**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Depending on how you look at it you could understand why the Drake situation was handled poorly on Meek's part. He comes off nonchalant about the Drake situation and basically admitted that he didn't know how to make a diss record :lol:

I was just listening to IamAkademiks and he said it best. This generation, no one gives a ***** .... those that do are in the minority, so basically no one gives a **** about what ya saying. Ya can hate and be all piss, but its not going to change a thing. the objective is money and if you a new rapper and have your sweat shop, you doing it wrong.

That's about as real as it gets - a person that doesn't agree but gets it ......no one cares about the chef, they care about the server ......

That's why this GENERATION is full of fakers and fugazi tastemakers. Nothing adds up and if they're fine with that, don't ever be out here sassin' nobody about what's real and what's fake. Get your lil premeditated internet laughs and move along, then.

That's why this GENERATION is full of fakers and fugazi tastemakers. Nothing adds up and if they're fine with that, don't ever be out here sassin' nobody about what's real and what's fake. Get your lil premeditated internet laughs and move along, then.
You in the minority - meaning the majority doesn't give a damn about you think and in all honestly you might be the one that has it all wrong.

There are plenty of artist out there getting money - so they aren't relevant because they have ghostwriters?

You can apply this to so many things in life ...

Apple Pay for example - **** is fake - google pay was there before - but tell me again, who gives a **** .. no one .....

This is the entertainment business - just because someone writes a song doesn't mean they know or can deliver it ....

If its about making money - its by any means necessary and if the masses aren't demanding authenticity - then tell me again why should they care?

Jay didn't have a Ghost Writer - he had NAS that re-invented his entire style/flow ....

You have a ******* Correction Officers rapping about cases, drugs he pushed and using Rick Ross name - but - wait he's as real as it gets??? Wait aint this the same ***** that has Meek under his payroll??????

**** makes no sense man ...

this ****** capping but leaving out FACTS!

At this point - I really wish Meek had a little help writing his bars like he did in the Hot97 freestyle -  I was so hyped .... if he didn't get any helped, why the **** didn't we get anything remotely to that quality in DC4?

Last edited:
Blame keko jones keko jones and "nem' "

They ALWAYS go on tangents. First it's Drake won. Then, Drake won because of his fans, then, Drake won because everyone uses ghostwriters. Then, Jay-Z never wrote his lyrics. David Ruffin is a rapper. Shirley Bassey is a rapper. Then, "oh, all this generation does not care about autenticity, blah blah, it's all about the money"

These guys always find a way to deviate from talking about the music. There's always a technicality y for Drake.

It's...
View media item 2216366

Last edited:
I thought it was just me.

I'm like how we go from talking about ghostwriting to talking about success, entertainment, and all of that other **** 
laugh.gif

****** can never stay on topic.

Blame @Keko Jones and "nem' "

They ALWAYS go on tangents. First it's Drake won. Then, Drake won because of his fans, then, Drake won because everyone uses ghostwriters. Then, Jay-Z never wrote his lyrics. David Ruffin is a rapper. Shirley Bassey is a rapper. Then, "oh, all this generation does not care about autenticity, blah blah, it's all about the money"

These guys always find a way to deviate from talking about the music. There's always a technicality y for Drake.

It's...

I can let everyone clown exept you - you are the epitome of none making sense ...

Please check the last time I enter the Drake thread and when was the last time I made a statement as drake being the best.

I just made a quick observation and went off what you wrote. You basically said everyone that likes drake and don't care about his ghostwriter are fugazi, but yet the dude that signed Meek is the biggest fugazi of them all, but Meek didn't even had a problem with it.

Spare me the ******** papi - ya ****** get all heated when they state facts. Meek made us wait for this ******** ... I take 4/4 all day over this project. All this snippets and not even one song .. seems to me that you are to focus on making sure you mark everyone that disagree with your taste as a Drake stan rather than holding this ***** accountable for this mediocre tape.

it's cool do --- your opinion holds no weight, but Im still going to check you.

Even though your taste in music is miles of ahead of anyone that disagree with you ....

