**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Wayne gotta tap dance for them white fans that still listen to his music.

This _ Wayne must be c**ing cuz Birdman ain't giving him ****. It's real funny how they always put these sellouts in front of the camera.

"Wayne says he doesn't see racism... let's put him on our network too cuz if we say that we'll look racist, let's use him."

Clown.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to douse Wayne in lighter fluid and light his *** on fire.

He's lost all grip on reality and is so far removed from regular daily life that he doesn't have anything else to offer us.

Lil' Wa_n_
giphy.gif

4240034-9531692152-143zs.jpg

Me since 2006 and I love the feeling

Sales projections update.........looks like Meek jumped up 20-25k extra sales. They (him and Jeezy) both doing really well with streams. So weird, hip-hop acts do really well with streams and some pop and country artist don't do as well with streams (they buy their music).

* Jeezy (Def Jam) 75-85k
* Meek Mill (MMG) 70-75k

Sales projections update.........looks like Meek jumped up 20-25k extra sales. They (him and Jeezy) both doing really well with streams. So weird, hip-hop acts do really well with streams and some pop and country artist don't do as well with streams (they buy their music).

* Jeezy (Def Jam) 75-85k
* Meek Mill (MMG) 70-75k

75K off a free mixtape.....

But "Drake burried him. Meek is Tyga status" @nom de guerre :nerd: [emoji]128580[/emoji]

:lol:. Meek caught an L....but he still has a large fanbase and is going to sell.

Whose goat is this ?

e980nt.gif

RIP Wayne

* Jeezy (Def Jam) 75-85k
* Meek Mill (MMG) 70-75k

75K off a free mixtape.....

But "Drake burried him. Meek is Tyga status" @nom de guerre :nerd: [emoji]128580[/emoji]

:lol:. Meek caught an L....but he still has a large fanbase and is going to sell.

People were saying Game buried him too.

What are Game's current numbers for 1992? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

DJ AKADEMIKS Is nothing more than a coli poster who got followers from sharing stuff like the shade room and baller alert.

DJ Akademiks sounds pretty hurt. Not sure why he's flustered that some people chose to buy a free mixtape while others DL'd it for free :lol:

I'm sorry, I'm not paying cash for anything that's on free mixtape apps, idc who it is. If said artist wanted me to cop it would be hard copies in stores and on I tunes n ****, not my mixtapes and datpiff. Shade room dude just want more retweets.

DJ Akademiks sounds pretty hurt. Not sure why he's flustered that some people chose to buy a free mixtape while others DL'd it for free :lol:
Haaaaaa! SUPPORT YOUR FAV RAPPER [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] he was upset lol

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I'm not paying cash for anything that's on free mixtape apps, idc who it is. If said artist wanted me to cop it would be hard copies in stores and on I tunes n ****, not my mixtapes and datpiff. Shade room dude just want more retweets.
True, one thing I do agree with though. If it's a mixtape, don't put it up for sale also. Release it just as a free mixtape and not for sale also.

Back
Top Bottom