**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Guess u didn't see anything wrong when the lame ***** that says lol after all his lame jokes said "dudes who hate on drake wear ecko and lrg in 2016 teehee" soon as a drake joke is made the capes come flying.
that joke wasn't funny either ... I'm just saying that associating drake to no father figure is stupid when most of your favorite rappers rap about situations like that.

But u can't call out quote it out the other. One comment was made because another was made 1st

Thats my whole point though, we saying the same thing
U know why drake was brought up in a Dram thread stop that. The same reason why they bring him up in every interview he does, let's not act like somebody just randomly shouted drake sucks.

This is the **** I don't get ... When most hard core rappers talk about not having that father figure and having to hustle to make it .....

So what this even mean?

If you listen to meek you a bugger eating pj kid that can relate to the struggle?

I don't get this ludicrous comments ...

A "male role model" does not have to be a father, guy. A male role model could be an uncle, older brother, older male cousin, neighbor, counselor, teacher, etc.

Or a guy in the neighborhood who you never speak to, but you always see him and admires how he carries himself or handles business :lol:

Last edited:

No we aren't

I'm wondering why Drake fan boys keep coming in a Meek topic to discuss Drake. It's not like the Drake fans were Meek fans in the first place and care about his music. Drake won, so at what point do you move on? How do you hold a grudge over someone you don't know? I have never liked a artist that much.

You have a Drake topic. You can discuss Drake away. Drake fans come in another thread wondering why people talk negatively of Drake. It's *** backwards.

Even with the Dram stuff that I don't care about. Dram has no real fans yet to discuss Dram. It's more understandable. And I'm surely not going in other topics to discuss Drake. I rarely go in the Drake topic to talk Drake.

It's why I talk about Drake fans and their lack of testosterone. It's like on social media who type bees if anyone says anything bad about Beyonce or go at anyone who says anything about Rihanna. As a man, it's some things that in your head that should make you do a self evaluation. Unless you think that's cool.

Last edited:
Drake is like the ultimate meal ticket. N_ gets leached on by both males and females. Dude is like a supernova. Just facilitates the lives of strippers, vixens, and homeboys who'd be lifetime couch potatoes.

No we aren't

I'm wondering why Drake fan boys keep coming in a Meek topic to discuss Drake. It's not like the Drake fans were Meek fans in the first place and care about his music. Drake won, so at what point do you move on? How do you hold a grudge over someone you don't know? I have never liked a artist that much.

You have a Drake topic. You can discuss Drake away. Drake fans come in another thread wondering why people talk negatively of Drake. It's *** backwards.

Even with the Dram stuff that I don't care about. Dram has no real fans yet to discuss Dram. It's more understandable. And I'm surely not going in other topics to discuss Drake. I rarely go in the Drake topic to talk Drake.

It's why I talk about Drake fans and their lack of testosterone. It's like on social media who type bees if anyone says anything bad about Beyonce or go at anyone who says anything about Rihanna. As a man, it's some things that in your head that should make you do a self evaluation. Unless you think that's cool.

Dog...look at all the weirdos that use any oppurtunity to say 'he got writers!' 'Hes a pop star!' 'He stole that song'...it aint just in the Meek thread, it's damn near every artist thread...if i go to a thread its to to talk about the topic of the thread not my disdain of an artist I claim to not care about

Dog...look at all the weirdos that use any oppurtunity to say 'he got writers!' 'Hes a pop star!' 'He stole that song'...it aint just in the Meek thread, it's damn near every artist thread...if i go to a thread its to to talk about the topic of the thread not my disdain of an artist I claim to not care about

Why is Drake being brought up?

and so you dudes go in all the threads monitoring if Drake's name is being mentioned :lol:

Why is Drake being brought up?

and so you dudes go in all the threads monitoring if Drake's name is being mentioned :lol:

Just as bad as dudes who HAVE to go in the Drake thread with their usual comments after a new song drops

Difference is they claim to not care about dude :lol:

Go look for yourself if you don't believe me

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore the caping troll. U know exactly why he gets brought up in certain threads. U acting like they bringing dude up in the wu tang thread randomly hating. U know why his name is brought up in the meek thread, weeknd thread, dram thread, Kanye thread etc. He's linked to every artist, that's telling enough.

Ignore the caping troll. U know exactly why he gets brought up in certain threads. U acting like they bringing dude up in the wu tang thread randomly hating. U know why his name is brought up in the meek thread, weeknd thread, dram thread, Kanye thread etc. He's linked to every artist, that's telling enough.

It be the same three dudes spamming those threads...why does it consume you so much that you gotta stay on top of a discussion about a dude you dont care about :lol:

Dog...look at all the weirdos that use any oppurtunity to say 'he got writers!' 'Hes a pop star!' 'He stole that song'...i

Is drake not a pop star, that has ghost writers, and has been accused of stealing songs [emoji]129300[/emoji]

All of that really happened so someone stating that would just be stating the truth

Last edited:
If the convo comes to it why not? We're not randomly bringing him up in artist thread he has nothing to do with. I clown on the camel and camron just as much as aubrey but I can't bring them up in a Dram thread... or a makonnen thread.... or a weekend thread.... or a quick miller topic.... etc. Point is, stop playing dumb like u don't know why dudes brought him up in dram thread and I didn't see any hate, it was an opinion/observation by a member that others just so happens to agree with.

Drake snaked this dude song (that was already buzzing) and damn near got a #1 off it and _'s acting like it's a stretch for Drake to be brought up in the thread :lol:

Drake snaked this dude song (that was already buzzing) and damn near got a #1 off it and _'s acting like it's a stretch for Drake to be brought up in the thread :lol:

Theres more identical songs that Drake has to other artists but ya'll still tryna make that struggle comparison :lol:

Those songs are in no way identical aside from the pop sounding tropical vibe

I guess every reggaeton/reggae song is stolen too then

Last edited by a moderator:
It consumes some weirdos so much that they gotta say something about an artist they don't like, all the time :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom