**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Look man ....

At the end of the Day - regardless MEEK took another L ....

If Bean was for real - Meek just a ***** for being mad that Bean still ****** with Game ....

If Bean is a liar and he was really hyping Meek then bouncing - Meek just a ***** for checking him, but not checking none of the other rappers he has been beefin with ....

SMH - And still not reply - still no album - still IG disable comments - still a ***** ....

What kind of ***** and mentally weak that you have to disable your comments because you cant take critizim - **** out of here with you a real G.

More like a ***** 

Look man ....

At the end of the Day - regardless MEEK took another L ....

If Bean was for real - Meek just a ***** for being mad that Bean still ****** with Game ....

If Bean is a liar and he was really hyping Meek then bouncing - Meek just a ***** for checking him, but not checking none of the other rappers he has been beefin with ....

SMH - And still not reply - still no album - still IG disable comments - still a ***** ....

What kind of ***** and mentally weak that you have to disable your comments because you cant take critizim - **** out of here with you a real G.

More like a ***** 

Bruh

Nvm :lol:

Last edited:
Wish Beans stayed out of it..He should have let Meek stand on his own two feet..

Oschino is attacking your character, and you don't speak on that. You jump in Meek's situation.

Him hoping in the beef made it like it was a Philly versus Game thing.

frown.gif

Last edited:
looking at the videos on this page how the hell does beans still look the same, dude looked 42 in his 20's

Looking at this videos - makes me miss real rap/hip-hop ....

:frown:

Actually I take that bad - makes me mad that we call these dudes rappers/hiphop artist ...

Oschino is attacking your character, and you don't speak on that. You jump in Meek's situation.

Him hoping in the beef made it like it was a Philly versus Game thing.

O been screaming about the Roc situation for like Ten years now..And really only people in philly been listening..Beans haven't really had to worry about him..So he let it go on deaf ears..Mostly because you don't want O to get started..he goes in..See the Tommy Hill incident..

Contrary to what Beans says I think he jump in the beef for two reasons...He wanted to get back on meek good side..and he..like a lot of artists felt Meek taking another L reflected bad on philly as a whole.

Beans made the mistake in putting himself in it for that 15 stacks. Meek can't handle ****. You can't ride for a _ like him. This _ got fumble after fumble after fumble on his resume. You show me you a clown so many times you a clown, period. Reputation mean something. Meek's is funny, Beans been solid from day 1. Always loyal. He dissed Jay but that was after the breakup. Beans sounded like he was seriously tryna give him some advise over the years but he ain't smart enough to listen. He want yes men around him.

I was with Meek on the Drake situation cuz I thought he had a valid reason to go at him (still do) and he fumbled that. Then this, nah man too much **** boy behavior going on.

Last edited:
This doesn't take away from Beans classics at all to me. Still top 10 to me. Within some of the fkc sht he was saying, and did.....he dropped some real jeweles that needed to be heard. Open air OG talk. He sorta played the 50....and got checked. But could understand where he came from.

He fkcd up. He owned it. And spoke some real.

I also don't think Meek looks THAT bad in this situation. A *****, more talented in rapping, falsely called him a snitch to promote an album out the blue. Meek knew he couldn't go bar for bar with game.....so tried to team up with a well respected rapper with bars. He shoulda stood on his own and proved himself. But He personally didn't do anything to crazy in this situation other than not deading that Philly vs Philly sht.

He still took an L cuz he know he can't out rap game. But Game is doing his darndest to turn his W into an L with all that clown sht. People are past "Pest Control" and talking about the fkcery.

Last edited:
And then he send some _ to sucka punch him while he with his wife. :lol:

If you got a problem with Beans go see him but yeah you "don't fight". Man if this was early 2000's Sigel **** would get ugly. He way more calm now.

I've got nothing but respect for Beans for owning up to everything he did wrong in this situation.

He even went as far as saying he was trying to get close to Meek before Meek posted that text.

I just can't see how anybody can defend Meek for any of his behavior in the last 2 years.

He went at Drake for not writing his own rhymes but he's ok with Beanie Sigel writing rhymes for Omelly.

How is any of this ok?  Dude is a hypocrite.

Where y'all getting the 15 racks from? Somebody gave that to Sig or something?

Sig said.....a promoter from south philly (an OG) hit Beans for a show in Reading, PA. The promoter told Beans he'd give Meek $100K for the show....and Beans gets $15K for setting that up and performing.

Beans hits meek....and asks him to do it. Meek basically bluffs....and doesn't give beans a yes or no answer. Saying something about Nicki telling him yada yada. Beans tells meek stop playing games....because Sig doesn't play games....he "ends it". Meek feels some type of way about that......

And then it gets weird :lol:

Where y'all getting the 15 racks from? Somebody gave that to Sig or something?

The situation started because a promoter told beans that if he can get meek to do this show for $100k that he can get $15k for it. Beans asked meek and meek supposedly was beating around the bush.

Sig said.....a promoter from south philly (an OG) hit Beans for a show in Reading, PA. The promoter told Beans he'd give Meek $100K for the show....and Beans gets $15K for setting that up and performing.

Beans hits meek....and asks him to do it. Meek basically bluffs....and doesn't give beans a yes or no answer. Saying something about Nicki telling him yada yada. Beans tells meek stop playing games....because Sig doesn't play games....he "ends it". Meek feels some type of way about that......

And then it gets weird :lol:

Well damn. Most surprising thing here is somebody tryna book meek for 100 lol

Smells like a set up to me. Maybe meek know something we don't

Last edited:
Only thing I can think of is maybe a holiday event where everyone home from school for the holidays.Sigel and Meek could bring a lot of people out..Thats the only way I see the club making that money back..club used to be packed when kids was home on vacay.

Meek gets 100k a show since he dropped the second album.  

He was getting 40K-60K a show after DC2 even before he dropped his first album.

Only reason I know the second number for certain is because of the promoter that booked him here in Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom