**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

On the first trap god. "Imma money getting *****, at least that's just what I'm known for, u better call up my connect, and ask em what he put me on for". Can't think of the name of the song but that's the hook.
get money *****

^^ don't even know who that is.

Not even a Drake fan but to say he's not the hottest artist out there is plain stupid.

Where it's Hip-hop Rap Pop Reggea ... He's on top period ...

That's facts .. Numbers don't lie ..

Gucci basically said if the kids think it's hot, he thinks it's hot, cuz the kids dictate the market. He's gonna work with all the young ****** that the old heads think are trash to maintain relevance with a new crowd.

Gucci smart.

exactly what Ye does.

They really might be the first generation of OG's who remain in touch with the youth.

you got Hov but even he did that corny *** Death of autotune song

i disagree
what projects did you like this year that were so called better?

Blank Face
Dave East project
Still Brazy
King Of Memphis

^^ don't even know who that is.

Not even a Drake fan but to say he's not the hottest artist out there is plain stupid.

Where it's Hip-hop Rap Pop Reggea ... He's on top period ...

That's facts .. Numbers don't lie ..

Who said he's not the hottest?

Last edited:
Wish me well 2
Project ET
Kari Chanel
Woptober
Savage Mode
Lil Big Pac
Purple Reign
EVOL
Still Brazy

Just off the top of my head were better projects than Views.

And I actually like Dancehall/AfroBeat Drake......but Views was a huge dissapointment.

That being said....One Dance, Controlla and For Free are undeniable.

Meek need to stop bluffin already and drop DC4. He still got a real solid fanbase.

Oh....and I gotta slap myself for sleeping on A Boogie. Shorty nice. I see the light. Got past his voice. He's dope.

When he said on "Bag on me"......"Never laugh at a ***** that's doing bad, cuz ****** I been thru that sht"

It hit me. NYC slowly starting to get it :nerd:

Blank Face
Dave East project
Still Brazy
King Of Memphis
I didn't say you did. It was a general statement ... We can go on for days on what are better projects but the facts are and these are facts ... None of those projects are/were hotter than Views ...

You can argue all day long
. show me the numbers ...

Sometimes we want to go against the grain but like Gucci said if the kids like it then it is what it is ... This is about numbers not about I'm going to cater to one genre cause that's not what they in business for ...

Blank Face
Dave East project
Still Brazy
King Of Memphis
I didn't say you did. It was a general statement ... We can go on for days on what are better projects but the facts are and these are facts ... None of those projects are/were hotter than Views ...

You can argue all day long
. show me the numbers ...

Sometimes we want to go against the grain but like Gucci said if the kids like it then it is what it is ... This is about numbers not about I'm going to cater to one genre cause that's not what they in business for ...

Dawg I don't care how "hot" Views is. :lol: I'm not getting paid off that album, are you?

Nelly had the hottest albums for a while too.

Dawg I don't care how "hot" Views is.
laugh.gif
I'm not getting paid off that album, are you?

Nelly had the hottest albums for a while too.
Also realize he's using numbers to equate. Off your list Blank Face and 1992 stood out in my opinion.

Idc how u try to spin it that **** was trash :lol:. ****** I work with that like drake hide behind the numbers, even they know it's trash. "That **** still sold like crazy tho man".

Idc how u try to spin it that **** was trash
laugh.gif
. ****** I work with that like drake hide behind the numbers, even they know it's trash. "That **** still sold like crazy tho man".
New English is better than Views and I can barely understand what Desiigner is saying.

Still Brazy ****** on Views.
Views was sooooo garbage.
Besides his dancehall joints, that album was a weed plate.

Back
Top Bottom