**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

That dude CAM had one platinum album (back when albums sold) but somehow his fans think he was this huge unfluential star.

He has ZERO platinum albums without a Jay-z feature

Last edited:
That dude CAM had one platinum album (back when albums sold) but somehow his fans think he was this huge unfluential star.

The Roc (Just Fire), Stop Callin Me, Losing Weight Pt. 2, Oh Boy >>> Welcome To New York City

Purple Haze and Killa Season were better albums than Come Home with Me.

Whenever people start bringing up record sales to validate or invalidate a rappers talent then you know they are reaching.

Even the Ying Yang Twins sold albums, are they great all of a sudden because of that?

Last edited:
Legs and butt don't even match :smh:

She's a fine top notch looking chick but that's unesessary. I wish our sistas can leave this huge fake butt trend alone.

It's hard to complain about it, when it seems to have to worked.

Not only with her, but look at Kim Kardashian

Not just sales but the quality. He has no classics. PH and CHM are real good mainly cuz of the beats. At no point was Cam ever a top 5 rapper. I will say was influential in today's swag rap but still overrated.

this _ going snippet crazy 
laugh.gif

ya'll ****** be having personal vendettas against rappers, from your favorite rappers beef... Get some soup you'll be aite

It's interesting how Beans tried to come off like the wise old head looking out for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom