**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

You stated your answer already...you don't think they use writers...why are you so worked up that people have differing opinions on it?
laugh.gif
 @ worked up.

You said some clown ****...and it's getting clowned. Ain't nobody worked up. **** outta here Lil Aubrey

Last edited:
"Noone cares in this generation. Your in the minority, if u don't got a sweat shop u losing. Get a sweet shop and make that money"
I said that - I was quoting IamAkademics a youtuber that said it best - no one cares!

look him up - but Im sure you already know who he is .....

If you are about just getting paper - i can't really make a argument against the statement!

"Noone cares in this generation. Your in the minority, if u don't got a sweat shop u losing. Get a sweet shop and make that money"

****** can write 100 songs all by themselves and be lyrical miracles all they want. If the **** ain't good it ain't good...if getting good music from Drake means he relies on ghost writers then that's perfectly fine with me

You stated your answer already...you don't think they use writers...why are you so worked up that people have differing opinions on it?

:lol:  @ worked up.

You said some clown ****...and it's getting clowned. Ain't nobody worked up. **** outta here Lil Aubrey

Dog your SN is Starboy, you probably got 'XO' stickers all over your laptop

****** can write 100 songs all by themselves and be lyrical miracles all they want. If the **** ain't good it ain't good...if getting good music from Drake means he relies on ghost writers then that's perfectly fine with me
That's cool. But just because drake has someone else write this very subjective "good music" doesn't mean everyone else does it. There very well might be other dudes doing it outside ye, Dre, puff and other dudes who stand on it. But don't go running saying everyone needs people to pen their hits because that's not the case at all.

You tried this angle already. Remember? I have zero posts in the Weekend thread. and a handful with other banned SNs. And I think most of what he's done lately has been subpar. You don't see me on here defending his honor every day.

You gon have to find something new. You only have my screen name to play on. We have stan posts on top of stan posts on you lil Aubrey. I still remember when you was in the Drake thread and tried to make up imaginary titles to songs and **** like "man it would be cool if Drake called this song this". Boy you a ******* lame 
laugh.gif

Don't deny it. Just say you're a **** rider and you don't apologize for it. 
laugh.gif

Crazy how these Drake stans continue to talk in circles defending, twisting, justifying this man having a team of writers. Worst fan base I've ever seen. Or best depending on how you look at it. :lol:

You tried this angle already. Remember? I have zero posts in the Weekend thread. and a handful with other banned SNs. And I think most of what he's done lately has been subpar. You don't see me on here defending his honor every day.

You gon have to find something new. You only have my screen name to play on. We have stan posts on top of stan posts on you lil Aubrey. I still remember when you was in the Drake thread and tried to make up imaginary titles to songs and **** like "man it would be cool if Drake called this song this". Boy you a ******* lame :lol:

Don't deny it. Just say you're a **** rider and you don't apologize for it. :lol:  

NT means that much to you huh? You keep coming back like a *** *** ***** that you are, clocking me...you just really made yourself look so obsessed with someone you consider lame

Just keep on coming back Starboy

What kinda weirdo keeps returning like an abused spouse online somewhere...you take this **** wayyy to serious if you go hard enough to get banned bro just log out or some **** :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
NT means that much to you huh? You keep coming back like a *** *** ***** that you are, clocking me...you just really made yourself look so obsessed with someone you consider lame

You mad 
laugh.gif

You my lil ***** bro. That's how I'ma address you from now on. 

Hold my pocket lil *****

Last edited:

You mad :lol:

You my lil ***** bro. That's how I'ma address you from now on. 

Hold my pocket lil *****

What kinda ayo **** you on :lol:

"Hold my pocket?"

Don't **** around and get banned just to come back again tomorrow because this clearly means so much to you

We don't care about that shade room gossip Queens **** man
See that's exactly the point - you don't care about that **** like many people don't care about that other ****.

Got lord, is that not hard to understand?????

So why all the hostility or why all the DRAKE stan because they don't like Meek???

LMAO

BTW, this dude was actually backing and agreeing with Kudi .... he just stated facts!

What in the world is going on?
roll.gif
The only thing that ever goes in here ....

People arguing about Drake rather than talking about Meek.

**** has been the same for the past 6 or 7 months - at least since the drake beef.

Now those are facts ...

Why aren't we talking about the music!

What kinda weirdo keeps returning like an abused spouse online somewhere...you take this **** wayyy to serious if you go hard enough to get banned bro just log out or some **** :lol:

Just Because that man has good memory and recollects you being in a frenzy about Drake, he's "clocking you and obsessed??" :rofl: :rofl:

Why would you as a man, even utter something of that sort? :rofl:

Last edited:
:nerd:

My ***** what are u talking about? When did I log out to go to the drake thread? When did I have a"meltdown"? The internet is the internet, I got a life in real life. When y'all ****** get annoying I put my phone down and enjoy real life. U pmed me long before I was banned ***** stop lying, trynna be friends and **** :lol:.

After that moist **** u did in general I don't see how anybody here respects u b. "I'm having a bad day, leave me alone, meth please ban me" like ***** just log out. That's how I know u don't got no friends, friends don't let friends get kobe tats on their thighs, ride drake **** and have Internet meltdowns. Probably why u was pming me trynna be boys and ****.

Last edited:

Just Because that man has good memory and recollects you being in a frenzy about Drake, he's "clocking you and obsessed??" :rofl: :rofl:

Why would you as a man, even utter something of that sort? :rofl:

So it's not weird he remembers me, but it's weird I call him out on it. Got it.

A tag team forum battle between will & Starboy vs Keko & Ginfante

While thats happening im trying to figure out who Starboy really is haha
I'm not in this ...

I'm only speaking facts.

Im not backing Drake at all ....

People just mad cause Im not satisfied with the mediocre project Meek put out and Im mad ****** cant hold him accountable for that.

But of curse this makes me a stan!

:nerd:

My ***** what are u talking about? When did I log out to go to the drake thread? When did I have a"meltdown"? The internet is the internet, I got a life in real life. When y'all ****** get annoying I put my phone down and enjoy real life. U pmed me long before I was banned ***** stop lying, trynna be friends and **** :lol:.

Will knows this is just internet jokes

You throw up a roc sign everytime you hit the 'post' button

Just quit

Back
Top Bottom