**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

And sheek is absolute garbage don't ever compare him to jim ....jims solo projects doodoo all over sheeks discography

Sheek makes the d block argument wrong. But the og G-Unit ******* all on dipset. Dudes took over the world. Fast forward 2016 none of em are relevant musically so

Lox had a following but I gotta agree with diplomats being a movement. Lox never had that kind of a following and this is nothing against d block/lox. Styles is one of my fav rappers.
Lox spit with some of the greatest but their following was not like dipset.

Yo 
roll.gif
not sure if they're gonna honor it tho 

Last edited:
Jim Jones is hot diarrhea in a styrofoam cup. Sheek is way nicer than Jones, but for arguments sake lets say they cancel each other out.. Jada and Styles > Camron and Juelz. Dips cant touch D-Block. With their rockstar belts and keychains on the jean. F outta here.

I bet you smoke reggie.

I don't blaze, period. Your boy Joseph Guillermo Jones the second is a disgrace to hip-hop. Son is straight doo doo. Rode Cam's cape coattails all his "career". Boy left his timbs behind when he got chased out the Rucker. Tru Life lifted his skirt as well. Cam dropped him and son turned Dominican. Now he squats with improper form and is a tv husband. Trash.

Why am I so late .....

Damn ......

OOOUUU Meek Mill was starting to get play (IV) but after this abomination - The Game just buried him again!

But I this .....

DEAD lol

Last edited:
Ehh idk it's funny but I have a hard time hating on anybody willing to put themselves out there and actually come off the top on a platform like Sway, knowing you might **** up, say some stupid ****, hum etc :lol:

Especially in an era where _'s are spitting verses from 4 yr old songs as "freestyles" :rolleyes

Facts. Sway even predicted ****** hating on it because ****** don't actually freestyle anymore

Wait wait wait

Can someone inform me if there is any truth to meek mill ratting safaree out to Nikki Minaj?

That's your man - the one you been defending over and over ....

I believe it ....

Facetime Nikki when Safari was F other ******* ..... 

LMAO
1.) that's doubtful...so it was just game, safaree, and meek chilling? Hahahahaha
2.) if a ***** can FaceTime your girl..that's not your girl

Back
Top Bottom