SMH!

Lets talk about facts

which are everything you mention - drake won FACT - drake fan base is bigger than Meek FACT - Drake fan base have made the laughing stock in social media FACT - Drake is a bigger artist than Meek FACT - Drake is putting more succesful projects than Drake FACT - Drake uses Ghostwriters and no one cares FACT - all  are facts .... where did I lie???

FOH - truth hurts??? aint that serious - I was pulling for Meek, but I'm not a peanut brain to understand what happen and what's going on! Carry ON!

I thought it was just me.

I'm like how we go from talking about ghostwriting to talking about success, entertainment, and all of that other **** 
laugh.gif

****** can never stay on topic.
Hmmmmm'

So didn't Magic blatantly state that Meek didn't take an L because he is very successfully and has money, so most people hating on Meek are the ones taking the L???????

come on son - follow the conversation!

so if that applies to meek it def applies to drake!

Hmmmmm'

So didn't Magic blatantly state that Meek didn't take an L because he is very successfully and has money, so most people hating on Meek are the ones taking the L???????

come on son - follow the conversation!

so if that applies to meek it def applies to drake!
***** he hasn't posted in like 4-5 hours.

We were STRICTLY talking about ghostwriting until you came in with that other ****. Posts don't lie....go read the last two pages and tell me what the convo was before you came in.

***** he hasn't posted in like 4-5 hours.

We were STRICTLY talking about ghostwriting until you came in with that other ****. Posts don't lie....go read the last two pages and tell me what the convo was before you came in.
I don't know - I picked up where I left up ....

Like I stated earlier man - even if some of you or me disagree with the ghostwriters - aint **** you can do - it's all about what people want to hear now.

I strongly disagree with this ******* trap music and horrible future - but **** it is what it is and some of the **** is catchy ... but garbage ....

My lane is more of thrownback and j coles ...SchoolBoy Q ... Chance the Rapper .... Kendrick, Danny B etc .......

Last edited:

Like I stated earlier man - even if some of you or me disagree with the ghostwriters - aint **** you can do - it's all about what people want to hear now.

I strongly disagree with this ******* trap music and horrible future - but **** it is what it is and some of the **** is catchy ... but garbage ....

My lane is more of thrownback and j coles ...SchoolBoy Q ... Chance the Rapper .... Danny Brown etc .......
That's all fine and dandy. I don't think anyone in here is discussing "agreeing" with it or not.

OVO Ginfante insinuated  flat out stated that every "major" artist employs ghostwriters. Which is what was being discussed.

Do you think J. Cole, Q, Chance, and Danny Brown use ghostwriters? I'm not asking if you "care" or not. I'm asking if you think they do or don't.

Last edited:
"Noone cares in this generation. Your in the minority, if u don't got a sweat shop u losing. Get a sweet shop and make that money"

My lane is more of thrownback and j coles ...SchoolBoy Q ... Chance the Rapper .... Danny Brown etc .......

That's all fine and dandy. I don't think anyone in here is discussing "agreeing" with it or not.

OVO Ginfante insinuated flat out stated that every "major" artist employs ghostwriters. Which is what was being discussed.

Do you think J. Cole, Q, Chance, and Danny Brown use ghostwriters? I'm not asking if you "care" or not. I'm asking if you think they do or don't.

You stated your answer already...you don't think they use writers...why are you so worked up that people have differing opinions on it?

Last edited by a moderator:

OVO Ginfante insinuated that every "major" artist employs ghostwriters. Which is what was being discussed.

To be honest, I don't know ....

But if I had to answer, I'd say no. Not have a complete song wrote for them. However, I can see them in the studio and brain storming some bars.

But Kedrick Brown Chance Q - their style are to different from what everyone else is doing - is a refreshing song - something that has been missing for a while.

To me Coloring Book was good, but ask anyone outside the inner circle if they ever heard of it ... naw ... that's what I'm saying. People want mainstream **** - they don't care how it gets there, they care how is deliver and how popish it sounds. Meek even understands  that ....

Back
Top Bottom