OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of nostradamuses in here predicting whats gonna happen and whatsnot....all i gotta say is at the end of the day its a fight...ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

Did we think Marquez would flatline Pac the way he did. Did we think Maidana would make it close fight with Floyd in the first? Did we think Weidman would flatline Anderson while he's clowning...

We can all sit here and debate based off history and recent performances and stylistic matchup but all it takes is one punch to change everything

Ebay restricted my account for 7 days after I threw the Cinco de floyd tees up...

You know their customer service is based in the Phillipines too

Anyways I'm psyched for the fight

Last edited:
Ebay restricted my account for 7 days after I threw the Cinco de floyd tees up...

Sounds about right. The hating is coming from every angle.
Let's me know he about to punish little man come Saturday night.

Who the **** cares about his life outside the ring?

I'm not watching this considering their personal lives. This isn't a fight to determine who's a better human being. This is a ******* sport, it's entertainment. These dudes are fighting for belts, not nobel peace prizes.

Nothing but a bunch of damn gossip. Talk about the damn fight.

Last edited:
You'll never catch me defending an abuser but that article is a waste of time. Anyone that believes Floyd is innocent because there aren't pictures is delusional. There could be pictures, videos, a confession - and they'll say that the woman deserved it, that she brought it onto herself, that she hit him first, that women falsely accuse, etc. Anyone that buys Floyd's explanation of "no pictures" isn't going to change their mind regardless. So what's the point?

Everyone knows about Floyd and how he treats women. He even went to jail for it. These guys are athletes, not role models. Athletes in a sport where there's no overarching commissioner or league. A sport that doesn't pretend to care about outside issues. Not worried about how these guys spend their time out of the ring AT ALL. He's not my friend nor is he a politican making important decisions.

Money is power 
mean.gif
 God willing he doesn't get into anymore trouble. 

I'm not watching this considering their personal lives. This isn't a fight to determine who's a better human being. This is a ******* sport, it's entertainment. These dudes are fighting for belts, not nobel peace prizes.

agreed but let me ask you a question...you'd be good if Ray Rice wasn't punished at all by the league, right?

Was planning to go to the bar, but i'm just gonna buy it and invite people oven. that'll be a lot more comfortable. i can control the alcohol and the food.

[/quote]
I have a legit question for those that believe Pac wins via TKO or KO (this isn't bait):

What about Pac's recent performances, and I imagine May's recent performances, lead you to believe Mayweather is getting KO'ed? I can't for the life of me come up w/ a logical explanation.

I don't think he KO's floyd but this would be the only way pacman wins this match. If it gets to a decision we all know floyd is winning that. Even vegas odds agree with that.

agreed but let me ask you a question...you'd be good if Ray Rice wasn't punished at all by the league, right?

I don't give a **** what happens to him. I don't watch sports to make moral judgments about people's lives. I watch the sport to be entertained. It's not my job to worry about how they handle themselves in their personal lives.

The manny hype train goes off the rails tomorrow night.

What does manny do career wise after the loss?
I genuinely don't wanna see him hang around and fight bums.

you have to let me cop one of those bad boys

Been waiting 2 months for this fight since it has been announced and cant believe its going to really happen tomorrow :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom