**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Lmao @ that text. Sig the type of dude to do dirt with the squad, hit a lick, then hype everybody up bout how y'all pulled it off & be talking to the folks ratting everybody out :lol:

This whole **** is lame but it has been an interesting chain of events.

Sean Kingston caught the first flight out of LA as soon as the video he made posted to instagram.

So far he's been the smartest person in this beef.
Dude was probably packing to leave town when he was recording the joint ....

Meeks proves again, he aint as creative as many give him  credit for ...... back in the days - someone got dissed, he be in the booth that night - putting out tapes with the comeback ...

scratch that - people still do that - just not meek ....

besides Sean - Funk is winning right now for not even getting us hype about a Meek comback.

How meek can be revered as a "real one" is beyond me
Real talk.....How you send your lil minions to sucker punch a dude that's in his 40's & with one lung??? but didn't send them to get at GAME??

Last edited:
Lmao @ that text. Sig the type of dude to do dirt with the squad, hit a lick, then hype everybody up bout how y'all pulled it off & be talking to the folks ratting everybody out
laugh.gif

This whole **** is lame but it has been an interesting chain of events.
wonder if this is called snitching ... I lost all notion of what a snitch is now a days!

Meek, Game, Beans, Murda, Wack, Sean Kingston......

ALL look bad in this. Every one of those dudes did some sucker sht.

Maino the only real one out here in this situation. But he too....on some clown sht going back and forth with a ****** a phone call away....on IG.

Real life Bizzaro world. Social media just exposes the clown in people.

Meek shouldn't have leaked this, Beans come off like a grimey snake *** _ tho straight up

Bruh was going extra hard tryna juice Meek head up cause he wanted him to the that show for the 15k :smh: :lol:

Now that the **** ain't happening and the diss backfired he got all this **** to say in a interview? Make me look at the lil interview in a whole new light

Real talk.....How you send your lil minions to sucker punch a dude that's in his 40's & with one lung??? but didn't send them to get at GAME??

son try to pick on ppl who he think he can...

Teefy said he had been holding Beans down putting petty money in his pockets ever since he had touched down and then he turned around and crossed the whole crew. That's a situation involving a real personal relationship past all this social media ****.

Last edited:
Teefy said he had been holding Beans down putting petty money in his pockets ever since he had touched down and then he turned around and crossed the whole crew. That's a situation involving a real personal relationship past all this social media ****.

These dudes don't understand, nor can comprehend. Teefy still wrong for sucka punching Beans though.

You go head up.

Sheesh at that text but yo did Meek forget Game is the original enemy here?

DC4 better come out tomorrow & it better be fire or else dudes career is done. Forreal forreal

Beans not fooling me with the og, I'm so real, I keep it 100 talk. I'm a big fan of the music but he got a history of snake ****, I'm not taking everything he says as facts. He probably said so much **** about game and them in that studio then seem Meek said fall back ran to try to be buddy buddy. He was on point about Meek thinking everybody hating and holding the mirror up to him but he seem shady as hell.

Like the whole u wanna be like me talk, the whole I did this for this and that person I took care of the hood is the exact reason why he was in the situation he in financially. These Philly ****** never gonna come together, they all got some weirdo **** wrong with them.

He never did explain some situations and he contradicted himself

So did you go to the Bad Boy concert to perform or to talk to Meek?

He also never fully explained how he got on the track. It went from chess not checkers and him being upset at Meek to him writing for Omelly.

I hate how dudes will say someone is shady and attack their character, but they stay ****** with them.

Also the muslim guilt trip over the sucka punch was a bit much.

Meek, Game, Beans, Murda, Wack, Sean Kingston......

ALL look bad in this. Every one of those dudes did some sucker sht.

Maino the only real one out here in this situation. But he too....on some clown sht going back and forth with a ****** a phone call away....on IG.

Real life Bizzaro world. Social media just exposes the clown in people.

Maino and Nipsey

They're only two who made any sense

The Royal Rumble of stupidity

Dude posted the text and @ Lil uzi [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Meek a lame man once again bringing other people in this crap

Naw he was smart for releasing that. Beans tried to make like all he was talking was big homie talks tryin to school the youngin and giving him guidance.

:smh:

But he made it seem like he was tricked in to the beef

Last edited:
Real ****, he said how he really felt about them ****** the whole time in the interview. He got a whole text log of him talking to Meek but after this he don't **** wit him, he cant rap etc. Oschino was right all along. Beans was trynna lowkey come up off them ****** if he talking putting out more music. If Meek don't drop no music he's done, no more excuses for son, all this free pub game giving u. Beans exposing Meek all the while exposing himself, I'd love for someone to leak **** he was saying about them dudes when they weren't around.

If that text is legit can't rock wth Beanie in this situation no matter how "real " y'all say his interview was ...he basically put himself in all this bs, Can't eem blame meek for checking him if he was trying play both sides ...he shoulda just never been in this ****

If that text is legit can't rock wth Beanie in this situation no matter how "real " y'all say his interview was ...he basically put himself in all this bs, Can't eem blame meek for checking him if he was trying play both sides ...he shoulda just never been in this ****
He a snake man, was bigging ****** for a check. In the text he talking these ****** can't rap better than u etc etc etc then on the interview he talking he can't rap, all he rap about is his rollie and RR. Start a gofundme and get this man 15k. I don't see how dudes saying he real for that interview. He look the worse out of all of this.

He a snake man, was bigging ****** for a check. In the text he talking these ****** can't rap better than u etc etc etc then on the interview he talking he can't rap, all he rap about is his rollie and RR. Start a gofundme and get this man 15k. I don't see how dudes saying he real for that interview. He look the worse out of all of this.

He didn't say Meek couldn't rap...he said he can't rap better than him but he said plenty a times in the interview Meek can rap his *** off. But regardless, you can't call him a snake for tryna get that 15k, all Meek had to do was say No.

He didn't say Meek couldn't rap...he said he can't rap better than him but he said plenty a times in the interview Meek can rap his *** off. But regardless, you can't call him a snake for tryna get that 15k, all Meek had to do was say No.
Dude was sucking **** for 15k

Did Beans expose the beef as fake?

He said he called him up to find out if it was real

And his problem was with Game attacking him personally. Which I didn't get, because Game still dissed him after they talked. And Beans didn't return any shots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom