**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

True, one thing I do agree with though. If it's a mixtape, don't put it up for sale also. Release it just as a free mixtape and not for sale also.
Idk man sometimes artist drop projects ppl connect with to the point they feel the need to support it. Reason why Chance was pissed a bunch of ppl bought Acid Rap off iTunes when he never put it up there
I've never did it but if I seen my favorite mixtape on shelves for a decent price I'd cop

Aint no reason to invite them fanboys bak in here if he didn't do Drake numbers they always gon find somethin to point out

Last edited:
You can't call a free mixtape a flop.  I get what he's trying to say about the stans but I can't blame people for not paying for DC4.

In all honesty it wasn't worth paying for.

I guess that's what it really boils down too, didn't live up to the hype/wasn't that good.
It was better as a free mixtape.

It didn't cost us anything so we don't judge it too harshly and say it isn't that bad.

Could you imagine how pissed some people would be if they paid for it?

It didn't cost us anything so we don't judge it too harshly and say it isn't that bad.

Could you imagine how pissed some people would be if they paid for it?

I get your point but the way mixtapes get praised the bar isn't that different. At the end of the day, 99% of the music released is digested and judged in the same fashion (download the leak/mixtape and decide if the rapper shall be rewarded with your support).

Dudes who buy music b4 listening to it deserve what they get and truthfully I still like this tape more than D & N

U don't even believe that

People called his BET Cypher verse amazing but yet it was from his Where Ya At Freestyle he dropped a year ago on No Ceilings that was considered wack because his voice and delivery was trash.

Same thing with Meek in those Hot 97 Freestyles vs. the songs where he's yelling fast over generic beats.

DC 4 is fire. Glad to hear him making more introspective music. Drake haters need a new pastime. 

Meek got my whole gym playlist flooded between these last 2 projects. Who needs creatine? 
sick.gif

I wish he put that LeBron song up on here. 

Last edited:
Wayne look like he bout to check out soon. Son don't look right at all.

Been thinking this for a minute now.

He's never been the healthiest guy but it seem like this whole C5 **** made him go double time on the drugs.

Sales projections update.........looks like Meek jumped up 20-25k extra sales. They (him and Jeezy) both doing really well with streams. So weird, hip-hop acts do really well with streams and some pop and country artist don't do as well with streams (they buy their music).

* Jeezy (Def Jam) 75-85k
* Meek Mill (MMG) 70-75k

Pretty impressive

DJ Akademiks sounds pretty hurt. Not sure why he's flustered that some people chose to buy a free mixtape while others DL'd it for free :lol:

He annoys me, because he's also a hater on certain artist. It's ok if that's your gimmick and it's impartial and you toll everyone. And I really don't respect it when you aren't showing your face.

I'm sorry, I'm not paying cash for anything that's on free mixtape apps, idc who it is. If said artist wanted me to cop it would be hard copies in stores and on I tunes n ****, not my mixtapes and datpiff. Shade room dude just want more retweets.

People need to support what they like, and good music and artist so there will be more of what they like.

Last edited:
I get supporting the artists but it's just how life n ppl work in general ...nobody buys something you know u can get for free , that's true for anything ...that's why it's nothing but great when an artists do get ppl to buy it, no matter how many it is ...Meek gettin paid off something that's out Chea for free

Also Wayne been gone, nothing he does or says will surprise me :smh:

75K off a free mixtape.....

But "Drake burried him. Meek is Tyga status" @nom de guerre
nerd.gif
[emoji]128580[/emoji]

laugh.gif
. Meek caught an L....but he still has a large fanbase and is going to sell.
Bro the fact that the mixtape is doing close to Jeezys' album numbers should say enough 
laugh.gif

DJ AKADEMIKS Is nothing more than a coli poster who got followers from sharing stuff like the shade room and baller alert.
This _ is lame as ****, during the height of the chiraq/drill era this clown was taking whole *** threads from the coli word for word and making videos acting like he was some street insider  
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I've been listening to this album the past few days, one thing  this album isn't lacking is energy, almost every song can set the club off. However, the biggest flaw of every song is that it is lacking perfection every song feels like he could've done something better. 

Bro the fact that the mixtape is doing close to Jeezys' album numbers should say enough :lol:

This _ is lame as ****, during the height of the chiraq/drill era this clown was taking whole *** threads from the coli word for word and making videos acting like he was some street insider  :smh: :stoneface: :lol:  

DJ Akaddmics owes his success to Boxden and The Coli "Chi wire" threads.

Made a career off of Chicago killings :smh:

That guy is scum, cut from the DJ Vlad cloth.

Wouldn't mind if both of them disappeared, they just cultivate ignorance and highlight the worse parts of the culture.

Industry dudes is also responsible, ****** so hungry for exposure that they willing to give these vultures platforms and content.

Whole game washed.

Last edited:
Work Akademiks is a **** boy

The only hip-hop blogger/interviewer that has always been consistent/ a stand up guy is doggie diamonds

Last edited:
Yall gotta leave my boy Akademiks alone now. He can be corny at times, but he does put out a nice amount of content. I mainly fool with him when he's streaming on Twitch though. Dude use to "interview" some good looking instagram "models" on there.

Yall gotta leave my boy Akademiks alone now. He can be corny at times, but he does put out a nice amount of content. I mainly fool with him when he's streaming on Twitch though. Dude use to "interview" some good looking instagram "models" on there.

Breh his content is from the coli. I know this for a fact because he has took troll threads I made in the booth a few years ago and posted it. He is no different than you or anyone else in here. He does not get exclusive content or interview mainstream artist.

Meek doesn't have an excuse. Chance put coloring book out for free & that still did better than this despite him not having nearly the fan base or being around as long

Back
Top Bottom