**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

(One of Drakes main "OVO" ghost writers)

"Yo Drizzy what's on the schedule for today fam we locking in the studio or what I got some fire for you some new reference material"

(Drake) "I'm heading to the dealership in a few about the cop 21 savage a rari"

(GhostWriter) "Damn for real y'all tight like that ?"

(Drake) "Yea I never met em before but I **** with him the long way that's my brother he talk that street ****, he make that murda music, u know I love that **** that slaughter your daughter type riddim u know me love dem tings.

(GhostWriter) well ok cool umm.. I got these tracks when you ready. Also I been meaning to talk to you about our arrangement I've written about 23 tracks you over the past year or so 9 of them made the album/mixtapes but I haven't received any type of real money for any of them and my financial situation not looking too good right now. I think it's time we start to discuss real compensation for all I've done

(Drake)
View media item 2229727
***** ain't bought none of his artist whips :lol:. Makonnen probably had a Honda mini van
Purple PT Cruiser with the leather n wood interior :pimp:

"Yo Drizzy what's on the schedule for today fam we locking in the studio or what I got some fire for you some new reference material"

(Drake) "Yea I never met em before but I **** with him the long way that's my brother he talk that street ****, he make that murda music, u know I love that **** that slaughter your daughter type riddim u know me love dem tings.

(GhostWriter) well ok cool umm.. I got these tracks when you ready. Also I been meaning to talk to you about our arrangement I've written about 23 tracks you over the past year or so 9 of them made the album/mixtapes but I haven't received any type of real money for any of them and my financial situation not looking too good right now. I think it's time we start to discuss real compensation for all I've done

(Drake)
View media item 2229727

View media item 2229822

Last edited:
Back to Mike Will & zaytoven

Mike Will has a #1 hit 100 billboard right now, not to mention he also produced formation, I think that was a top ten too. Zaytoven might be better but on paper and statically Mike will is ahead.

Last edited:
It's just something really wrong about seeing a picture of a beat up face with "[emoji]10084[/emoji]️ 1,424 likes" under it

This generation :smh:

I didn't realize the Outro of this tape was pretty much a variant Dreams & Nightmares Intro :lol: still a good song, probably the one I've played the most

Back to Mike Will & zaytoven

Mike Will has a #1 hit 100 billboard right now, not to mention he also produced formation, I think that was a top ten too. Zaytoven might be better but on paper and statically Mike will is ahead.
Zay still light years better.

That really is weird. It ain't like it's Fetty Wop buying Monty a car, a dude that's been ride or die from the start.

Drizzy out here trickin on thug papi's. I wanna be like it's some story behind it where 21 saved dude from some real street **** but this Aubs we talking about here :lol:

Drake learned everything from Hov.

Blasphemy. Hov don't got writers. Son don't even right. Hov hops on tracks and elevates them, not ruin them. Hov got bars. Hov likes women. Hov starts and ends trends with just a few bars.

Hov and Drake don't even make the same music.

Blasphemy. Hov don't got writers. Son don't even right. Hov hops on tracks and elevates them, not ruin them. Hov got bars. Hov likes women. Hov starts and ends trends with just a few bars.

Woah, Woah, Woah I think you're describing a different person there
Replace HOV with Pac to make it correct

This _ said "he likes women" :lol:

(Drake)
View media item 2229727

Bruh :lol:

Last edited:

Moreso about the moves he makes and his strategy game.

Drake has flawlessly maneuvered through the industry and its politics regardless of your opinions of him as a person or his music.

:lol: at "Hov likes women" though.

21 savage is certified sweet, for accepting that car. He a female now

What?

You get a free luxury car and a record with the biggest rapper in the game.

I could see if Drake finessed Dip Dip or No Heart from him but he just got a car and a new record to introduce him to a new audience for pretty much nothing (on the surface).

Last edited:
Yea ain't like son finesse x ***** remix. Son a dusty jack boy that just finesse a ***** he don't know out a rarri and iTunes sells. Drake gonna keep befriending and trusting these ****** till he wake up and his crib empty one day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom