**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I mean... that's what I expect listening to meek. I listened to jeezy this morning and hearing snow and dope didn't annoy me....

nah bruh he's taken it up a notch he literally doesnt go more than 60 seconds without saying wraith

it's not even the subject matter that's repetitive dude is literally repeating the same words

Meek does nothing creative or interesting with music.

& does he have to scream all the time? most rappers only scream when they wanna emphasize something, but this dude does it the entire song so none of his bars really stand out.

If this wasn't name DC4 there would be literally no hype around this.

Last edited:
I mean... that's what I expect listening to meek. I listened to jeezy this morning and hearing snow and dope didn't annoy me....

nah bruh he's taken it up a notch he literally doesnt go more than 60 seconds without saying wraith

it's not even the subject matter that's repetitive dude is literally repeating the same words

Thats what I predicted this would be...not surprised

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Real **** though.
Man if this aint the truth lol
Tory Lanez #SWAVEY  ‏@torylanez   1h1 hour ago

I can't sound like somebody I wrote for ...

lol

Meek sounds like he's doing a Meek impersonation.

I don't like the album, but I don't like any Meek album. He has a jam or two on here though. Seems like he's doing what he does the way he's been doing it. Good for him. People seem to enjoy it.

Ain't listen to it yet but reading peoples opinion who I respect sounds like this is the same...

"My presidential Rollie, young _ ball like Kobe"

"I'm riding around my city, yo main b**** is with me"

Meek.

It's not as bad as some people are saying. It's not classic or amazing but it's solid. Offended will be on repeat all weekend. The wraith and rollie **** didn't bother me, that's meek, if u don't like that u don't like him. Since he became mmg he talked about rollies and been naming cars since rozay red. He had a couple tracks he got off, a couple tracks were meh but overall is ok. It wasn't worth the push backs or year and a half it took tho.

Offended is crazy.

The Difference
Lights Out
Blue Notes

:smokin

Somebody get young **** ***** Lucci out the paint please

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom