OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally out of the three, I would have had Smoger ref.

I've been iffy with Bayless and Weeks.

-Drew
Weeks for sure didn't have a good night in the 1st Floyd/Chino fight. I was surprised as while he allow fighters to let their hands go, he's usually in control.

Yeah definitely. I normally didn't have a problem with Weeks. It's just that he had a bad night all too recently letting Maidana go buck wild that night. :lol:

Bayless. Dude should just retire. He's already way over 60 and his calls from recent fights show that his age is interfering with his judgment. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
Yeah definitely. I normally didn't have a problem with Weeks. It's just that he had a bad night all too recently letting Maidana go buck wild that night.
laugh.gif

Bayless. Dude should just retire. He's already way over 60 and his calls from recent fights show that his age is interfering with his judgment.
laugh.gif

-Drew
Let just hope that Bayless is on top of his game in calling good fight. I think a fight of this magnitude should be enough to do it. I can't see Bayless going to Joe Cortez status for this one. 
laugh.gif

Yeah definitely. I normally didn't have a problem with Weeks. It's just that he had a bad night all too recently letting Maidana go buck wild that night. :lol:

Bayless. Dude should just retire. He's already way over 60 and his calls from recent fights show that his age is interfering with his judgment. :lol:

-Drew
Let just hope that Bayless is on top of his game in calling good fight. I think a fight of this magnitude should be enough to do it. I can't see Bayless going to Joe Cortez status for this one. :lol:

Agreed. Dude really needs to be firm and fair this time around. These refs and judges might be hung by the crowd if they eff up this one. :lol:

-Drew

laugh.gif
This dude Floyd just can't win...haters gonna hate no matter what he does or doesn't do. Sad world

Oscar stay throwing shots. Never really cared for Oscar after not giving Sweet Pea (Pernell Whitaker) a rematch when he know he got beat. Classic "Golden Boy" being protected by the judges

Last edited:
Nobody listening to Oscar doe. :lol:

I do give him credit for putting Floyd and Manny up to celebrity status.

-Drew

Floyd lose if he lose.

Floyd lose if he wins.

Ever since the Pacquaio jucing allegations, I don't think he's knocked anyone out, nor dominated his opponents ever since those same allegations.

ODLH throwing shots. :lol:

View media item 1501298

-Drew
Oscar mad. bum

Oscar a coked up dude who dresses like a sissy in private
Floyd lose if he lose.

Floyd lose if he wins.

Ever since the Pacquaio jucing allegations, I don't think he's knocked anyone out, nor dominated his opponents ever since those same allegations.
HATERS gon HATE! Cant' wait to hear everyone's EXCUSES!

My dude with the excuses excuse, again. :lol:

Everyone going to be making excuses when either fighter wins man. You just have to accept it. :lol:

-Drew

Ya'll can call it excuses all you want. Fact is holding is illegal in boxing and Mayweather was doing a whole bunch of it in Maidana 2. You have to be blind to deny  Bayless was in Floyd's pockets in that fight. I understand when you hurt and sh*t, but that was extreme. I call it 25k plus Mayweather bonus on the side (Kanye shrug) which is not bad at all
laugh.gif
.  Hopefully we don't see none of that mess in this fight. 

The clinches and holding in maidana 2 were pathetic. As soon as chino started his offense while mayweather is trying to hold Bayless would break up the action. I hope manny is ready for that bs.

Last edited:
Bayless did this for Hatton/ Pac too. Pac don't even from the clinch too much either

The clinches and holding in maidana 2 were pathetic. As soon as chino started his offense while mayweather is trying to hold Bayless would break up the action. I hope manny is ready for that bs.
Again, comparing  Maidana to Pac is ridiculous. While I agree, Bayless reacted a little too premature at times in the Maidana rematch, Maidana wanted to inside brawl/maul/fight mayweather and use his size/strength to his advantage and wear Floyd down, like he did in their first fight.

Pac does not fight like this what-so-ever. He'd be a fool to try this vs Mayweather. So Bayless prematurely breaking up clinches has little to no effect on how Pac likes to fight.

Last edited:
Pac needs to humble Mayweather. Possibilities are probably against that but I love seeing the underdog win.

Last edited:
Yea cause PAC is humble...dude got peasants treating him like he's Jesus Christ over there in the Philippines

Rather someone be materialistic than someone acting like they are the son of God in the eyes of the poor

The fact they won't put PAC in the crooked category like other politicians and businessmen is LOLOLOLOL

Again, comparing  Maidana to Pac is ridiculous. While I agree, Bayless reacted a little too premature at times in the Maidana rematch, Maidana wanted to inside brawl/maul/fight mayweather and use his size/strength to his advantage and wear Floyd down, like he did in their first fight.

Pac does not fight like this what-so-ever. He'd be a fool to try this vs Mayweather. So Bayless prematurely breaking up clinches has little to no effect on how Pac likes to fight.

If anything, this helps Pac. So we might see Bayless ref this differently than he did the Maidana fight. Watch him let them work out of the clinch this time :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom