**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Bruh this ain't just some Internet thing :lol:. Go watch all dram interviews from his lil media run last week, they all were bringing it up. If anything he would be the one to move on from it and said everything was everything. Stop always assuming it's this Internet drake witch hunt. It is what it is, but don't act like u don't know why he's brought up in these threads.

Bruh....the song dropped with Cha Cha Remix in the title originally before they changed it. So if anything, Drake was the first one to make the "struggle comparison" :lol:

And then he tried to spin it in that Fader interview and compare it to a dancehall riddim. In dancehall these dudes hop on the beat and give credit in the song title.

This dude went out and had somebody remake the beat, sampling the song the original is based on, thought about giving credit and then just said **** it :smh:

Bruh this ain't just some Internet thing :lol:. Go watch all dram interviews from his lil media run last week, they all were bringing it up. If anything he would be the one to move on from it and said everything was everything. Stop always assuming it's this Internet drake witch hunt. It is what it is, but don't act like u don't know why he's brought up in these threads.

Of course he's gonna address those questions to keep the conversation going, it brings more attention to him/his music...he'd be dumb as **** to shoot down that theory...if anything, all of this benefits him

Bruh....the song dropped with Cha Cha Remix in the title originally before they changed it. So if anything, Drake was the first one to make the "struggle comparison" :lol:

And then he tried to spin it in that Fader interview and compare it to a dancehall riddim. In dancehall these dudes hop on the beat and give credit in the song title.

This dude went out and had somebody remake the beat, sampling the song the original is based on, thought about giving credit and then just said **** it :smh:

Do you consider that stealing?...

Dancehall/reggae songs dont give credit :lol: I'll give you a popular example

Pitbull/Nina Sky/Elephant Man all dropped songs with the SAME EXACT beat in the same summer...was there talk of any of them stealing? No cause all three were different song melodies/rhythm etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many more songs about Rollies ya'll really tryna hear?

Am I doing it right?

***** done argued in 4 different threads this week defending drake criticism.

***** done argued in 4 different threads this week defending drake criticism.

Didn't you cry or some **** when you were in the same building as Gucci Mane :rofl:

Didn't you cry or some **** when you were in the same building as Gucci Mane :rofl:
Nope never seen him live, but I'll be there November 5th [emoji]128526[/emoji]

After that moist **** u did in general I don't see how anybody here respects u b. "I'm having a bad day, leave me alone, meth please ban me" like ***** just log out. That's how I know u don't got no friends, friends don't let friends get kobe tats on their thighs, ride drake **** and have Internet meltdowns. Probably why u was pming me trynna be boys and ****.

After that moist **** u did in general I don't see how anybody here respects u b. "I'm having a bad day, leave me alone, meth please ban me" like ***** just log out. That's how I know u don't got no friends, friends don't let friends get kobe tats on their thighs, ride drake **** and have Internet meltdowns. Probably why u was pming me trynna be boys and ****.

:stoneface: look whos in their feelings you checking my every move now b? I matter that much to you?

I don't think anything will top the jealous meltdown you had when you heard your daddy Gucci was doing a tape with Drake...I never seen someone so mad over new music

Ruh Roh

He is right, I did hit him up to say don't take this **** personal it's just internet jokes...this was after his meltdown, and after I exposed him for logging out of NT to stalk the Drake thread since he got banned from it

He is right, I did hit him up to say don't take this **** personal it's just internet jokes...this was after his meltdown, and after I exposed him for logging out of NT to stalk the Drake thread since he got banned from it
My ***** what are u talking about? When did I log out to go to the drake thread? When did I have a"meltdown"? The internet is the internet, I got a life in real life. When y'all ****** get annoying I put my phone down and enjoy real life. U pmed me long before I was banned ***** stop lying, trynna be friends and **** :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom