**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Dealing drugs =/= automatic tough guy. There's some Lil Dicky looking dudes pedalling drugs just cause their parents told them no about something.

Beanie looks very bad all the way around. He could've just advised Meek from afar and put out music and avoid catching shrapnel verbally and physically.

correction

there are lil dicky dudes selling weed to college kids because they need extra money or too lazy to get a job

rich lil dicky looking dudes aren't selling CRACK

Who do you think is selling oxy and adderall on college campuses?

Obviously you took that phrase literally.  I was agreeing with everything you said in your post and even added on to it.

There's a definite double standard.  Drake is a clown, Game is a clown, Sigel is a clown, but Meek's indiscretions are glossed over by the majority in this thread by saying once he drops some music it'll all be forgiven.

I don't have anything against Meek but this entire situation short of the garbage between him and Game was orchestrated by him in some way.

The worst part about this whole thing is everybody named has actually dropped music except for Meek.

What, Meek's L's glossed over? Are we living in the same world? Dudes give Meek L's at every opportunity possible. Even situations that are a win.

Dudes turned him going on tour with Nicki in to an L. Making money and smashing is an L? That's true group think. Was Drake headlining his own tour always? If Drake were to go on tour with Rihanna would that be an L?

Glossed over is you getting peed on, hit and outted for not doing all of your own work. Somehow those aren't L's.

Last edited:
Beans getting dissed by gay rappers now :lol:. I just wish this ***** would've stayed out of it, I remember a time when dudes were scared of beans.

meek is the only one in this beef that doesn't need the publicity from the beef to stay relevant.
dc4 is probably the most anticipated project that hasn't dropped yet

He been promoting it for a good 8 months though so that excuse doesn't work. **** shoulda been dropped.

He been promoting it for a good 8 months though so that excuse doesn't work. **** shoulda been dropped.
lol i definitely agree
at this point if its not a great project he might be done for since he waited so long
he also better not pull what he did with dwmtm and not put the snippets on there

Foh I sold plenty of crack to regular white people with jobs. Every fiend dont look like pooky
One of the biggest lies perpetuated in this country is that the majority of people addicted to drugs are people of color.

Who do you think is selling oxy and adderall on college campuses?
again

that's not CRACK

college kids who need an adderrall or want an oxy are not the same clientele that does CRACK
laugh.gif
Oxy is essentially heroin and Adderall is speed/amphetamine(meth).

Last edited:
Gucci has officially dropped 2 tapes since coming home and people are still waiting on DC4.

Keep hope alive though, Meek might drop another snippet next week.

Gucci has officially dropped 2 tapes since coming home and people are still waiting on DC4.

Keep hope alive though, Meek might drop another snippet next week.
Don't u dare compare Meek to the goat

both 4/4s minus im the plug , go crazy lol but dudes gloss over that to push their "meek fell off after the drake beef" agenda

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom