**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Ain't listen to it yet but reading peoples opinion who I respect sounds like this is the same...

"My presidential Rollie, young _ ball like Kobe"

"I'm riding around my city, yo main b**** is with me"

Meek.
I know it's rap but why he gotta lie about hitting side chicks?

Boy stop lying, know damn well he laid up every night. He not risking that bread Nikki got.

Last edited:

#1 on I-Tunes, dude's doing better than Game's first week charting

34c8b906c872.jpg

Yo...Tha Flashy One STILL on here determined to turn every topic into a 2004 G-Unit/Aftermath/Interscope discussion?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Holy **** bruh.

_ been on a personal mission for the last 6-8 years to transform the Music forum into G-Unitworld from back in the day.

Last edited:
This isshh riding:
on the regular
Offended
The difference
Lights out
Litty
Two wrongs

Hell I even like blue notes. Like cpl folks mentioned, weakest link is Froze (and I could see the

Last edited:
Yo...Tha Flashy One STILL on here determined to turn every discussion into a 50 Cent/G-Unit topic? :lol: :smh: Holy **** bruh.

_ been on a personal mission for the last 6-8 years to transform the Music forum into G-Unitworld from back in the day.

Facts!! :rofl: dude prolly still countin radio spins

I was rooting for meek... oh well

this album is the definition of mediocre.. most will be tired of half the songs within 2 weeks. Zero creativity. 

Last edited:
only people i've seen that didn't like it are drake groupies and people that just don't like meek's sound (that's fine).
as a meek fan he delivered to me [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Yo...Tha Flashy One STILL on here determined to turn every topic into a 2004 G-Unit/Aftermath/Interscope discussion? :lol: :smh: Holy **** bruh.

Fam thought it was gon be East coast West coast beef because of sigel, and sigel got knocked out in his own city :lol:

only people i've seen that didn't like it are drake groupies and people that just don't like meek's sound (that's fine).

**** is weak

Yo...Tha Flashy One STILL on here determined to turn every topic into a 2004 G-Unit/Aftermath/Interscope discussion? :lol: :smh: Holy **** bruh.

Fam thought it was gon be East coast West coast beef because of sigel, and sigel got knocked out in his own city :lol:

**** is weak

How your boy Jay gonna let Meek release this :smh:

What's so special about Don Q's verse? Isn't he saying the same thing Meek does on Shine and Blue Note?

I knew it was going to happen

Watch them come in the thread multiple times to say how much they don't like it :lol:

Is it so hard to give us THIS.....over good production?

He in his bag right here. This would work.
Tape of this I would have been satisfied. There's something to be said about staying in your lane. Not everyone needs to try to expand.

It's not trash or anything, just basic. Idk

TLOP was trash though
TLOP was one of the best albums that dropped this year.

Not Kanye's best work but in this era of garbage music it's a hell of a lot better than what everybody else has been dropping.

U can't come in here complaining about bars and tell me tlop was good. Cringe worthy bars all over that ****, it actually would've been better if ye rapped about his Lamborghini and roley.

On another note Ross said on snapchat he talked to game and the beef is squashed I guess.

^why everything is objective . i thought tlop was blah . hoping that seeing him live changes my mind 

and i like dc4 . could it have been better yeah but it took like 4 years it wouldn't have lived up to the hype no matter what he did 

the only track i could really do without is froze and the ad libs on the quavo track . i really can't do much with a nicki feature but i know it'll do its numbers in the clubs 

Ain't listen to it yet but reading peoples opinion who I respect sounds like this is the same...

"My presidential Rollie, young _ ball like Kobe"

"I'm riding around my city, yo main b**** is with me"

Meek.
I know it's rap but why he gotta lie about hitting side chicks?

Boy stop lying, know damn well he laid up every night. He not risking that bread Nikki got.
I'd rather him do this than fawn over her every chance he gets. This is Meek Mill we're talking about man. I don't ever want to hear him say anything that remotely resembles being in love with a woman. Not his lane.

Back
Top Bottom