**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Like I mentioned before wish Beans would have never involved himself in this..in just a few short weeks he tarnished everything he built..Kids ain't going to remember the board street bully..There going to remember the guy CTG was playing on the TBC and ranting about gays..

And it's might get worst when Oschino goes up there tomorrow and speak his peace..

Old, dusty, washed, "i from a time when ____" *** dudes once again proving their generation ain't no better :lol: I love it

Last edited:
Old, dusty, washed, "i from a time when ____" *** dudes once again proving their generation ain't no better :lol: I love it

But your idols get peed on and shoot themselves, then attempt to skateboarding and make rock music..........

The Truth and The B Coming >>>> anything by those two pop acts.

Last edited:
Crazy how dudes wana stick up for rappers actin like women, but you know dam well you wont kick it wit em

I ain't finish the video yet but beans saying he basically recorded a reference for omelly and they kept it sound like bs. For the simple fact of what he said on the song wouldn't even make sense coming from omelly. I gotta finish it later.
I don't remember the song but I can see him I the booth going off and saying something about ya going to make me come out of retirement.

But your idols get peed on and shoot themselves, then attempt to skateboarding and make rock music..........

The Truth and The B Coming >>>> anything by those two pop acts.

:lol: better rappers and make better music and aren't looking like washed up bums rn hold this L

Like I mentioned before wish Beans would have never involved himself in this..in just a few short weeks he tarnished everything he built..Kids ain't going to remember the board street bully..There going to remember the guy CTG was playing on the TBC and ranting about gays..

And it's might get worst when Oschino goes up there tomorrow and speak his peace..

im positive beans don't care about how a bunch of non street teenagers feel about his street cred :lol: . The music ain't going nowhere anytime soon. so if he's no longer believable because of an interview that says a lot more about the listener than him.

im positive beans don't care about how a bunch of non street teenagers feel about his street cred :lol: . The music ain't going nowhere anytime soon. so if he's no longer believable because of an interview that says a lot more about the listener than him.

Naw he does. That's why he's been trying so hard over the past

And the streets are noticing how he responds to.

Someone knocks you out and you do a song and interviews about it.

He cares, you know how you can tell when it doesn't bother you? You move like jay z and puffy. 50 cent and social media stay taking shots at diddy on a weekly basis and he never responds to any of that. Beans has done two diss tracks, a podcast, a radio show, and a video for the diss track....... He cares

Last edited:
Naw he does. That's why he's been trying so hard over the past

And the streets are noticing how he responds to.

Someone knocks you out and you do a song and interviews about it.

the song and interview were mostly addressing Meek Mill, and someone knocking you out doesn't suddenly nullify the amount of work you put in on the street level. If something does come of the situation of him and dude who stole on em, probability is that it won't be talked about anyway.

Ain't no real ***** in the "streets" lookin at Beans funny because he got knocked out.

He cares, you know how you can tell when it doesn't bother you? You move like jay z and puffy. 50 cent and social media stay taking shots at diddy on a weekly basis and he never responds to any of that. Beans has done two diss tracks, a podcast, a radio show, and a video for the diss track....... He cares

Bro i'm a Jay fan myself but you create personal vendettas against anyone he doesn't seem to be cool with get off his ****. and Btw Jay absolutely cares, considering there have been numerous times where he's used his power to effect someone who has said something about him.

Beans ain't a ***** who looking for praise from ****** who criticize him for non musical affairs but then go on to blast a ***** like yachty or Rich ch**** :rolleyes

I gues you forgot that I also mentioned puffy not just jay, keep defending beans though.

Jay, nas, puff, would never go out look this. Dudes is in their 40's concerned about business not city beefs.

Gang gang

Last edited:
the song and interview were mostly addressing Meek Mill, and someone knocking you out doesn't suddenly nullify the amount of work you put in on the street level. If something does come of the situation of him and dude who stole on em, probability is that it won't be talked about anyway.

Ain't no real ***** in the "streets" lookin at Beans funny because he got knocked out.

No, they're looking at him funny because of why he got knocked out and his response after.

I'm sorry would you like him to nuke a city block in philly. Once again considering dude who got em is just a random street ***** in philly, if anything comes of the situation the internet will probably not be informed of it. It will be handled in the streets and not online.

The beef with meek however is music therefore music was made and interviews were done.

I'm sorry would you like him to nuke a city block in philly. Once again considering dude who got em is just a random street ***** in philly, if anything comes of the situation the internet will probably not be informed of it. It will be handled in the streets and not online.

The beef with meek however is music therefore music was made and interviews were done.

No, I'd rather him do nothing.

The reason he got involved was dumb
Him running to Game once he heard those bars was dumb
and him running to do a diss song and video saying what he was going to do with a bunch of fake guns was dumb
The interviews are dumb

The only smart move he made was that second diss song. Because it came off as the older wiser old head. But it totally went against a lot of what he was saying.

Like when 2 Chainz lied about being robbed. Why? Then he looked like a fool lying about it and running. When in reality anyone can get robbed and most people would run. But the lie makes it worse.

Same with Rick Ross.

Beans actions and comments are what makes him look bad, not getting knocked out

Don't try to pull this it's chess not checkers spiel , because most of us can see through that.

Last edited:
this guy sigel 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

he looks like a clown at this point . that interview didn't help him at all 

Beans shoulda stayed out of it. End of story.

Was just listening to The Reason yestarday. Beans made that relatable **** for the soul. :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom