OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just happy Pac is respected by black atheletes. Asians never get credit for being good at any sport.

I'd put $ if possible no KO

Shouldn't you be happy whites respect him? Blacks always give credit when it's due

laugh.gif

comment was so god damn stupid......look who was writing the racist headlines when Lin went on that dope run with the Knicks 

same here, I thought it was going to be many bias but I didn't see it that way

Yea i thought it was pretty fair to both sides, lucky for HBO that they had a lot of content they could use for Floyd that they recorded before he signed the big CBS/Showtime deal. The documentary was really well-made. HBO does a much better job than Showtime in general imo

Last edited:
Yea I'm sure Pac gonna be on food stamps and pay child support after this fight too :rofl:

I'm sure Arum will set up a couple of tin cans so they can make what they can

Bro what??? :x

Respect both fighters, man. These two dudes are still P4P #1 and #2 of this era. They're the top of the class. Elite of the elite.

There's no shame to the loser of this match up. He will still stand as being better than the billions of other boxers out there.

All that trash and condescending statements about either fighter will just look like flat out hate, b. :smh:

We better than that. :smh:

-Drew

I'm just happy Pac is respected by black atheletes. Asians never get credit for being good at any sport.

I'd put $ if possible no KO

Efren "The Magician" Reyes is considered the greatest pool player of all time, doe. :nthat:

-Drew

Who's the ref for this fight?
according to:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...her-all-you-need-to-know-about-the-fight.html

Referee and judges
The referee will be assigned in the coming weeks by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. NSAC will also choose the judges, and as the commission in control will have the overall jurisdiction over the event. The NSAC is a fully-functioning government department, and if any of their drugs tests cone back as positive, they have a public duty to make it public.

mayweather got rough up by slow poke maidana by just cutting off the ring on him. Add Manny's speed mayweather is gonna be in trouble may 2 ....... the amount of holding and clinching in mayweather vs maidana 2 :x

Last edited:
how anyone believes Maidana fights are anyway indicative to how a Floyd/Pac fight will turn out, is utter nonsense.

:lol:

comment was so god damn stupid......look who was writing the racist headlines when Lin went on that dope run with the Knicks 

Everyone is racist to a certain extent white black Asian. Every comedian got an Asian joke in his act.

I'm just saying it's good to hear from the dominant race (in ALL of athletics) that they say good things about him.

And how u know a white guy wrote those headlines? !?!?!!? Just cause Mayweather reading.....nvrmnd

Last edited:
LOL.  I think Manny Has to lose that hair.  It'll just make him an easier target to hit.  Unless he greased his hair w/ Siracha or chilli oil which will burn FLoyds eyes when they tie up and sniff each others shoulders.

:lol:

Everyone is racist to a certain extent white black Asian. Every comedian got an Asian joke in his act.

I'm just saying it's good to hear from the dominant race (in ALL of athletics) that they say good things about him.

And how u know a white guy wrote those headlines? !?!?!!? Just cause Mayweather reading.....nvrmnd

Cause the "***** in the armor" headline was by a white guy :lol: he had to apologize

Black people always give props to folks who are good....we getting literally killed out here for sport so what we look like hating on an Asian athlete because he's Asian?

That's foolish...don't mix us up with white folks

Damn.

I guess I still don't know which broadcast to go with then.
What you mean? It's a joint broadcast HBO and Showtime.

With Mayweather vs Pacquiao now official, more details on the fight and its presentation as a joint HBO and Showtime venture is starting to come out. One big question many fans have had is who would call the fight, since this was reportedly one of the things Floyd Mayweather had strong feelings on during the negotiations.

If Chris Mannix's tweet is correct, it sounds like they've got it exactly right. HBO's Jim Lampley and Roy Jones Jr will reportedly call the fight along with Showtime's Al Bernstein, with Max Kellerman (HBO) and Jim Gray (SHO) as additional reporters handling interviews and such.

Lampley and Bernstein were really the must-haves here, at least in my view, because they are the remaining institutions of boxing broadcast journalism on the major stage. Both are members of the International Boxing Hall of Fame (Bernstein in the class of 2012, Lampley as part of the class of 2015), both have added a great deal to the sport during their many years calling the action, and they just had to be here. With all due respect to the likes of Mauro Ranallo and Kellerman, this is a generation defining fight, and it needed the voices of this generation. Someday, Ranallo and Kellerman may have their own version of a Mayweather-Pacquiao to call.

Do you think this is the right team for the fight, too? Would you have preferred someone subbed in for one of the three? Are you also amazed that Jim Gray not only still exists, but is part of a major sporting event like this in 2015?

Last edited:
I was under the impression that it was going to be two separate broadcasts. Thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom