OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL after 5 yrs, excuses and doubts  still coming thru from Floyd's camp. God I can't wait till saturday night. Tears are going to be running.

Let me fish for some compliments for my guy. Last time Pac ran around the ring like a let's say like a chicken with his head cut off was the Morales fight. You think Floyd could ever make Pac run like that even if he tried to switch his style like that?

*waits for no reply 

I honestly favor Pacquiao more now than if the fight was 5-6 years ago. He was knocking out folks left and right but he was wild and reckless in the process. If Floyd could get past the wild flurries after 2 or 3 rounds I think he def could have caught him coming in ala Hatton. But the more tactical and reserved Manny of today fairs a much better chance IMO.

Floyd worried bout the D
LOL after 5 yrs, excuses and doubts  still coming thru from Floyd's camp. God I can't wait till saturday night. Tears are going to be running.

Didn't Roach want to inspect Floyd's gloves too? It works both ways, guys. I'm a Pac fan, but I'm not trying to bash Floyd either. After years of buildup I'm sure both sides are just trying to ensure there's no funny business.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...iner-Freddie-Roach-complains-not-checked.html

Last edited:
I forgot I have to be encyclopedia specific on here.
comptonprince comptonprince clearly identified prime Mike Tyson as 20-25 years of age.
Gotta remember dude was fighting every 45-60 days.
There was a stretch between 1986-87 Tyson fought 17 times and 5 of those fights went 10-12 rounds.

Last edited:
 Didn't Roach want to inspect Floyd's gloves too? It works both ways, guys. I'm a Pac fan, but I'm not trying to bash Floyd either. After years of buildup I'm sure both sides are just trying to ensure there's no funny business.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...iner-Freddie-Roach-complains-not-checked.html
Ok, but the drug testing is too far to try to better your odds. This is a professional sport where testing can be conducted the day before and after the fight. To have day of....c'mon.

The 40 mil up front shenanigans, Floyd would have took the L if Pac took that disrespectful offer. 

Bammas keep talking about Floyd stans... But the most trolling comments and outlandish **** is being said by Manny supporters in this thread. :lol:

Bammas keep talking about Floyd stans... But the most trolling comments and outlandish **** is being said by Manny supporters in this thread. :lol:

So many jimmies will be rustled Saturday night. Pac feels going to be at an all time high.

Both fanbases have been going at it.

I'm actually wondering how many pages this thread will go. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:

-Drew

I'm not even gonna front, I'm a little upset that I'll be at a fight party so I won't be checking on the thread during the main event. I mean I could be on mobile, but I'm not tryna be THAT guy.

Last edited:

-Drew

I'm not even gonna front, I'm a little upset that I'll be at a fight party so I won't be checking on the thread during the main event. I mean I could be on mobile, but I'm not tryna be THAT guy.

Oh definitely, man. I understand very well, but Saturday night should be a night everyone should enjoy. It's dope that this fight alone is cause for so much celebration. :nthat:

-Drew

Last edited:

Was literally just about to post this :lol:

Won't post in this thread until after the fight...hell maybe the next morning depending on how drunk I am :lol:

I want my full attention on the fight ...I might tweet real quick in between rounds

Last edited:
I honestly favor Pacquiao more now than if the fight was 5-6 years ago. He was knocking out folks left and right but he was wild and reckless in the process. If Floyd could get past the wild flurries after 2 or 3 rounds I think he def could have caught him coming in ala Hatton. But the more tactical and reserved Manny of today fairs a much better chance IMO.

Manny fan here and I agree. Floyd couldn't be hit back then either, he's taken some hits vs lower level opponents lately that he would have dodged in the past.

his head bobs too fast for SR
box_mag_fmsr01_275.jpg

Where is the outlandish troll comments can someone quote it please and come with a counter? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom