**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Hot 97 freestyle
Black Man (Tip)
Watching (Ty Dolla Sign)
What these ******* Want (Mustard)
Ooouuu
Black Moses w/ Pusha T (Birth of a Nation soundtrack)

All dropped within the last like 2 weeks or so. A lot of new Meek music out there. I remember seeing a few pages back that Meek doesn't get featured too.

War Pain
wade-damn-o.gif
still jam. Add gave em hope and ricky

Ricky is his best song in years. He needs more of those and not 10+ generic club records and corny records with Nicki like DWMTM.

I like meek but gucci in a whole nother dimension than meek mills

work ethic alone on a whole nother planet.

and Beans is a vet, IDK bout legend...he's only got 1 debatable classic, 2 very good albums, and 2 very good state prop albums, couple of solid mixtapes, and da rest is okish..

if anything he's probably da Ron Harper of Rocafella...he was ballin out on those Vol. 2 & dynasty albums features kinda like Ron was doing his thing in Cleveland & da Clippers, and even hit da ground running for his 1st 2 albums, but injuries and age had his last couple of releases kinda bleh...

but we all remember em fondly because he was still on a winning team (Ron won 2 chips bumming it on da lakers & 3 being a shadow of himself on da Bulls.)

Last edited:
meek is the only one in this beef that doesn't need the publicity from the beef to stay relevant.
dc4 is probably the most anticipated project that hasn't dropped yet
drake and game need meek? Wth is you talking about man ....

Hell besides the hardcore hip hop enthusiast, no one really know meek ... They might know Nickis boyfriend but not meek.

SMH .. Some of ya act like meek is like this God of a hip hop artist that is giving publicity to everyone else .... Amh

Last edited:
meek is the only one in this beef that doesn't need the publicity from the beef to stay relevant.

Hell besides the hardcore hip hop enthusiast, no one really know meek ... They might know Nickis boyfriend but not meek.

SMH .. Some of ya act like meek is like this God of a hip hop artist that is giving publicity to everyone else .... Amh

Coming from someone that isn't a Meek fan, this is very false. Meek has been in the limelight and on the radio long enough to be way more identifiable than just Nicki's bf.

You can always tell the dudes that don't get out much on here. Pick any club any given weekend & let intro be played, everybody in the spot gone recite that joint word for word.

The dude Keko been in here talking foolish for a min. I never got why dudes get so invested in a artist they don't like lol Like cool not feeling meek move along its really that simple. No need to clog a thread up with bitter false opinions about some music off all things, get some fresh air fam it's gun be ok

Last edited:

:rofl:

Meek has fumbled a lot this past year, but skills aside in 2016 he is definitely a way bigger artist than game. Dudes last two albums both moved some units.

Last edited:
Tomorrow I'm going to ask a good sample size if they know meek .. That sample size is going to dictate if I'm right or wrong ...

People talking like he's some common household name ...

Ya ain't fooling no one ...

Dude come up with the most stupid comments ... If you go to a club ... Well duh if you going to a club that's basically rap hip hop you going to here meek. He moved unit ... No **** if the album is good it's going to sale ..

What that has to do with the common person knowing meek ...

People know drake for music and tv and people know game for the same so what are you guys saying.

Common folks still refer to meek as Nick is man ..

And again my original comment was in reply to meek not needing publicity because of dc 4 ... I can bet a lot of people that are following meek can be attributed to the beef with drake and the promo he did for dc 4 during it ...

Hell the 4/4 was flame and not many people talked about it outside of hip hop circles ... So yeah ...

Last edited:
You realize he is a hip hop artist right?

Common folks dont buy street rappers albums so why does it matter if someones mom or grandma doesnt know meek.

I understand yall like to debate stupid stuff damn yall going back and forth over anything at this point.

lol drake isn't in this beef what are you talking about
amd yes meek is more relevant than game and beanie sigel in the mainstream
"nobody knows who meek is" he had one of the highest first week sales for rap albums last year lmao
stop speaking on stuff you don't know about dork

I like meek but gucci in a whole nother dimension than meek mills

work ethic alone on a whole nother planet.

and Beans is a vet, IDK bout legend...he's only got 1 debatable classic, 2 very good albums, and 2 very good state prop albums, couple of solid mixtapes, and da rest is okish..

if anything he's probably da Ron Harper of Rocafella...he was ballin out on those Vol. 2 & dynasty albums features kinda like Ron was doing his thing in Cleveland & da Clippers, and even hit da ground running for his 1st 2 albums, but injuries and age had his last couple of releases kinda bleh...

but we all remember em fondly because he was still on a winning team (Ron won 2 chips bumming it on da lakers & 3 being a shadow of himself on da Bulls.)

Ron Harper? :lol:

Beans was more the James Worthy of Rocafella.

. He needs more of those and not 10+ generic club records and corny records with Nicki like DWMTM.

umm this generic records are da few highlights of his last year...

And that's problem.

Last edited:
Cam is raps Tony Romo. Most overrated.
The Dipset hate is back and it's real.
Kanye came out late in the Rocafella days and he wasn't really great till they broke up. I guess you can say he's James Harden.
Kanye's best work was with Rocafella.  Late registration in my opinion and everybody I've ever talked to about it always say they thought College Dropout was the best.

He came out of the gates with steam.  People didn't believe in Harden till the year before the trade.

Back
Top Bottom