**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I heard he get 20k a show. Seeing he on tour with thug now I'm 90% sure he bought a condo next door to no plug since he kept talking bout that man condo and follow him like he some type of king.

When someone has this level of homophobia, it's suspect to me..
That's homophobia? 
eek.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if him and thug dropped setting, them ****** in the studio together at least twice a week

I've never been homophobic dude. I've grown up around many gay people. Male and female alike so, what the hell are you getting at?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Talk what you know, Mr. Misinformed
Lol aiight fair enough, you don't have to pull the "I got a gay friend" card..I'm just saying, whatever it may be, pride or what..It's stupid and you are a damn lie if you say you wouldnt take a Ferarri another dude bought you homie
laugh.gif

Black Beatles remix with the camel? Plz lord no. Hopefully they all just showing their admiration and respect to the goat and not working with him.

Last edited:
Pretty sure that Ferrari drake bought 21 savage is an incentive to something music/contract related. Universities gift athletes theyre recruiting whips all the time(even though its illegal now)

Pretty sure that Ferrari drake bought 21 savage is an incentive to something music/contract related. Universities gift athletes theyre recruiting whips all the time(even though its illegal now)
So 21 signed to be apart of the tent or ovo protection [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Cant believe some of yall are fronting on Jay z lol. Hes the greatest rap artist of all time. Bars and flow for days, responsible for the careers of some of the best producers ever(neptunes, kanye, just blaze), countless hits, certified in the streets, loyal to his people(refused to work with drake because one of his artists is beefing w/ drake), been famous for 2 decades and has never looked like a sucker(super hard to do) married a top notch chick whos even richer than he is. Worked with everbody from pharrell to linkin park to coldplay.

I just dont get the jay hate? Is it because hes so rich?

So 21 signed to be apart of the tent or ovo protection [emoji]129300[/emoji]

It could be a lot of things. Many companies use drake as an ambassador. Apple, jordan brand, coca cola, the toronto raptors ect. Doubt drake even paid for the car.

Last edited:
Cant believe some of yall are fronting on Jay z lol. Hes the greatest rap artist of all time. Bars and flow for days, responsible for the careers of some of the best producers ever(neptunes, kanye, just blaze), countless hits, certified in the streets, loyal to his people(refused to work with drake because one of his artists is beefing w/ drake), been famous for 2 decades and has never looked like a sucker(super hard to do) married a top notch chick whos even richer than he is. Worked with everbody from pharrell to linkin park to coldplay.

It's because outside a verse here and there he been garbage for a while.

This hov argument ain't even worth doing on this website no more. the verdict is never gonna change. According to some on this website Jay ain't have a hot project in YEARS :lol:... but insert trap artist here has been droppin classic tapes.

There's clearly just a HUGE difference in taste if someone is looking forward to several tapes from one dimensional trap rappers, and in the next breath tells you they don't wanna hear a verse from Jay-Z. I see **** like this on the internet all the time, and thankfully i realize that once again these ideas exist iin very SMALL pockets. So it balances out.

Hell nawl.

b3dfb093_jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Trap rap #1 hater is alive and well. Speaking of trap rap that ***** need to stop doing his best impression of it. He's the goat, he don't gotta try to be the new ******. I don't mind a camel verse here n there but if he plans on dropping a MCHG type album, he can keep that.

Back
Top Bottom