**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

This ***** does one song with future and now he's doing trap rap impersonations :lol:

MCHG was a great album by today's standards & average when based against his own work. I'll gladly take another Hov project soon.

This hov argument ain't even worth doing on this website no more. the verdict is never gonna change. According to some on this website Jay ain't have a hot project in YEARS :lol:... but insert trap artist here has been droppin classic tapes.

There's clearly just a HUGE difference in taste if someone is looking forward to several tapes from one dimensional trap rappers, and in the next breath tells you they don't wanna hear a verse from Jay-Z. I see **** like this on the internet all the time, and thankfully i realize that once again these ideas exist iin very SMALL pockets. So it balances out.

I don't know what's good anymore when garbage with no substance or lyricism is praised as being good

Cant believe some of yall are fronting on Jay z lol. Hes the greatest rap artist of all time. Bars and flow for days, responsible for the careers of some of the best producers ever(neptunes, kanye, just blaze), countless hits, certified in the streets, loyal to his people(refused to work with drake because one of his artists is beefing w/ drake), been famous for 2 decades and has never looked like a sucker(super hard to do) married a top notch chick whos even richer than he is. Worked with everbody from pharrell to linkin park to coldplay.

I just dont get the jay hate? Is it because hes so rich?

Is it be cause he's rich :rofl: :rofl:

By today's standards MCHG was weak as hell.

I'm all the way cool on Euro Hov.

Last edited:
By today's standards MCHG was weak as hell.

I'm all the way cool on Euro Hov.

By today's standards ??? :lol:
Euro HOV was only on like two songs.

Holy grail, oceans, part 2, crown are songs where his verses actually mean something. That doesn't even exist in today's standards :lol:

Last edited:
MCHG was a watered down album with some substance, I didn't care for it but appreciated some tracks.

That said, he's been killing features this year. Drug Dealers Anonymous/I Got The Keys Hov >

MCHG is like MJ going to th wizards. Some flashes of old brilliance but overal not the way his legacy should be judged by.

Jay and trap just doesn't add up though. look at what ATCQ just did. They made a new album that's bangs and its 100% them no attempts at trying to remain relevant. They're legends relevance is a non factor when you have die hard fans.

Last edited:
Fwmukigi, crown, heaven, beach is better and the rest was a frisbee.

Jay-Z needs to mumble more

MCHG is like MJ going to th wizards. Some flashes of old brilliance but overal not the way his legacy should be judged by.

Jay and trap just doesn't add up though. look at what ATCQ just did. They made a new album that's bangs and its 100% them no attempts at trying to remain relevant. They're legends relevance is a non factor when you have die hard fans.

and if Jay-Z did that you dudes would be complaining :lol:

Last edited:

Actually he's at his best when it comes to the drug dealing trap talk. It's no coincidence his last great project was one where he was in the mind of a drug dealer (American gangster). Just listen to drug dealers anonymous and the way he floated, you can tell deep down that **** still excites him and gets him amped up. That's why his best features are always with jeezy and Rick Ross :lol:

By today's standards ??? :lol:
Euro HOV was only on like two songs.

Holy grail, oceans, part 2, crown are songs where his verses actually mean something. That doesn't even exist in today's standards :lol:

Dawg, these boys be exposing themselves left and right :rofl:

Joint was super watered down. And yes by "today's standards". And when I say that I'm not talking about no damn Yachty or Uzi type **** either.

_'s with bars and substance didn't just drop off the face of the planet when trap was born.

Edit: If mainstream radio type **** is how y'all judging the rap standard of today let me go ahead and excuse myself from this discussion :rolleyes

Last edited:
When it comes to discussions like this i'm always confused, because the complaint i usually here about jay revolve around lyrics and substance...... yet i will usually see the same people praising **** that lack infinitely worse in those categories. This is why hiphop needs to separate into different Genre's.

new rapper could say "i don't rock tom ford i pop molly's" thread full of :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Hov says "I don't pop molly's i rock tom ford" and it's the trashest thing in rap. If we are gonna judge artist by different standards then it should be completely different Genre's.

bcuz i'm in agreeance that "Tom ford" is trash, but compared to a lot of the **** i see people praising it's reasonable doubt status.

Joint was super watered down. And yes by "today's standards". And when I say that I'm not talking about no damn Yachty or Uzi type **** either.

_'s with bars and substance didn't just drop off the face of the planet when trap was born.

Edit: If mainstream radio type **** is how y'all judging the rap standard of today let me go ahead and excuse myself from this discussion :rolleyes

Fire off then bruh :lol:

So, you listening to Ab Soul, Freddie Gibbs, Skyzoo, J. Cole, Dave East, Herb/Bibby, Schoolboy Q, Joey Badass, Mick Jenkins, etc. etc?

We not even talking about radio or mainstream :lol:

The scapegoat for every discussion is "radio". Most of us are well aware of other guys, being that the majority of us don't even f_ with the radio. Stop crying bruh

I thought we've been come to the conclusion hip hop was broken down to sub genres. Lil uzi and Jay z aren't in the same lane, not close. The ***** that made the blueprint made Tom Ford :x hurts to even think about. Jay still shows flashes here and there but I just want him far away from trap beats.

Fire off then bruh :lol:

So, you listening to Ab Soul, Freddie Gibbs, Skyzoo, J. Cole, Dave East, Herb/Bibby, Schoolboy Q, Joey Badass, Mick Jenkins, etc. etc?

We not even talking about radio or mainstream :lol:

The scapegoat for every discussion is "radio". Most of us are well aware of other guys, being that the majority of us don't even f_ with the radio. Stop crying bruh

I just chuckle to myself, because when I look at dudes favorite albums and then when they say _____ is garbage or wack. It just doesn't add up.

People need to instead say I didn't like that project or I liked the beats or that mood on that project. The term wack needs to be eliminated by some dudes vocabularies.

Back
Top Bottom