**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Well its the second time it happened *yeezyshrug* Also Ja's album after Back Down sold over 100k which is way more than Meek.

Drake probably did more damage :wow:

Man you look crazy right now.

You not even displaying any sense of reading comprehension or a backbone.

Drake doesn't need you to defend his honor or stroke him at every single moment, just look through your post history and really look at what you saying.

I don't even understand how as a man, you become this way.

You gotta relax b.

You'll never see Thug & Future go on hot 97 and drop a verse. Meek is supposed to be more of a spitter. A traditional rapper. Thug's **** is mostly about melodies.

And it's not the rollie raps, its the way he raps about it. It's not interesting, it's not new, its not different.

Pusha been talking about coke since 2002. My Name is My Name still sounded fresh because of HOW he rapped about it. Drug Dealers Anonymous, a single track, has an 11 page thread on here, several page threads on other forums. It sounds fresh.
i agree but at the same time meek's rollie references are exaggerated at this point by corny internet memes.
people just use that as a reason to say meek sucks when literally every rapper does it. and not everyone does it in different ways.
I don't think they're exaggerated at all. When he finally responded to Drake he mentioned a rollie.

And to your 2nd point, like I said, this is a guy going on a flagship rap radio station dropping (damn near acapella) freestyles. Which rapper is doing THAT & avoiding criticism when the delivery of his repetitive content is stale?

Last edited:
Man you look crazy right now.

You not even displaying any sense of reading comprehension or a backbone.

Drake doesn't need you to defend his honor or stroke him at every single moment, just look through your post history and really look at what you saying.

I don't even understand how as a man, you become this way.

You gotta relax b.

Been here long enough to know that when your making a point dudes always get personal. Don't worry about my post history bro. I just wish one of you can admit a simple truth about Drake hurting Meeks career thats all. Instead I'm getting fools who are determined to change the subject :lol:

Last edited:
This is why fathers are so important 

!!!

At a certain point you gotta take responsibility for yourself though.

That's just not behavior any type of adult should be engaging in, this "Stan" groupthink situation towards artists specifically Drake is wild suspect.

what part of a ruined career involves still getting near 100k a show and getting tens of millions of streams on your projects?

Who mentioned anything about show money? :lol:

He may never sell over 50k again due to his dumb behavior. Get that show money but now he's a bottom tier commercial rapper like Tyga. Al least Meek used to do numbers now he cant even sell over 50k.

Last edited:
ruined 
laugh.gif

Meek did 50k even with his jawn being free, not having any physical copies & ppl knowing it was gon be up for retail to begin with...thats pretty good to me

Now if his next OFFICIAL album does lower than 100k first week then ya can say he flopped

Been here long enough to know that when your making a point dudes always get personal. Don't worry about my post history bro. I just wish one of you can admit a simple truth about Drake hurting Meeks career thats all. Instead I'm getting fools who are determined to change the subject :lol:

Nobody is even arguing against the fact that the Drake situation hurt him, it's literally in the past pages after the Tax interview.

He ain't "destroy" Meek's career and that's pretty evident to anybody who's not invested in Drake in an unhealthy way.

Once again, you sound crazy b.

& going so hard for an artist that you eschew facts or any type of objective observations is weirdo behavior.

Ain't nobody tryna attack you personally because you not the only one, but y'all gotta stop this ****, for your own honor.

He may never sell over 50k again due to his dumb behavior. Get that show money but now he's a bottom tier commercial rapper like Tyga. Al least Meek used to do numbers now he cant even sell over 50k.

HE JUST DID 50K WITH A FREE MIXTAPE :smh:

I don't even care for meek like that, sure he ruined his own imagine (that started happening before drake)but his career is perfectly fine

Last edited:
Nobody is even arguing against the fact that the Drake situation hurt him, it's literally in the past pages after the Tax interview.

He ain't "destroy" Meek's career and that's pretty evident to anybody who's not invested in Drake in an unhealthy way.

Once again, you sound crazy b.

& going so hard for an artist that you eschew facts or any type of objective observations is weirdo behavior.

Ain't nobody tryna attack you personally because you not the only one, but y'all gotta stop this ****, for your own honor.

Its the internet relax :lol:

What do you mean by 'my honor' :lol: I never looked over facts while talking about DC4 sales. Meek went from 250k to 50k and I just wanted to see who could admit Drake caused that :lol:

Last edited:
Meek did 50k even with his jawn being free, not having any physical copies & ppl knowing it was gon be up for retail to begin with...thats pretty good to me

Now if his next OFFICIAL album does lower than 100k first week then ya can say he flopped

It won't even matter at that point, his next project should have no relation to the beef

What do you mean by 'my honor' :lol: I never looked over facts while talking about DC4 sales. Meek went from 250k to 50k and I just wanted to see who could admit Drake caused that :lol:

you're looking over the fact that streaming has grown exponentially in the year and a half since the beef not to mention the project is available for ******* FREE :lol:

you're trying to create a correlation to Drake that doesn't really exist

You telling anyone to relax is hilarious.

You don't even realize how much of a weirdo you look like, I was tryna help you but you can't save somebody who lost.

what part of a ruined career involves still getting near 100k a show and getting tens of millions of streams on your projects?

Aight, Meek has definitely had self-inflicted wounds in this whole beef, but you can't be that out of touch to place him in the same boat Tyga :lol: :rofl: Tyga probably still can't perform anything past Rack City right now. A lot of people were anticipating DC4 and just a little over a year ago he had one of the highest first week sales in rap

Then why do they put writing credits and stuff in album bookets... or credit writers and contributors? Do y'all not proofread the stuff you write, before you press submit?
laugh.gif
From writing to justifiying 50k sold on a project that was promoted for well over a year, the mental gymnastics some of y'all do is amazing. Y'all the Simone Biles of this ****.

****** do not care about who wrote what. They care if it sounds good. That's it. I have no stake in this at all.

Aight, Meek has definitely had self-inflicted wounds in this whole beef, but you can't be that out of touch to place him in the same boat Tyga :lol: :rofl: Tyga probably still can't perform anything past Rack City right now. A lot of people were anticipating DC4 and just a little over a year ago he had one of the highest first week sales in rap

Yeah we just gotta be real by saying Meek is a bad place right and its his own doing.

I felt like saying he's in the tier as Tyga was a stretch but if he's only pushing near 50k from now on that may be right. Still if Meek were anyone else we wouldn't hear these excuses.

I mean dudes cant be srs saying DC4 being on datpiff caused this when every artists album is free the day of release.

Last edited:
You dudes eat paint chips. Only way I can make sense of this.

Let me play along for a second.

So Meek Mill "sold" 50K right? If I wanted to BUY the album...how would I do it? Please give me a link to where I can purchase DC4...or tell me what store I can walk into and purchase it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom