**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Drake ain't no best rapper out. :lol: Stop. He's the most popular that's it.

Meek coulda at least had a diss record ready to go asap and not wait for Drake to do 2. He fumbled.
drake might not be the best pure lyricist but he's definitely making the best music right now
no denying that at all

drake might not be the best pure lyricist but he's definitely making the best music right now
no denying that at all

For pop. He's definitely not making the best hip hop music.

Controlla, hotline bling, too good, etc. are not hip hop records. So just stop the BS.

That's like saying Vybz Cartel is top 10 hip hop artists dead or alive.

I to the life of me can't understand how y'all could see this dude(meek) as somebody cool and solid. The internet was the worst thing that could've happen to him. He shows every chance he gets how corny he is.

Because some of us can differentiate the internet from real life.

What's looking cool on the internet? Why should you be concerned about people who have never lived the life you lived and who would never say anything you type to them?

Does Drake look cool to you?

And are these people on the internet you're trying to look cool for even cool?
First I don't display my life on the internet

Second if you can't see what he does is the same as these ig birds then you fit right in with him. I only know of the foolishness bc of NT.

Youngin is lame as hell and if you can't recognize that it speaks volumns on your character. But I digress

Last edited:
Drake ain't no best rapper out. :lol: Stop. He's the most popular that's it.

Meek coulda at least had a diss record ready to go asap and not wait for Drake to do 2. He fumbled.
no denying that at all

No he's not. :lol: Depends on what you wanna hear. Views is a boring pop/hip-hop/dancehall album.

Second if you can't see what he does is the same as these ig birds then you fit right in with him. I only know of the foolishness bc of NT.

Youngin is lame as hell and if you can't recognize that it speaks volumns on your character. But I digress

You wrote that with Corny Cam Newton as your avy :lol:

How can you ridicule the birds, and not these dudes other? 80% of most these social media male users are far worse than the women. Lack any true skill. But Meek is so wrong? Meek called out Drakes BS. Meek has a solid catalog of music. Why are folks so antsy for music?

No mainstream artists are even that great besides the J.Coles, Kendricks, Wales, etc. the underground cats are the best. Drake is a pop artist. Period. Most of his male fans barely know hip hop, and probably only listen to 3 musicians, total.

Meek is good money, he just had to jump out in the water, get lost in the current, then come back to shore. He realized that fake people and 'new" fans ain't going to ride for you. They're going to jump from one person to another, as posers usually do.

I to the life of me can't understand how y'all could see this dude(meek) as somebody cool and solid. The internet was the worst thing that could've happen to him. He shows every chance he gets how corny he is.

What's looking cool on the internet? Why should you be concerned about people who have never lived the life you lived and who would never say anything you type to them?

The funny thing is Meek does want to look cool for the internet. He does care what the Internet says. That's his problem.

You wrote that with Corny Cam Newton as your avy :lol:

How can you ridicule the birds, and not these dudes other? 80% of most these social media male users are far worse than the women. Lack any true skill. But Meek is so wrong? Meek called out Drakes BS. Meek has a solid catalog of music. Why are folks so antsy for music?

No mainstream artists are even that great besides the J.Coles, Kendricks, Wales, etc. the underground cats are the best. Drake is a pop artist. Period. Most of his male fans barely know hip hop, and probably only listen to 3 musicians, total.

Meek is good money, he just had to jump out in the water, get lost in the current, then come back to shore. He realized that fake people and 'new" fans ain't going to ride for you. They're going to jump from one person to another, as posers usually do.

1. Cam is a cornball

2. I said meek is just as bad as these birds.

3. I Have a ig but never go up there so I don't follow or I'm just out the pop with these celebs and their routine posting. I see the foolishness that makes it here to NT.

4. I tell my girl and homies all the time these dudes nowadays are attention seekers and it's disgusting.

The funny thing is Meek does want to look cool for the internet. He does care what the Internet says. That's his problem.
Exactly. I get coming from nowhere, making it and flexing. I get that, understand that. But with him it's so feminine like a lot of dudes nowadays.

Instead of dropping music this ***** in the A wit his RR trynna stunt wit gucci and thug.

He's trying to get close to who's hot for DC4 features.

You know, the same snake move everybody has been calling Beans out for.
Well seeing how he's recorded music with both in the past it isn't the same move. Beans didn't like meek in the 1st place and tried to get close to him so he can make 10k. Even went as far as texting him dissing other dudes he acts like he likes now (uzi). Nice try.

Well seeing how he's recorded music with both in the past it isn't the same move. Beans didn't like meek in the 1st place and tried to get close to him so he can make 10k. Even went as far as texting him dissing other dudes he acts like he likes now (uzi). Nice try.

Why y'all keep saying Beans didn't like Meek? Beans was on DC1 and Meek used to pay Beans plenty homage before this whole situation.

He's trying to get close to who's hot for DC4 features.

You know, the same snake move everybody has been calling Beans out for.

:lol:

the reaches in here

meek and thug been rocking with each other

they just did digits and even further back before thug was really hot they had a song. i remember because thug talked about martin luther king or some **** on that ***** lol

not familiar with any former gucci or meek songs but gucci doing features with all the young ****** right now so he doesn't seem out of touch or rusty and it's working

a Gucci x Meek song would be nice. hope meek floats over a zay joint

Gucci basically said if the kids think it's hot, he thinks it's hot, cuz the kids dictate the market. He's gonna work with all the young ****** that the old heads think are trash to maintain relevance with a new crowd.

Gucci smart.

:lol:

the reaches in here

meek and thug been rocking with each other

they just did digits and even further back before thug was really hot they had a song. i remember because thug talked about martin luther king or some **** on that ***** lol

not familiar with any former gucci or meek songs but gucci doing features with all the young ****** right now so he doesn't seem out of touch or rusty and it's working

a Gucci x Meek song would be nice. hope meek floats over a zay joint
On the first trap god. "Imma money getting *****, at least that's just what I'm known for, u better call up my connect, and ask em what he put me on for". Can't think of the name of the song but that's the hook.

Back
Top Bottom