout their BBQ secrets
The "How ya mama doing?" caption @Freeze posted to this pic had me in tears.
laugh.gif

If I see another person say that people don't understand boxing followed by "the goal is to hit your opponent and not get hit" :smh:

People understand boxing, Bernard Hopkins' fights were boring, like all of them, and they sucked. Nobody said "you just don't understand boxing". For whatever reason, Floyd just has these annoying fanboys.

Every B-Hop fight? Like all of them? :stoneface:

If I see another person say that people don't understand boxing followed by "the goal is to hit your opponent and not get hit" :smh:

People understand boxing, Bernard Hopkins' fights were boring, like all of them, and they sucked. Nobody said "you just don't understand boxing". For whatever reason, Floyd just has these annoying fanboys.

Every B-Hop fight? Like all of them? :stoneface:

Yea. Like all of them except for like 2 fights. I don't need to watch a video from Hopkins to explain his boring boxing.

If I watch a basketball game and they do " hack a Shaq" all game long, it will be a boring mediocre game, and the fact that it was boring and mediocre has nothing to do with understanding the game of basketball.

Boxing is dead. This fight didn't help anything. The whole sport should be retired now. Nothing but smoke and mirrors.
lol ... Fight of the century??? People are dumb and miss guided. This was just an anticipated fight, nothing about it scream fight of the century.

This ain't no Marvelous vs Hitman or Sugar ... No Ali vs Form an or Fraizer ... This was just an anticipated fight that people wanted for 6 years .... **** out of her.

You are right, until we have a great heavy weight boxing is dead.

Klitcho bothers are so boring . ..

It seemed like Pacquiao fans thought it was an exciting fight.
They were cheering and chanting the whole fight.
They were having a good ol time.

Mayweather my dude, but that fight was eh. Especially since I payed for it, I would've been pissed if I missed it doe..,

:wow: no ***** given that day :rofl:

guarantee dude got no yambs after the fight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom