**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I've been saying this since I listened to the interview. After reading the comments in here I was thinking I was bout to hear some real ***** **** and not respect meek. All I heard was a bitter old dude playing both sides.
Breh the interview started off with beenie saying he was trying to get meek to do a show for $100k so he can get $15k, he was upset that meek didn't say yes. So if you listened with open ears from the get go you knew it was about the money with beans
The thing is he admitted to being wrong for trying to get close to Meek so he'd do the show.

I can guarantee the grand majority of people would have told the story and left that part out.  I respect the fact that he knew he wasn't moving with the best intentions and the end result was he ended up in a beef with someone he didn't have a problem with(Game).

I don't know the backstory on the issues he has with Oschino so I can't judge him on that situation but in this case I have nothing but respect for a person that can call themselves out on their own BS.  The interview didn't bother me.

Him making music trying to diss Meek?  I honestly don't want to hear any of that.

Still dudes tried to make it seem like he was spitting straight quotable and made Meek look like 100% fraud. It was a snake admitting to doing snake ****.

I dig the Sigel song but I can't help but :rofl: at people's comments about what his voice sounds like. I've seen a "gay phone sex operator" and "he sounds like he got sent to bed early and is reading out loud under the covers"

I'm sorry but Beans is a whole cornball for this entire ordeal. He played himself getting in that situation when he felt some type of way about Meek the whole time. Then he tries to play the "wise og" role on Tax's show and then contradicts a lot of what he said on there.

Then I see him on instagram holding fake guns shooting a video called "**** whoever ain't gang gang".

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

You 42 years old dog. That slang ain't even from your generation. That **** is silly as hell. This why elders aren't respected by the young guys. Why should I respect you when compromise your art by trying to keep up with what the kids are doing?

He still a legend but it's sad to see him in this place. This ain't how legends supposed to move at this stage in their lives.

Man go sit down...

it's wild to think that a month ago no one was thinking about beans and he was solidified as a legend and now he's out here waving toy guns around yelling out "gang gang" getting slapped around like an IG thot in a Dubai hotel room

all you really have to do in this life is stay in your lane

Bro, I was listening to his first three albums over the summer and was wondering why this man never made it any further than he did. Like, I knew he had issues but it turns out that he's really just a lame *** dude. It's disappointing but funny at the same time :lol:

Fyi. For y'all keep bringing up beans religion... Y'all know he was a Muslim back with rocafella too right?

In the middle of the attempted murder trail, he was still a devout Muslim. All them state property cats are.

"shoot you in your Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head" .....Allah.

Or, "I pray Allah forgive me, cause I speak gangsta but think Muslim"..

Damn near half of Philly is Sunni and they're the main ones shooting at each other. That's why it was hilarious how Beans was laying down the muslim guilt trip :lol:

Still dudes tried to make it seem like he was spitting straight quotable and made Meek look like 100% fraud. It was a snake admitting to doing snake ****.

That's the way I took it, but a lot of people were predisposed from the beginning to hand an L to Meek.

^yep . which made me think about what oschino had to say .

and then he said meek not taking care of his guys , but you got peedi and o running around saying the same thing about u right now .

and he avoided that question

it's wild to think that a month ago no one was thinking about beans and he was solidified as a legend and now he's out here waving toy guns around yelling out "gang gang" getting slapped around like an IG thot in a Dubai hotel room

all you really have to do in this life is stay in your lane

Tainted things. His record was immaculate before this. You wait until almost 20 years to act stupid?

can't believe charlemagne is the voice of reason in this but everything he said was facts. i was befuddled by all the people who felt like that 2 hour rant from beans on tax was anything more than a jealous old man clearly hating on the guy who he feels occupies a position he once was in.

meek will never in his life be better than sigel, but i'm not letting that get in the way of the fact that dude played himself. he wanted to use meek. he thought he was going to play buddy buddy and be a fake friend thinking it was a payday in it for him and when it didn't work out, his true colors showed.

everything oschino said is looking more and more to be true. 

Yep

Turned it off after he said "Don't make me put you in an ambulance" when they played with his jaws and no one has gotten so much as a noogie or a pinch as a result of that.

Beans will forever be a big dog behind the mic. Meek out his league with this rap ****. he dont want no smoke with game, beans or drake. 

go sit down somewhere young bawh

Last edited:
Y'all ****** crazy man [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] Beans a 45 year old diabetic with one lung who just got shot the **** up and you got a young dude in the prime of his physical life sucker punching him...Not squaring up, but sneaking him. That's coward ****, any way you slice it....If that was one of y'all uncles y'all ****** would be PISSED [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Y'all don't think he was mad about that ****? I give him a pass for the tax interview, where y'all see a "bitter and jealous" dude, I see a ***** who is mad and feeling disrespected. Y'all know if you get into it with somebody and you're mad you will say everything you probably been holding in. Most of y'all ****** be talking behind ya homies backs anyway so what's the difference?

*Dave Chappelle/Diddy Voice* How you gone choke a legend? *Dave Chappelle/Diddy Voice*

Meek look funny to me at the end the day because Game ain't get touched, Drake ain't get touched, Cassidy ain't get touched, Joe ******* Buddens didn't get touched, but you send your goon at the Quentin Miller, a ***** with 1 LEG and 45 year old diabetic with one lung who just got shot the **** up...and even when you do that it's a sucker punch. That's HO ****.

Just drop DC4 is what I'm really saying

pimp.gif
Dope AF, imagine beans with 2 lungs and rapping this with his usual voice
sick.gif

It's not funny, but someone on the youtube comments said "the old man fell down at the end of the song" lol

Everyone capitalizing off this situation except Meek right now :lol:. ***** so dumb man, what more free promo for your music can u ask for? Knocking nicki up is the only thing that will have him this talked about right now. Beans bout to drop a tape soon watch, game album, meek snippets.

Everyone capitalizing off this situation except Meek right now :lol:. ***** so dumb man, what more free promo for your music can u ask for? Knocking nicki up is the only thing that will have him this talked about right now. Beans bout to drop a tape soon watch, game album, meek snippets.

:lol:

You got Sig half dead *** wheezing thru verses & all meek good for is a fire snippet every 2 months. I don't pray on nobody downfall but this ***** deserve to fall off asaptually

Last edited:
:lol: :rofl: @ flesh prince flesh prince and $tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol comments

And yea, Meek is lousy for order a "sucker punch" hit on beans. Beanie is physically debilitated, that's cowardice. I was riding for Meek but man, if he don't show and prove, he gone be ghost like the same ghost phantom he always rap about :lol:

How do we know Meek put the hit out tho. I thought so until I watched that interview and homie seemed like him and beans had a relationship and he let beans slide wit with some **** before and wasn't letting this slide. Like this **** was seen around the world and old bitter man had to pay. If anything this whole situation hurt man, made me feel different about beans man. His classics still classic but it's one of them Santa ain't real stories for me :frown:

How do we know Meek put the hit out tho. I thought so until I watched that interview and homie seemed like him and beans had a relationship and he let beans slide wit with some **** before and wasn't letting this slide. Like this **** was seen around the world and old bitter man had to pay. If anything this whole situation hurt man, made me feel different about beans man. His classics still classic but it's one of them Santa ain't real stories for me
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom