OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May can always fall back on a WWE career.  I heard he knocked out the Big Show 
eek.gif

Im so dam happy that im of age, and able to understand the greatness of this fight and everything that comes wit it. I was too young to see the tyson and lewis fight back in the day.

The last time I seen or thought Floyd was too cautious was vs. Canelo and that was probably due to how much smaller Floyd was in size vs. Canelo also being aware of Canelos punching power. Someone in his corner told him, and he had it his way rest of the fight.

Floyd win by decision. Probably a 35% chance Floyd wins by KO.
I see Pacquiao getting a hit on Floyd that had the place on its feet thinking that's it from Mayweather.

lol, small scared man. tyson with the drunk LISP talj eddiw jordan lost job as coach, now doing security.

Well Suge lawyer came out and said this and not Floyd so I'll reserve judgement. 
mean.gif
 if this is true though 

Prolly Suge's lawyer tried to make Mayweather feel all guilty and really bail out Suge

Prolly Suge's lawyer tried to make Mayweather feel all guilty and really bail out Suge
He said he got the information from Suge Family Lmao the problem Suge is having is he has the 1million but no bond company will put up the other 9 for him...So he needs the whole 10M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom