OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd Sr. throwing shots at Ariza 
roll.gif

Strengthening him? That son of a ***** ain’t strengthening nobody. He ain’t nobody. He’s in there, I can’t say exactly what he’s doing but he ain’t strength training little Floyd. What Floyd’s doing everybody’s helping, it’s not just one person.
 He don’t know **** anyways, he don’t know anything about no damn boxing, I do know that. I know he doesn’t know anything about boxing and he don’t know what to tell anyone anyways. If he does know anything, it’s some dirty **** and it’s something that nobody wants to use or hear about. Nobody is into that kind of mess.

I told you Bros. HBO knows what they're doing when it comes to production and T.V. shows. I mean come on. Game Of Thrones. :nthat: :lol:

HBO is leagues above Showtime in that regard.

You have to come in expecting bias towards their fighter, though. I'm pretty sure if Floyd was still in HBO he would get love as well.

Fortune called it right. Ariza is a cancer in every camp he goes to. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
HBO always does a good job with those tho.

But that joint should be called " Mayweather was scared and he finally made the fight" :lol:

Because that's all it was about. :rofl:

I didn't see portrayed in that way at all. I was actually shocked at how unbiased the production was.

I don't care what you do good, I do everything GREAT! Being that he makes 99.9% of opponents looks average vs him. Thoughts he'll make Pac look the same?

itd be funny to see a tko or something. either manny galls asleep or Mayweather gets dazed like hatton. i remember cott stunning flloyid a few when it went the distance, i am guessing fllod throws stronger jabs. manny has to do his delahoya mcdonalds flurry at 1% strength. or come out with the ehonda, 1000 hand punch.

aint no body ever messed Flloyds face before.

Last edited:
I'm just happy Pac is respected by black atheletes. Asians never get credit for being good at any sport.

I'd put $ if possible no KO

I'm just happy Pac is respected by black atheletes. Asians never get credit for being good at any sport.

hopefully he can cash some of that respect in and become a sparring partner, after Floyd whoops him and Arum takes him to the cleaners.

hopefully he can cash some of that respect in and become a sparring partner, after Floyd whoops him and Arum takes him to the cleaners.
Yea I'm sure Pac gonna be on food stamps and pay child support after this fight too
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom