**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Son look like Tyler Perry in that pic

He look like someone aunty

This ***** look like my moms hairdresser

He got that "ion need no man" look

:lol:

This ****** Meek is "giving face".

Type of pic somebody Aunt takes....and the compliments are:

Yassss hunty. You betta slay [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

:lol:

Ole I was your lover and your secretary working everyday of the week ***

Meek looking like @LuckyLuchiano
From those Polo threads in the face

Greatest seven consecutive posts in niketalk history :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can't breath

Can I Get A
Hard Knock Life
Big Pimpin
I Just Wanna Love U

and several others were Top 20 BB Hot 100 songs.

Just because they don't sound like Pop records doesn't mean they weren't massive.
Jay hasn't been that hot commercially since VOL.2 going to VOL.3 (look at da track origins)
Jay was on fire "commercially" from The Dynasty through the Black Album.

I posted another run of massive singles right after the list you quoted.

His biggest commercial singles are from Blueprint 3.

What are "da track origins"?
laugh.gif

Can I Get A
Hard Knock Life
Big Pimpin
I Just Wanna Love U

Just because they don't sound like Pop records doesn't mean they weren't massive.

Jay hasn't been that hot commercially since VOL.2 going to VOL.3 (look at da track origins)

Jay was on fire "commercially" from The Dynasty through the Black Album.

I posted another run of massive singles right after the list you quoted.

His biggest commercial singles are from Blueprint 3.

What are "da track origins"?

Yeah. Ninja just all-around wrong. :lol:

da slew of tracks posted are from Vol. 2

and Jay-z hasn't sold more than Vol. 2..its its most commerically successfully outing to date.

Can I Get A
Hard Knock Life
Big Pimpin
I Just Wanna Love U

i always found it fascinating that Hova stans distain Vol. 2 when it was da album that created this Jay-Z Messiah complex of invincibility because it sold so well in 1998 (and its still his best selling album to date)
dynasty, blueprint, bp 2, black album, kingdom come, bp 3 all went double plat at least. Black album & bp 2 went triple, KC did 2.5,

Then Magna Carta sells a million in stores after he gave it away for free.

Dude been moving units for 20 years man

he's never been hotter than when he dropped Vol. 2 is my point.

Nah homie don't switch it now. :lol: The question wasn't when was Jay his hottest. We all know that.

You said...

"Jay hasn't been that hot commercially since VOL.2 going to VOL.3 (look at da track origins)"

And you was wrong. Jay was on fire during the Black Album, Kingdom Come and Blueprint 3.

Nah homie don't switch it now. :lol: The question wasn't when was Jay his hottest. We all know that.

You said...

"Jay hasn't been that hot commercially since VOL.2 going to VOL.3 (look at da track origins)"

And you was wrong. Jay was on fire during the Black Album, Kingdom Come and Blueprint 3.

By ninja logic MJ hasn't been hot since thriller dropped since that was his highest selling album

You said...

naw, everyone of those releases were supplanted by bigger rap forces going on...VOL. 2 only had comp from da earlier release of DMX da same year..which was def jam printing money at da time.

Coming in a non-Drake thread to constantly talk about Drake :lol:

Today is like a national holiday to you.

And the men who listen to Drake didn't have a male role model in their life.

And the men who listen to Drake didn't have a male role model in their life.
This is the **** I don't get ... When most hard core rappers talk about not having that father figure and having to hustle to make it .....

So what this even mean?

If you listen to meek you a bugger eating pj kid that can relate to the struggle?

I don't get this ludicrous comments ...

Last edited:
At dudes disrespecting the God while I was banned :smh:

At dudes forgetting that HOVs MCHG debut commercial was during the damn NBA finals :smokin

Sure hard knock life sold the most but the bp3 had a #2 and his only #1 single. VOL 2 was his explosion into HipHop stardom but his brand became way larger in the mid 2000's

He could've never did this is 98

LoL ... I rarely visit any other artist thread ... I'm like much of you waiting on DC4 ... I have hemorrhoids from the wait.

Does Kanye West have a new song Waves/Favors or something like that? **** sound like they put in a store .. That corny music that you Can wait to leave so it stops playing.

This is the **** I don't get ... When most hard core rappers talk about not having that father figure and having to hustle to make it .....

So what this even mean?

If you listen to meek you a bugger eating pj kid that can relate to the struggle?

I don't get this ludicrous comments ...
Guess u didn't see anything wrong when the lame ***** that says lol after all his lame jokes said "dudes who hate on drake wear ecko and lrg in 2016 teehee" soon as a drake joke is made the capes come flying.

Man you know damn well why _'s would be talking about Drake in a DRAM thread :smh: :lol:

Even then the majority of the posts are over a year old

Back
Top Bottom