**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

It's interesting how Beans tried to come off like the wise old head looking out for everyone.
I actually believe Oschino, his story has always been consistent and never changed.  Why did the rest of SP let Beans get away with it though?

It's interesting how Beans tried to come off like the wise old head looking out for everyone.

Everything about that ***** look shady :lol:. It's just cool to hate Meek right now.
I to the life of me can't understand how y'all could see this dude(meek) as somebody cool and solid. The internet was the worst thing that could've happen to him. He shows every chance he gets how corny he is.

Last edited:
I to the life of me can't understand how y'all could see this dude(meek) as somebody cool and solid. The internet was the worst thing that could've happen to him. He shows every chance he gets how corny he is.

Because some of us can differentiate the internet from real life.

What's looking cool on the internet? Why should you be concerned about people who have never lived the life you lived and who would never say anything you type to them?

Does Drake look cool to you?

And are these people on the internet you're trying to look cool for even cool?

I never said he was solid or cool. He makes himself look corny on the Internet alot... yes. But dudes are always quick to "omg L omg game bought a cheese steak omg" like bruh, what does that have to do with this *****? It's cool to acknowledge his Ls and ignore everyone else's in situations. Like honestly, game and beans made themselves look worse than him imo this time and that's pretty hard to do. But it's not cool to talk about them dudes at the moment. If Meek played both sides or did a fake voice over acting like he was in games neighborhood this thread would be 100 more pages of memes and laughing about how corny he is etc etc.

No hate. But I have never heard Oschino rap. Is he good?

Depends on what type of rap you're in to.

He's pretty one dimensional to me.

If you like hardcore street rap he's ok. It can get a bit old and I have to be in a certain mood. I listened to Appetizer 5 and 6 and thought they were cool.

I never liked him like that. I always thought he was just ok. He didn't have an identifiable style(Freeway or Peedi) and he wasn't versatile(Chris) or introspective like Beans. So I always saw why he didn't have a solo project.

He can rap though

I never said he was solid or cool. He makes himself look corny on the Internet alot... yes. But dudes are always quick to "omg L omg game bought a cheese steak omg" like bruh, what does that have to do with this *****? It's cool to acknowledge his Ls and ignore everyone else's in situations. Like honestly, game and beans made themselves look worse than him imo this time and that's pretty hard to do. But it's not cool to talk about them dudes at the moment. If Meek played both sides or did a fake voice over acting like he was in games neighborhood this thread would be 100 more pages of memes and laughing about how corny he is etc etc.

I can't think of a rapper who isn't on the internet a lot who doesn't look corny.

and even if you're not on the internet, you have a bunch of nobodies behind keyboards judging and gossiping about you based on pics and the stuff you do.

It's a no win situation.

I'm wondering exactly how do you judge someone you don't know based on pics, because based on the internet everyone has money and has fun and no worries in life.

A lot of younger people are going to end up screwed up in life, because they worry about appeasing people who don't matter.

no hate but like most of you here said .. Game is irrelevant musicly so to let a dude like game murder you on wax ... Well it's not a good look.

Also, meek on the internet is real life k8m that's him .. Is not scripted is not censored, it's him. We get to know the real meek more over his IG Twitter than we do from his song .. After all those are fairytales mixed with some truth..

Last edited:
no hate but like most of you here said .. Game is irrelevant musicly so to let a dude like game murder you on wax ... Well it's not a good look.

Also, meek on the internet is real life k8m that's him .. Is not scripted is not censored, it's him. We get to know the real meek more over his IG Twitter than we do from his song .. After all those are fairytales..
I've never said game is irrelevant for the simple fact I listen to his music. And I mean lets be real, how many dudes have beat game on wax? He's bodied alot of dudes in his decade or so rapping. My thing is, he's done just as much lame **** on ig as Meek, it's just cool to hate Meek for it. Dude was posting **** pics, trynna be Flava Flav 2.0 on vh1, 15 deep recording himself fighting little mad 40, amongst other things. My only gripe with Meek is where is this project b? The EP's were cool and I still listen to 5 of the tracks when they come on my Playlist but all this free promo dc4 should be here.

I've never said game is irrelevant for the simple fact I listen to his music. And I mean lets be real, how many dudes have beat game on wax? He's bodied alot of dudes in his decade or so rapping. My thing is, he's done just as much lame **** on ig as Meek, it's just cool to hate Meek for it. Dude was posting **** pics, trynna be Flava Flav 2.0 on vh1, 15 deep recording himself fighting little mad 40, amongst other things. My only gripe with Meek is where is this project b? The EP's were cool and I still listen to 5 of the tracks when they come on my Playlist but all this free promo dc4 should be here.
I'm not a game fan but I can appreciate some of his music ... I think dude has always been corny and always has jumped in, in stuff that disnt concern him ...

But this is the Meek thread so that's probably why you see all the hate ... Is there even a Game thread? LoL

Either way like someone mentioned ... DC4 at this point has to be a classic. To much anticipation and to much has happen so for the true fans to say and be a disappointment ... Well it might be a bad day for meek.

Exactly how I feel.

While the internet does overreact things Meek is a clown that folds under pressure. He got embarrassed by a pop star and lyrically killed by Game.

nobody will beat drake in a beef simply because he's the most popular and powerful artist right now. don't try to undermine him as being a popstar lmao he's the best and biggest rapper out right now.

Drake ain't no best rapper out. :lol: Stop. He's the most popular that's it.

Meek coulda at least had a diss record ready to go asap and not wait for Drake to do 2. He fumbled.

He dropped the ball with the drake ****, no denying that. He would've never won with the public, but everybody would've knew the real. And losing a make believe rap beef to game isn't anything to hold your head about. Like I said, he's won many battles and might win many more. He responded and kept it moving, game is the Victor but he hurt himself getting exposed for fronting. The drake **** let me know everything I needed to know about the people around him.

No hate. But I have never heard Oschino rap. Is he good?

Depends on what type of rap you're in to.

He's pretty one dimensional to me.

If you like hardcore street rap he's ok. It can get a bit old and I have to be in a certain mood. I listened to Appetizer 5 and 6 and thought they were cool.

I never liked him like that. I always thought he was just ok. He didn't have an identifiable style(Freeway or Peedi) and he wasn't versatile(Chris) or introspective like Beans. So I always saw why he didn't have a solo project.

He can rap though

He was definitely the least notable out of the whole group. Even Neef managed to carve out a steady solo career even though he wasn't taking it serious early on

That's the only oschino verse I know..he had the best verse on that song.. tbh I didn't even know it was him i thought it was Chris at first

Back
Top Bottom