OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes talkin about Flloyd beating women, Manny selling cigarettes, and then somehow coming to the conclusion that since Maidana got through on some punches against Flloyd, Pac will too as if their styles are similar.

Im leaving this thread and never coming back.

Dudes talkin about Flloyd beating women, Manny selling cigarettes, and then somehow coming to the conclusion that since Maidana got through on some punches against Flloyd, Pac will too as if their styles are similar.

roll.gif

this thread will be lulzz on May 2nd

there's gonna be hurt regardless of the result 

People need to **** with all this "fight is past due" "6 years too late" and be greatful the boxing gods gave us this fight. we all know every damn single one of you guys will have your eyes glued to the tv may 2nd.
This fight is 6 years past due and I still will be watching it so take a seat and close your mouth.

You must have low tolerance.

The NBA thread > this thread in terms of tomfoolery :lol:

I was expecting things to be worse, tbh

A lot worse.

Last edited:

You must have low tolerance.

The NBA thread > this thread in terms of tomfoolery :lol:

I was expecting things to be worse, tbh

A lot worse.

Its early. Come late April this thread is going to be insane. :lol:

Cant wait tbh :lol:

To be fair Manny wasn't "dominating" the whole fight against JMM the last time around. While I would say Manny was winning, let not forget Manny got his chin checked in the third round and got knocked down as well. Floyd has the type of power that makes opponents respect him tho at least IMO.  
Floyd doesn't have any power that makes opponents respect him....He just makes them miss and potshots them. 

Dude couldn't knock out a defenseless fighter with two FREE shots (ortiz) if u were wondering 

To be fair Manny wasn't "dominating" the whole fight against JMM the last time around. While I would say Manny was winning, let not forget Manny got his chin checked in the third round and got knocked down as well. Floyd has the type of power that makes opponents respect him tho at least IMO.  
Floyd doesn't have any power that makes opponents respect him....He just makes them miss and potshots them. 

Dude couldn't knock out a defenseless fighter with two FREE shots (ortiz) if u were wondering 

Thanks for making me go rewatch this.

:lol: :lol:

So many quoteables. :lol:

Last edited:
I'll see yall may 2nd this thread is already full of clowns talking out their ***

Son really said he doesnt need the money? Yeah hes paid, but who the hell doesnt need/want 120 mil???? Dude is so arrogant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom