**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

He is?

Like what?

He needs to give some of that to vanilla *** Alicia Keys. Wait, she can play the piano and her last name is Keys :rolleyes

Get me bodied
Upgrade U
Check on it
Ring the alarm

ANTHEMS.

I saw women turn from twerking on ******, to dancing with their girls in the club. Freakum dress....whoever did that...changed the game :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Get me bodied
Upgrade U
Check on it
Ring the alarm

ANTHEMS.

I saw women turn from twerking on ******, to dancing with their girls in the club. Freakum dress....whoever did that...changed the game :smh: :lol:

I don't think he even produced some of those. He just did the adlibs

Damn Swizz beats too? A lot of of beats sound like random noise to me, but then again his resume is up there with best of them

DMX/Ruff Ryders run was legendary...his "fall off" (for lack of a better word) was around '05-'06

Wayne my personal goat solely based on his mixtape run, but them writer allegations tainted his legacy. I didn't forget about that ****.
I really think I prefer sober Gucci :lol:

gillie backtracked the next month in XXL

too lazy to google it but google gillie da kid xxl interview if you care it's like from 06

not to mention, wayne still had a few prime level joints after the Gillie "exposal" namely the classic rap city freestyle where he disses him

The joint that became the Shoulder Lean freestyle? I miss those days man :lol:

Finna look for that interview though [emoji]128064[/emoji]

since we talking producers that don't get their credit and speaking of "'making" beyoncé

let's talk about the-dream and how underrated he is

since we talking producers that don't get their credit and speaking of "'making" beyoncé

let's talk about the-dream and how underrated he is

Underrated????

I'd say the dream and Neyo are both responsible for catapulting both Rihannas and beyonce career. That's undeniable.

Zay is literally on every southern rappers tape. :lol: I can't think of another producer that has had that much material at one time..

**cough**dat ***** Lex Luger**cough**

You don't have to be a genius to get your behavior excused (i.e. Chris Brown, Justin Bieber ), just able to apologize good enough.

Lex Luger exhausted his sound so much in a short time that he had to change it up and fall back :lol:

Lex Luger exhausted his sound so much in a short time that he had to change it up and fall back :lol:

I'm convinced dude upped his prices after H.A.M. dude was feelin himself and Lody and 808 Mafia were half as good for like a tenth of the price.

it's probably hard to charge 60k for a beat when you put your whole formula on YouTube and rappers can just get on a twitter and put a beat email and get hundreds of Lex Luger esque beats for free

it's probably hard to charge 60k for a beat when you put your whole formula on YouTube and rappers can just get on a twitter and put a beat email and get hundreds of Lex Luger esque beats for free

Man Lex was too humble, Southside basically took fam to 808 Mafia and all them dudes crafted after him. Lex stopped using FL Studio like 5-6 years ago and changed his whole sound and I guess everybody that was still rocking wit him just looked for other FL Studio dudes

His formula is easy to copy but getting a decent copy will cost you

Last edited:
All these southern producers mentioned & i aint see no one say Shawty Redd... :stoneface:

Ive always preferred East Coast production the most honestly tho

Zay has past Fresh and I love Fresh. Zay been hot for 10 years. In the streets and on the charts.

if Zay chased those mainstream placements he would have an Dre/Timbo/Neptunes esque legacy

I feel like it's a crime he never had a true mainstream run

He did the Papers records for Usher that was big.

@5:50

He is?

Like what?

He needs to give some of that to vanilla *** Alicia Keys. Wait, she can play the piano and her last name is Keys :rolleyes

Get me bodied
Upgrade U
Check on it
Ring the alarm

ANTHEMS.

I forget Swizz did those. Them checks must be serious.

Last edited:
DJ Toomp
David Banner
Jazzy Pha
Jermaine Dupri

:x

Last edited by a moderator:
Jermaine dupri is prolly the most under appreciated producer in r&b and hiphop :lol:

Last edited:
Dr. DRE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PAC, NWA, CUBE, Eazy E, 50, Snopp, Game, Eminem, Kendrick etc..... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] nah, really though, all jokes aside, who's resume more impressive? Curious y'all thoughts?

Thank God birdman got that trash album sittin on a shelf next to the Brisco album

Back
Top Bottom