OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
just to add more fun to the thread.

You know who thought he lost that maidana fight? Ppl who don't know boxing. Just look at the punch stats the fight wasn't even close.

Watch it with the sound off the announcers had everybody gassed dude was missing everything.

Last edited:
Didn't watch the maidana fight live but when I heard from people that he was giving Floyd some trouble I viewed it maybe that Sunday after the fight. I'm not a boxing expert by any means but maidana was throwing punches that weren't even connecting. I was surprised he even got a rematch. Only time I've seen Floyd shook was when Mosley got him, but Shane didn't really follow up after that

The Maidana fight worked out perfectly for Floyd. He won the first fight fairly easy. Then you have the majority of casual viewers saying it was close. Why not take another easy 30 million plus payday for a rematch?

Pac is washed. He couldn't even hurt Timothy Bradley and he didn't do enough in the first Bradley fight to avoid being robbed by the judges. Dudes in her acting like Pac is Bruce Lee.

Who has Floyd hurt? :lol: Dont worry we will all wait.

Didn't Floyd just have a rematch with Maidana, because a lot of people thought he lost?

You guys really are something else.

I don't think anyone really thought he "lost". As much as they'd like him to.

Perhaps if you weren't really paying attention, you thought the fight was closer than it was, but that's about it.

You're reaching.

The rematch happened because everything I just said made it marketable.

Last edited:
What if vegas lets manny win so they can take all da money :nerd:

I actually could see this playing out.

That's way too much money involved for these two not to fight again.

-Drew

We finally agree on something :lol:

Honestly don't care who win but I will be mad if either one wins when it should've been the other. Well I wouldn't say I don't care because I want it to be Floyd but if he lose then I'll just :smh:

I just smell Vegas shadiness for some reason ....no way they don't try to milk one more...hell I don't see how either fighter wouldn't want to either. Both aren't good character guys IMO

And regarding Floyd domestic abuse...I forgot he beat his kids mother in front of his kids :smh:

Beating women is bad but in front of ya kids is just :x some all around ****** up ****

As a father finding that out again rustled my jimmies quite a bit ....I might be team paq by Saturday j/k but I'm def more neutral than ever and don't even care to talk **** to manny fans anymore ....I did have fun doing that until now but good luck to you all :pimp:

Im sorry if youve been KO'd by Marquez and you havent had a KO in 8yrs you stand no chance against Floyd PERIOD...everybody wanna Pac hit Harder i havent seen that. You can post all the pics of guys face damaged for all i care last i remember Floyd the best defense boxer so all those diagrams dont mean ish to me come Saturday all this hype about Pac will be killed immediately . I actually think this fight would of been alot more competitive had it been 4-5 yrs ago the min Pac got KO'd by Marquez it was a wrap now hes EXPOSED.

Maidana never stopped fighting in the first fight, and earned a rematch.
He stuck to the script, made the fight entertaining and got paid to take another L.

That 5inch reach advantage Money got gonna be the difference
100% the difference.

If Pac were the same size as May, I'd have this fight at 50/50, mistake prone or not (Pac).

But this is a case of a  great bigger man vs a great littler man. Pac can compensate vs someone like Marg and Algeri, but against the best defensive/counter puncher in the sport? Nah

You know who thought he lost that maidana fight? Ppl who don't know boxing. Just look at the punch stats the fight wasn't even close.

Watch it with the sound off the announcers had everybody gassed dude was missing everything.
Agreed - and I'm a casual boxing fan. Maidana was not fast enough to keep up with Floyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom