OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even see how the dude is a good ref for either fighter.

Dude really just makes the worst calls.

He's going to break any inside fighting that occurs, which would've been advantageous for Floyd.

Watch if one of these guys KD the other, and dude will rule it a slip or vice versa.

-Drew

Pretty much.

^ The only time I see him do that, and I agree he's a bit premature w/ it, is when he steps in for clinches. He doesn't allow them to fight out the clinches often enough.

But I don't see that as detrimental to Pac at all. Or advantageous to Floyd.

The Floyd-Maidana fight had Bayless CLEARLY psyched out by Floyd's trash talk and complaining before hand. This time Floyd would prefer to clinch and work inside so maybe he'll actually let them fight. That Maidana fight was one of the worst referee jobs I've ever seen.

$25k is all he gettin paid? This fight will make close to half a billi and all they payin him is $25k man he better than me I would of said hell nah to them crumbs...

$25k is all he gettin paid? This fight will make close to half a billi and all they payin him is $25k man he better than me I would of said hell nah to them crumbs...

Crumbs is all he deserves for his horrible reffing. :lol:

-Drew

Death.
Taxes.
NT'ers complaining about everything.
I have no problem with Bayless as the choice.
I agree. I don't see it favoring either fighter.
Again, people just making EXCUSES already! Just let the fight play out people.

Nobody making excuses, doe. :lol:

Everyone. Floyd and Manny fans just think that Bayless is too old and incompetent for such a job now.

-Drew

Last edited:
Nobody making excuses, doe. :lol:

Everyone. Floyd and Manny fans just think that Bayless is too old and incompetent for such a job now.

-Drew
Just hear Pac fans complaining aka EXCUSES! Just let the fight play out.

Last edited:
25k for one night aint bad though
sick.gif
It is when your officiating a 500M event 

Last edited:
I was hoping either Kenny Bayless, Tony Weeks, or Steve Smoger was calling this fight. Those are the best in the business right now IMO. I don't really see the issues some have with Bayless. 

I don't really see the issues some have with Bayless. 

As it was said before he let Floyd spook him into calling a horrific fight. Not that Floyd was wrong for complaining cuz weeks letting **** slide was just as bad. Maidana could've been deducted 2-3 points in that fight easily

Last edited:
I was hoping either Kenny Bayless, Tony Weeks, or Steve Smoger was calling this fight. Those are the best in the business right now IMO. I don't really see the issues some have with Bayless. 

Personally out of the three, I would have had Smoger ref.

I've been iffy with Bayless and Weeks.

-Drew

As it was said before he let Floyd spook him into calling a horrific fight. Not that Floyd was wrong for complaining cuz weeks letting **** slide was just as bad. Maidana could've been deducted 2-3 points in that fight easily
I think Bayless cleaned up all that rough housing stuff Chino was doing in the 1st fight, which Weeks failed to do.

Last edited:
Personally out of the three, I would have had Smoger ref.

I've been iffy with Bayless and Weeks.

-Drew
Weeks for sure didn't have a good night in the 1st Floyd/Chino fight. I was surprised as while he allow fighters to let their hands go, he's usually in control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom