**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

****** can't accept that the superheroes of your childhoods are really clown *** bum *** ******

Pretty much....
after getting beat up twice, shot multiple times, dissing rappers then apologizing, playing both sides, being a grown *** man but crying cause another man won't sign off on you because you can't stay out of trouble, trying to leech on to meek for a $15k payday, having members of State property calling you a thief for stealing show money etc etc

You would think that people would know he's a clown by now, he was just lucky enough to come up in the pre social media era

****** can't accept that the superheroes of your childhoods are really clown *** bum *** ******

wish charlemagne kept it all the way 100 with beans and asked him what he was gonna do with 1 lung and a diet of hot dogs and black and milds vs. charlemagne who is a decade younger and appears to be in good physical shape

also wonder why people forget charlemagne used to be a street *****
when was ctg a street dude?

wish charlemagne kept it all the way 100 with beans and asked him what he was gonna do with 1 lung and a diet of hot dogs and black and milds vs. charlemagne who is a decade younger and appears to be in good physical shape

also wonder why people forget charlemagne used to be a street *****

"Your not qualified to have this discussion" :lol:

This is what Beans was talkin about personified with the "your not qualified" statement. A ***** who's online talkin bout he whipped 6 ****** *** in a bar on some Stone cold **** is talkin down on beans getting knocked out. maybe he should enlist your services :lol:

6 is nothing. i can do 10 avg joes.

If you learned one thing about this thread ... That when Meek called out Drake for Ghostwriters dudes where up in arms. Mind you this was a third party making this accusations but when a first party goes on record and states he has ghostwriting for DC and Meek ... People are up in arms that he's a bitter has been and no one is giving the accusations merit.

I wish jayz would just cut this ***** a check for 15 bands already DAMN

If you learned one thing about this thread ... That when Meek called out Drake for Ghostwriters dudes where up in arms. Mind you this was a third party making this accusations but when a first party goes on record and states he has ghostwriting for DC and Meek ... People are up in arms that he's a bitter has been and no one is giving the accusations merit.

Idgaf who writes drake songs. He makes great music...end of discussion

Your leaving out the fact that beans claims meek was a and was only around meek for a $15k payday.

This thread isn't real life.

Everything you said above is baffling to me.  Meek fans let him get away with everything.

They are all handing Sigel the L for the way he's handled this whole situation as though Meek was a victim and didn't have a part to play in all of it.

"Your not qualified to have this discussion" :lol:

what qualifications must one have to have it?

seems like he just said that when he had nothing else to say

beans in the past 14 days has had his jaws played with with no retaliation, waved around fake guns at 50 years old in a music video, and threatened a radio personality but wanted peace and tenderness with street individuals what exactly are his qualifications to have this discussion other than the fact that he flashed a gun at the cheesecake factory for kanye west 15 years ago

Last edited:

except there are snippets from summer of meeks ouuu freestyle verse

and at first it was only omelly but then he switched to meek and omelly

not to mention he flip flops between "i wrote for them" and "i was teaching them how to say it"

there's a difference between writing for someone and just teaching them how to flow or have a cadence

no different than when gillie went on his whole crusade and then a month later went to XXL and just said he gave Wayne pointers on his flow

if meek did get verses and **** written for him he's definitely a hypocrite but beanie hasn't been consistent with his story at all...

When the reference tracks leak we can all go witch hunting.

Like dude said beans got caught playing both sides and got burned. First he only ghost wrote for omelly now he wrote for omelly and meek. And he wasn't really on the song he recorded a reference and they kept it then he was on it and only did it for philly. He recorded a reference for omelly saying don't make me come out of retirement? Cuz this weed carrier retired and we all know about it. He got caught and got what he deserved. Did Meek put the hit on him, we don't know but somebody chin checked Ole 1 lung.

No reference will get leaked. That was a studio ran by DC. Dudes not going to bite the hands that feeds em. Drake's joints only leaked because he smashed Drama's broad and Dram felt crossed. So long as Meek keeps those Philly goons satiated, I doubt they'd leak anything if it existed.

No reference will get leaked. That was a studio ran by DC. Dudes not going to bite the hands that feeds em. Drake's joints only leaked because he smashed Drama's broad and Dram felt crossed. So long as Meek keeps those Philly goons satiated, I doubt they'd leak anything if it existed.

This isn't true at all

Drama explained what happen. Meek heard Drake's verse he submitted for his album and thought it was a subliminal at him and how he smashed Nicki and was upset. Someone from OVO told Meek that Drake didn't even write it...here is the reference track, see.

I still don't know why Meek got upset, unless he was upset because Drake and Nicki had something in the past. But Safaree should be the one upset, because that would have been before you.

Last edited:
when was ctg a street dude?

he talks about selling crack before he worked a few regular jobs and got into radio

Dealing drugs =/= automatic tough guy. There's some Lil Dicky looking dudes pedalling drugs just cause their parents told them no about something.

Beanie looks very bad all the way around. He could've just advised Meek from afar and put out music and avoid catching shrapnel verbally and physically.

This thread isn't real life.

Everything you said above is baffling to me.  Meek fans let him get away with everything.

They are all handing Sigel the L for the way he's handled this whole situation as though Meek was a victim and didn't have a part to play in all of it.
who said real life ... Clearly you don't know how to read .... Bye!

I wouldn't necessarily blame it all on groupthink. Beans has been moving strangely as of late. You can't fault people for taking notice. Dude isn't operating like the Broad Street Bully. Call it what it is.

You got cats talking like he's some full fledge fraud and simply a old bitter ***** when it's not the case at all. Dudes in here talking about he's ruining his legacy..... all due to this one extremely minor situation. suddenly everything he's done and stood for the past 15 years is mute, if you let some of ya'll tell it.

Some of the stuff he did was hypocritical yes, but what rapper are we gonna say hasn't been a hypocrite at some point. outside of befriending Meek if he wasn't really feeling him like that Beans ain't move wrong at all. He linked with Meek, realized he was wrong about jumping in the situation, Talked to game to see where the beef was headed. Spoke to Meek after that and told him he's gonna have to fight this battle alone, Meek doesn't like the move and someone affiliated with him sneaks Beans.

He talked about the situation on the Podcast to bring clarity (and obviously it was needed because you got dudes online talking about em like he some fraud *****). Then he releases a Diss rap to Meek.

All of this.

Like I said before same dudes calling Benas out will be defending Young Thug's gay act or Meek's continued **** boy behavior.

Clown Somebody for getting sucka punced but defend Somebody that says "I don't wanna fight". :lol:

Dealing drugs =/= automatic tough guy. There's some Lil Dicky looking dudes pedalling drugs just cause their parents told them no about something.

Beanie looks very bad all the way around. He could've just advised Meek from afar and put out music and avoid catching shrapnel verbally and physically.

correction

there are lil dicky dudes selling weed to college kids because they need extra money or too lazy to get a job

rich lil dicky looking dudes aren't selling CRACK

Back
Top Bottom