**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

He is right, I did hit him up to say don't take this **** personal it's just internet jokes...this was after his meltdown, and after I exposed him for logging out of NT to stalk the Drake thread since he got banned from it
My ***** what are u talking about? When did I log out to go to the drake thread? When did I have a"meltdown"? The internet is the internet, I got a life in real life. When y'all ****** get annoying I put my phone down and enjoy real life. U pmed me long before I was banned ***** stop lying, trynna be friends and **** :lol:.

:rofl:

After that moist **** u did in general I don't see how anybody here respects u b. "I'm having a bad day, leave me alone, meth please ban me" like ***** just log out. That's how I know u don't got no friends, friends don't let friends get kobe tats on their thighs, ride drake **** and have Internet meltdowns. Probably why u was pming me trynna be boys and ****.

I'm glad I missed that :lol:

Dude would die for drake. :rofl:

:lol:

Meek too shook to drop

He knows if this **** anything less than classic he's done

Last edited by a moderator:
After that moist **** u did in general I don't see how anybody here respects u b. "I'm having a bad day, leave me alone, meth please ban me" like ***** just log out. That's how I know u don't got no friends, friends don't let friends get kobe tats on their thighs, ride drake **** and have Internet meltdowns. Probably why u was pming me trynna be boys and ****.

Ohhh man Gadam in my famous dex voice

View media item 2208683

Last edited:
I thot for sure he was gona get a new screen name after he embarrassed himself by tryna type and hold drakes huevos at the same time.

Lmao this is all internet **** I know ya'll live by your SNs like it's real life...

Ya'll just dance around a lot of the **** you get exposed for is all

View media item 1007852

Ohhh man Gadam in my famous dex voice

View media item 2208683

:rofl: :rofl:

Watch that track never see the light of day. I wouldn't mind a meek and thug project tho.

Last edited:

I can understand paying for real albums and supporting the artist but paying for free mixtapes, nope.
its not a free mixtape if you have to pay for it lol
Yup.  It's a glorified mixtape 
laugh.gif

What used to make a mixtape a mixtape is that it could contain non-original music, uncleared samples, etc. After Mac Miller got sued, that changed everything.

You can call it whatever you want but if you're getting original music and samples had to be cleared that's the same thing as an album

What used to make a mixtape a mixtape is that it could contain non-original music, uncleared samples, etc. After Mac Miller got sued, that changed everything.

You can call it whatever you want but if you're getting original music and samples had to be cleared that's the same thing as an album
Yup. U used to have "freestyles" on mixtapes and people having a few songs rapping over others beats but since Mac caught the hammer dudes chilled out with that. Now it's all original music for the most part.

Yup. U used to have "freestyles" on mixtapes and people having a few songs rapping over others beats but since Mac caught the hammer dudes chilled out with that. Now it's all original music for the most part.

I was just listening to Fab's Friday night freestyle's tape a few days ago. Classic feel. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom