**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Revisionist history dudes, talk to me.

Name five songs by state p without google.
Post memorable verses or bars from oschino and sparks.
From peedi crakk.

*waits*

I've been talking slick about DIPSET because I think they're a novelty act and g unit is far superior, everything else is made up in your head :lol:

Yeah ard

You talked bad bout Mac, Cam, Dipset, Nas etc.

Anything that Hov at one point disliked, you harbor some sort of Ill will (no pun).

It's probably subconscious :lol:

Yeah ard

You talked bad bout Mac, Cam, Dipset, Nas etc.

Anything that Hov at one point disliked, you harbor some sort of Ill will (no pun).

It's probably subconscious :lol:

But in the same post you quoted I was bigging up 50 cent [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Dudes really mad that certain people don't care for DIPSET?

By yalls logic I wouldnt like nas either because he went way harder at him than any of those DIPSET dudes. I like nas music and think he's a top rapper.
You're entitled to your opinion and nobody is saying you shouldn't voice it bro but as you can see some of us disagree.

Like someone already posted D-Block>Dipset all day long in my opinion but I'm just not going when people try to say State Property or G-Unit had more talent on the roster.
False, Young Buck was and still is very talented, and I would put his album over Banks' first more often than not.

You can't call Yayo beyond trash and give Jim Jones props, cause as far as skill goes, they're not that different from one another. Jones just has 6 studio albums and Yayo has 1.
You're right bro, they are equally as trash but Jones just made better music overall.

That meek diss to game came and went quick as hell in here 
laugh.gif

Game destroyed that dude on the second diss, Meek needs to go back in the lab and make another diss track where calls game a stripper 30 more times on a hotter beat then we'll get back to him.

Last edited:
Sheek Looch..... :rofl:

DBlock couldn't make an album as good as Diplomatic Immunity if their lives depended on it, then again puff might have to sign off for them to even wager their lives :rofl:

Hmmm.....:

Kiss vs camron
styles vs juelz
Sheek vs jimmy

DIPSET made better music but the lox had better bars imo

maybe im too young or too old
nerd.gif
 to remember but did the LOX ever have "era" ???  you know a time where their music becomes so popular it undeniably becomes a "movement"
laugh.gif

for that reason alone Diplomats>LOX, its more than music.

Bar for bar they got it but music is so much more than just bars. 

maybe im too young or too old
nerd.gif
 to remember but did the LOX ever have "era" ???  you know a time where their music becomes so popular it undeniably becomes a "movement"
laugh.gif

You must be too young.

The Lox went bar for bar with some of the greatest rappers to have ever done it.

B.I.G, Jay-Z, DMX, and Big Pun just to name a few.

Last edited:
maybe im too young or too old:nerd:  to remember but did the LOX ever have "era" ???  you know a time where their music becomes so popular it undeniably becomes a "movement" :lol:  

The lox moved more units than dipset

I have to check but I'm sure album for album kiss moved more units than camron too

Last edited:
Love for D-Block was heavy in the early 00s

It's hard speaking about that era of NY rap unless you were on the east coast or were into the mixtape scene because much of the movement happened outside of the mainstream.

Love for State Prop came because the way they demolished their freestyles on Hot 97, not whatever video they had out on 106&Park. Same for D-Block.

J Hood had one of the best hot 97 freestyles, I can still rap that **** word for word..dude used to be my favorite rapper as a youngin

Sheek is cold diarrhea in a dixie cup B.

Jim Jones is hot diarrhea in a styrofoam cup. Sheek is way nicer than Jones, but for arguments sake lets say they cancel each other out.. Jada and Styles > Camron and Juelz. Dips cant touch D-Block. With their rockstar belts and keychains on the jean. F outta here.

The lox moved more units than dipset

I have to check but I'm sure album for album kiss moved more units than camron too

You must be too young.

The Lox went bar for bar with some of the greatest rappers to have ever done it.

B.I.G, Jay-Z, DMX, and Big Pun just to name a few
no doubt i just mean like being at a gas station late night circa spring 2002 and every car pull up blasting hey ma oh boy santana the great im ready i really mean it ect ect

dont get me wrong LOX is great in their own right but the Dips was a "movement"

Last edited:
Jim Jones is hot diarrhea in a styrofoam cup. Sheek is way nicer than Jones, but for arguments sake lets say they cancel each other out.. Jada and Styles > Camron and Juelz. Dips cant touch D-Block. With their rockstar belts and keychains on the jean. F outta here.

I bet you smoke reggie.

dudes grasping for straws now ...dblock really dblock ? All jada verses over the last decade all sound the same and he cant make a good album to save his life G T F O H ..... as for gunit cam > 50 ....banks > juelz...Jim>yayo hell rell > buck

Back
Top Bottom