**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

This isn't true at all

Drama explained what happen. Meek heard Drake's verse he submitted for his album and thought it was a subliminal at him and how he smashed Nicki and was upset. Someone from OVO told Meek that Drake didn't even write it...here is the reference track, see.

I still don't know why Meek got upset, unless he was upset because Drake and Nicki had something in the past. But Safaree should be the one upset, because that would have been before you.

That's not what he said :lol: drama said HE told meek "well those bars aren't his"

It was something along those lines

This thread isn't real life.

Everything you said above is baffling to me.  Meek fans let him get away with everything.

They are all handing Sigel the L for the way he's handled this whole situation as though Meek was a victim and didn't have a part to play in all of it.

Are you joking?

What environment would you be in where Beans wouldn't be joked or handed an L? You try to play both sides, and they both clown you. So you're over by yourself looking stupid trying to repair your reputation. Back when I was 20....

I don't think anyone has treated Meek like a victim. Everyone has said Beans shouldn't have been involved to get an L.

And I don't know about anyone else, but when you start lying over small things I start questioning everything you say. It shows your character. Why would I believe him versus Oschino? He dissed Lil Uzi on two Tax podcast, now all of a sudden he likes him. You're insulting my intelligence to act like you didn't. That's how Charlamagne felt, and that's why he said you said this. Are you such a compulsive liar you don't even remember the lies you told or are you playing dumb?

Last edited:
:lol: Dudes using CTG to make a point. CTG BEEN upset since Beans called him coward months ago on Tax podcast.

Beans took a L. He was fool for trying to back Meek, whether it for some bread or not and he admitted to that. He said it over and over he shoulda done more homework but when dudes start taking one situation and acting like that wipes away 15+ years of being loyal, literally saving dudes in crew ya'll look crazy. While Meek is racking up L's like the 08 Lions.

Man, come on fam. I'm not discounting Beans' legacy, but there have been more than one red flags raised on homie. This Ctg stuff is just the most recent. There's the incident where he flipped out on Jay, the alleged shady business practices with State Prop, etc. this Game/Meek/Ctg/getting sucker punched stuff just happens to be a headline this week, so of course there are people who are suffering from groupthink, but the guy has some shady infractions before this.

Let's keep it real, unless you're a hardcore hip hop fan, nobody cares about Beans' legacy. Literally nobody talks about this man outside of such circles.

And even if people did see this as (another) mark on his legacy, he did it to himself. According to him, nobody even asked him to jump in this nonsense, so stop feeling bad for this grown *** man.

Man, come on fam. I'm not discounting Beans' legacy, but there have been more than one red flags raised on homie. This Ctg stuff is just the most recent. There's the incident where he flipped out on Jay, the alleged shady business practices with State Prop, etc. this Game/Meek/Ctg/getting sucker punched stuff just happens to be a headline this week, so of course there are people who are suffering from groupthink, but the guy has some shady infractions before this.

He's been solid more than any "red flags". He rode for Jay for how long? Yeah he flipped on him and that was during or after the break up. I haven't seen any proof that he was being shady with SP. All I can go by is what I've seen and what I've seen from Beans is a stand up dude.

Don't you defend Dame? And I rock with Dame too but he got red flags galore. :lol:

Like I said, his legacy isn't diminished, but it's smudged imo. But we can agree to disagree on Beans.

If by me pointing out the fact that people suffer from the same groupthink regarding Dame as far as saying he's a bitter washed up dude who's angry that he doesn't have as much paper as Hov, sure. I defend Dame. Dude often makes a lot of sense, but his words are dismissed because of the things I just mentioned.

U could be my boy for 20 years but that 1 time u steal from me, that friendship is damaged. I still love his old music but if people say it changes the way they look at him I get it. And why we talking like beans is this hip hop A list legend? Being next to the camel got him everything he ever got. The average Joe really couldn't name 2 beans solo songs. He only has a legacy to us rap nerds.

Point is anybody outside rap junkies can't even name a solo beans song let alone album.

Point is anybody outside rap junkies can't even name a solo beans song let alone album.

I mean people that's not knowledgeable about rap their opinions don't matter anyway. Gucci is a legend in some circles and the average joe only knows Wasted and a Mariah Carey feature from him. Average Joe's know nothing about Scarface.

Well look, we gotta stop saying legacy and say career or something. And yes, he looks funny to alot of people, this whole situation made him look worse than everyone else. His Ls overshadowed all the other Ls that were given.

A beef brought on by Sean Kingston accusing The Game of setting him up to have his chain snatch after allegedly being informed by Meek Mill that Game was setting people up at a LA night club ends with Beanie Sigal getting sucker punched at a Puff Daddy concert in Philadelphia.

If you all can't appreciate the comedy in this entire situation, you take life too seriously :lol:

This thread isn't real life.

Everything you said above is baffling to me.  Meek fans let him get away with everything.

They are all handing Sigel the L for the way he's handled this whole situation as though Meek was a victim and didn't have a part to play in all of it.
who said real life ... Clearly you don't know how to read .... Bye!
Obviously you took that phrase literally.  I was agreeing with everything you said in your post and even added on to it.
Are you joking?

What environment would you be in where Beans wouldn't be joked or handed an L? You try to play both sides, and they both clown you. So you're over by yourself looking stupid trying to repair your reputation. Back when I was 20....

I don't think anyone has treated Meek like a victim. Everyone has said Beans shouldn't have been involved to get an L.

And I don't know about anyone else, but when you start lying over small things I start questioning everything you say. It shows your character. Why would I believe him versus Oschino? He dissed Lil Uzi on two Tax podcast, now all of a sudden he likes him. You're insulting my intelligence to act like you didn't. That's how Charlamagne felt, and that's why he said you said this. Are you such a compulsive liar you don't even remember the lies you told or are you playing dumb?
There's a definite double standard.  Drake is a clown, Game is a clown, Sigel is a clown, but Meek's indiscretions are glossed over by the majority in this thread by saying once he drops some music it'll all be forgiven.

I don't have anything against Meek but this entire situation short of the garbage between him and Game was orchestrated by him in some way.

The worst part about this whole thing is everybody named has actually dropped music except for Meek.

Last edited:
No reference will get leaked. That was a studio ran by DC. Dudes not going to bite the hands that feeds em. Drake's joints only leaked because he smashed Drama's broad and Dram felt crossed. So long as Meek keeps those Philly goons satiated, I doubt they'd leak anything if it existed.

For the right price these dudes will do it. They're not eating like you think the are.

meek is the only one in this beef that doesn't need the publicity from the beef to stay relevant.
dc4 is probably the most anticipated project that hasn't dropped yet

Got ko'd by mike knox who was walking around freely afterwards

Last edited:
what's false?
dwmtm just did 250k
only drake cole and kendrick outsold him
dc4 is highly anticipated lol
you may not be looking forward to it but lots of people definitely are

Oh. What happened after that?

Oh....

You must've been locked up.

Plus DWM..... Was trash

Dealing drugs =/= automatic tough guy. There's some Lil Dicky looking dudes pedalling drugs just cause their parents told them no about something.

Beanie looks very bad all the way around. He could've just advised Meek from afar and put out music and avoid catching shrapnel verbally and physically.

correction

there are lil dicky dudes selling weed to college kids because they need extra money or too lazy to get a job

rich lil dicky looking dudes aren't selling CRACK
Right bc they selling meth now

Back
Top Bottom