**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Drake fans so dumb and bewitched by his ghostwriter usage, their damn minds are literally on auto pilot. You can't make any of this stuff up. Smh
Bobby Blue Bland and Me'lyssa Morgan are rappers now, according to these guys, crazy

Pure ignorance :lol:

Dude wasn't even trying to be rational anymore with his responses :smh:

Last edited:
This guy is so bothered by Drake having writers that he's on a crusade to prove that everyone does it...

I've never seen so much Stan induced reaching in my life

Last edited:
You've never heard Brandon Jennings could beat you 11-0 in a game?

He's still better than you?

and the worst NBA player would murder you?

You need to associate with people who don't sit around a bunch of bitter people hating on people all day.
SMH ....

Kwame Brown sucks and that's a fact.

Since he can beat me I can't comment  on compare him to other people that are in the league?

Seems to me that you are the type of people that if they have something better than you - you think they are better than you.

NAW PAPI - THEY AREN'T 

They are subject to everything they get ... I'm sure the person that is paying him/they agreed!

Just stop it -- you the type of dude that someone doesn't like meek = a drake stan. You can't  grasp the fact that it's becuase they truly don't like meek.

Why is Drake even being mentioned??

Drake won the beef because not only did he make two records that were catch and were able to be played in the club, but because he use the same  platform that Meek had been using and had the entire fan base taking shots.  So now drake is a ***** or garbage because his fan base basically internet murder meek? Seems to me that Meek needs to get his game up. 

But that's neither here nor there ....

we want to talk about people using other people? what was the reason Meek got AR and Beans to go at Game? Why couldn't he just use his bars to do damage?

No his all over the internet thrown the hood and using legends to try and validate his reason for going at drake?

why not stand on his own to feet and say I don't respect this - in my eyes he is a fraud and I  don't respect it - no way he is the best ever ...

naw man ... ya ****** caping to much ... Meek sounded like the dude in school that was getting rosted or losing a debate and calls tony over to back him up or ask for facts .. like ***** why? this is not about tony is about you and him.

Stop it .... 

This guy is so bothered by Drake having writers that he's on a crusade to prove that everyone does it...

I've never seen so much Stan induced reaching in my life

So you truly believe other artists write 100% of their raps?

It's the same 3-4 dudes who sound like a broken record, throwing the word 'stan' around when they run out of deflections. Willy, Maxi, Angel seem to be the most bothered though

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

I believe there are indeed artists that write 100% of their raps.

The idea that there isn't is ******* ridiculous. I know it's hard for you to understand but there used to be a time where writing and rapping were taken seriously and it would be a cardinal sin for you to call yourself an emcee and have ****** pen your raps. 

There is a REASON we're having this discussion. If it was a common practice for ALL rappers to have ghostwriters we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Last edited:

Yes.

The idea that there isn't is ******* ridiculous. I know it's hard for you to understand but there used to be a time where writing and rapping were taken seriously and it would be a cardinal sin for you to call yourself an emcee and have ****** pen your raps. 

There is a REASON we're having this discussion. If it was a common practice for ALL writers to have ghostwriters we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Bless you and your family.

We're in a thread of a dude who reached out to a ***** to get verses penned, couldn't get them, then exposed the dude who was getting them :lol:

Yes.

There is a REASON we're having this discussion. If it was a common practice for ALL rappers to have ghostwriters we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Bless you and your family.

We're in a thread of a dude who reached out to a ***** to get verses penned, couldn't get them, then exposed the dude who was getting them
laugh.gif
You do realize that Taxstone is where that story came from and he completely backpeddled on his stance when it came up in the interview?

So you're going to have to reach on another point if that's what your rebuttal is going to be.

I can't believe you guys are having this discussion with someone that doesn't even understand that original songwriters have to be credited whenever there's a sample.

It be the same 2-3 dudes responding everytime too, in denial

I was just listening to IamAkademiks and he said it best. This generation, no one gives a ***** .... those that do are in the minority, so basically no one gives a **** about what ya saying. Ya can hate and be all piss, but its not going to change a thing. the objective is money and if you a new rapper and have your sweat shop, you doing it wrong.

That's about as real as it gets - a person that doesn't agree but gets it ......no one cares about the chef, they care about the server ......

Back
Top Bottom