**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

How do we know Meek put the hit out tho. I thought so until I watched that interview and homie seemed like him and beans had a relationship and he let beans slide wit with some **** before and wasn't letting this slide. Like this **** was seen around the world and old bitter man had to pay. If anything this whole situation hurt man, made me feel different about beans man. His classics still classic but it's one of them Santa ain't real stories for me
frown.gif
this . i felt like he played himself the minute he started talking about meek . beans feels like that because he knows teefy and they had their own relationship it shouldn't have happened, but teefy is meeks cousin . meek can't control what another man does . if i had a problem with someone , one of my brothers might pop on sight too . doesn't mean i told em to do it 

Everyone capitalizing off this situation except Meek right now
laugh.gif
. ***** so dumb man, what more free promo for your music can u ask for? Knocking nicki up is the only thing that will have him this talked about right now. Beans bout to drop a tape soon watch, game album, meek snippets.
does it all help tho ? and I'm not agreeing with meek , the hell is he waiting on seriously . but if i was in his situation , i wouldn't want my release related to this game / beans stuff either . and does it matter for game ? its been crickets for dude since beans got knocked out . i don't know or hear anyone talking about the 1992 album . as for beans , i think we all see where this is going . i wouldn't want my release to have anything to do with this 

at this point , anytime meek drops dc4 would be a good time simply because the streets want it . the only thing that could ruin his release , rap wise , is if future , ye , or drake or someone drops another project that could overshadow dc 4 . my guess is he wants 4th quarter but i believe push is dropping 4th quarter . he better be ready 

How do we know Meek put the hit out tho. I thought so until I watched that interview and homie seemed like him and beans had a relationship and he let beans slide wit with some **** before and wasn't letting this slide. Like this **** was seen around the world and old bitter man had to pay. If anything this whole situation hurt man, made me feel different about beans man. His classics still classic but it's one of them Santa ain't real stories for me :frown:

Santa ain't real, let alone is he black.....Catch him coming down the chimney and the mack will go blatttttttttt

Now even Nick done announced an album before this bum *** dude even drops. Everybody dropping & capitalizing but him lmao Somebody get y'all man offa IG & lock him in a studio damn

Last edited:
i ain't got no problem with bruh taking his time if it's truly a classic

if he just doing more rollie raps and i got the girl of my dreams type **** then yeah this delay is pointless

i'm hoping he's taking his time to make the best possible project

perfectionist behavior is what killed da dipset reunion, and detox though...fans just got tired of waiting.

-sidenote Nore said on Drink champs that O got da major buzz in Philly...can anyone substantiate this? philly hype usually bleeds over NYC and i aint heard no O hype...

I tell dudes all the time on here O is considered by most cats in philly to 1B to Beans 1A...Some even might say better..As he stated multiple time his time during state property shouldn't even be considered when looking at him..He was mostly going thru the motions..He hated the situation and he was too in the streets..

Go check out Oschino part 1 Thru 3...Jail letters..Baby Moms..Classixlc tapes...Still pissed someone stole them..Even during their hot 97 freestyle sessions he was easily the best one out of the group to me...O a legend out here.

Last edited:
O always speaks the real..and have no problems with airing you out..I don't have th time now...But go check out him going in on Tommy Hill on the radio..Former member of the Ram squad..**** is funny..

I ain't finish the video yet but beans saying he basically recorded a reference for omelly and they kept it sound like bs. For the simple fact of what he said on the song wouldn't even make sense coming from omelly. I gotta finish it later.

Back
Top Bottom