**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Drake doesn't care cuz majority of his fanbase is more pop oriented. If his fans cared, he would. But people give him a pass so this ***** calls himself the goat and dummies agree with him.

Drake don't seem to care too much about his writers speaking out, he just wants good product

Drake probably don't care, but from the writers point of view it seems dumb, what if a artist was interested in working with you but change their mind because of talking to much. Seems like the writers can possibly miss out on money.

It's like when Wayne said best rapper alive and people start believing it. Say something so many times and watch the people start to believe it. Trump woke up one day bored and said he wanted to run the free world and that he could... now the people believe it.

It's like when Wayne said best rapper alive and people start believing it. Say something so many times and watch the people start to believe it. Trump woke up one day bored and said he wanted to run the free world and that he could... now the people believe it.

is the Gucci thats out now the real Gucci doe :nerd:
He says he is :lol:

Wayne my personal goat solely based on his mixtape run, but them writer allegations tainted his legacy. I didn't forget about that ****.

is the Gucci thats out now the real Gucci doe :nerd:
He says he is :lol:

I really think I prefer sober Gucci :lol:

Last edited:
Camel gotta be the undisputed goat at this point. I could say bad **** for days but pre retirement camel not being touched by none of these dudes. Especially not them 2 pop ******.

accurate

Camel gotta be the undisputed goat at this point. I could say bad **** for days but pre retirement camel not being touched by none of these dudes. Especially not them 2 pop ******.

Camel has better rap verses than the others mention in 2016

We just have to pretend songs like tom ford never happened

Last edited:
Camel has better rap verses than the others mention in 2016

We just have to pretend songs like tom ford never happened
That's not saying much Cuz 1 sings 60% of the time and the other uses a terrible voice and mentions ******** and eating ***** as much as meek says rollie... but he got that pass.

On point.

Kanye being a "genius" comes to mind as well.....****** could literally make a teap with him just breathing and ppl will say "omg, it's so svante guard and artistic. He's a genius"

:lol:

People may OD on Kanye alot but Kanye has demonstrated his musical genius in the past. That's undeniable.

I might despise the ***** now but I'm not going to lie to myself either. He unquestionably helped shape a generation sonically and culturally. There's a handful of ****** that can claim that and they all geniuses too.

Last edited:
He did it with help. 
Who didn't?

I'm not about to **** on Zay. I'm not falling for that trap.

They both geniues. You just as bad as these Drake ****** if you sit up here and tell me that from 2001 on up...Kanye hasn't at any point...demonstrated his musical genius.

I can't hate a ***** that much to deny something like that.

That's like the ****** who try to say Lebron isn't a legend. You can hate but come on...let's be real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom