**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Is it so hard to give us THIS.....over good production?

He in his bag right here. This would work.

This is the **** that initially got me on board, Even those 4/4 had a few tracks with this version of Meek. But if you know nothing about Meek it's that he loves the clubs & the Streets... The streets clearly ain't tryna hear deep Lyrical rap like that. ****** these days just seem to want **** to bump loud in the whip with nice flows.

Dudes ain't really tryna LISTEN these days which is what has surprised me about how organically Dave East is growing because he's really talkin that **** in his bars.

Nonetheless this tape is far from weak, it's just not as diverse as it could be.

Last edited:
Just gave the project a 2nd listen... Here are the tracks I'm feeling:

On The Regular

Lights Out

Blue Notes

Offended

Way Up

TS 3

Outro

Don Q had the best verse on the album. Don't really care for Young Thug, but I feel like he delivered on his verse as well. I felt like Pusha T verse was too short. The rest of this album can be deleted from my Tidal playlist.

I'm interested to watch the interview with him and Tax. Should be funny. Meek was already annoying me with some of his answers but oh well.

This is the **** that initially got me on board, Even those 4/4 had a few tracks with this version of Meek. But if you know nothing about Meek it's that he loves the clubs & the Streets... The streets clearly ain't tryna hear deep Lyrical rap like that. ****** these days just seem to want **** to bump loud in the whip with nice flows.

Dudes ain't really tryna LISTEN these days which is what has surprised me about how organically Dave East is growing because he's really talkin that **** in his bars.

Nonetheless this tape is far from weak, it's just not as diverse as it could be.

Meek loves the clubs....and has TONS of records that get spun in the club. But those were HIS sound. I feel like he's chasing other dudes sounds now when he tries club records.

Levels
Monster
I'm a boss
Flexin
Check
Intro
Etc

Those are his sound...and club records. He doesn't need to rap like the Migos to be heard in the club. For some reason, he thinks he has to.

If Meek gave the fans a project more in tune with what Dave East just dropped....he'd be in great shape. And he's capable and then some.

Meek loves the clubs....and has TONS of records that get spun in the club. But those were HIS sound. I feel like he's chasing other dudes sounds now when he tries club records.

Levels
Monster
I'm a boss
Flexin
Check
Intro
Etc

Those are his sound...and club records. He doesn't need to rap like the Migos to be heard in the club. For some reason, he thinks he has to.

If Meek gave the fans a project more in tune with what Dave East just dropped....he'd be in great shape. And he's capable and then some.

I agree but basing off the reaction i'm seeing Online this is what MOST wanted from him. I don't honestly think the tracks he put out steer that far off from the joints you named, It's just that this tape has Too many of those kind of tracks. Outside of Tony story, Blue Notes, & the joint with Push everything else is pretty much in the same Lane.

However that joint with Tory is a banger despite him turning into Travis Scott everytime he links with Meek

How bout that Lucci feature though
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 its actually not bad . i was prepared to hate it but i rock with that record . same with froze with nicki .probably won't play it in the whip but its def gonna work in the club for both guys and females 

I'll save you some time.

ROLLIE, ROLLIE WRAITH,ROLLIE,WRAITH, ROLLIE, WRAITH ROLLIE, ROLLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean... that's what I expect listening to meek. I listened to jeezy this morning and hearing snow and dope didn't annoy me....

Back
Top Bottom