**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I listen to everything, but I can also differentiate skills from trash that bangs.

Surprisingly my fav song right now is from lil Uzi vert :smh:

Last edited:
You'd be lying if you say you don't play certain music to set the tone/mood when girls are around

Last edited by a moderator:
Hip Hop elitists make me sick. Like what do y'all Ns listen to at parties or get togethers :lol:

Ummm Gucci meek mills drake jeezy future chief keef young thug 21 savage lil boat rae sremmurd young dolph..and I am definitely a hip hop elitist..

I was calling songs in on 'The Box' before jay z even became famous

Ummm Gucci meek mills drake jeezy future chief keef young thug 21 savage lil boat rae sremmurd young dolph..and I am definitely a hip hop elitist..

I was calling songs in on 'The Box' before jay z even became famous
We called in juvenile huh every day all day for like a month back in like 3rd grade :lol:

I once called into the radio and requested Domino - Ghetto Jam.

I'm a hip hop elitist 

Last edited:
Just finished listening to this tape. It's iight. Meek switched up his style a bit on this tape. This man really singing on that track with Nick'. All that gun n' tough talk, this man on this song singing his heart out. :lol:

Nah but this tape isn't replay worthy. I came in thinking it was gonna be fire and it's not. It's just iiiight. All the push backs and delays had me thinking this was gonna be special, though.

Only track I may listen to again is "Shine".

once again trash is trash... If i don't wanna hear the **** from hov i don't wanna here it from a 18 yr old. point blank.

I'm not gonna change standards and listen to artist that i come into already thinking "this ****** trash". ****** is making excuses for willingly promoting sub par ****.

"Look at what wayne did in the past, he had so much talent the **** he putting out now is mediocre!" instead of holding A new artist to a standard of quality........" i'm gonna listen to thug who ceiling is a mediocre version of Wayne.. this ***** the hottest in rap" what type of clown cake logic is that.

****** slander legends for making music that is still on par or better than the music their currently hyping & don't see the issue with that.

Is Tom Ford on par with Hot *****?

Lyrics wise yes...... Everything else about Hott ***** makes it a better song....... however you will never have me saying **** like Bobby>>> Jay-Z in 2016. Or never have me in here saying dumb **** like I don't wanna hear a Jay project now but i'm eagerly awaiting this new GS9 project.

I like Hott ***** as a song (and personally ya'll ****** have just thrown this on me, because never once have i advocated that to be some game changer, **** is like the 3rd/4th best song on that tape" however i know that there's levels to this.

Your also not gonna hear me say Tom ford is trash lyrically & then go on to throw Fire emoji's after every basic *** bar from said average rapper. Hence Wayne being called trash all up & down this board, but praise being thrown to a ***** who wouldn't be rapping w/o wayne.... in 2016 still doesn't rap as well as wayne... and yet somehow the **** he says is demanding of multiple quote's.

To keep it a buck ****** is just shining up **** and hyping anything new, hence why there's a new flock of hot trap ****** every year & outside of Jeezy, Gucci, Future(and i VIVIDLY remember ****** saying he was done) & maybe 2Chainz fan fare never stays consistent for any of these ****** because ya'll just hype things to hype it and eventually realize it was Mid.

Lyrics wise yes...... Everything else about Hott ***** makes it a better song....... however you will never have me saying **** like Bobby>>> Jay-Z in 2016. Or never have me in here saying dumb **** like I don't wanna hear a Jay project now but i'm eagerly awaiting this new GS9 project.

I like Hott ***** as a song (and personally ya'll ****** have just thrown this on me, because never once have i advocated that to be some game changer, **** is like the 3rd/4th best song on that tape" however i know that there's levels to this.

Your also not gonna hear me say Tom ford is trash lyrically & then go on to throw Fire emoji's after every basic *** bar from said average rapper. Hence Wayne being called trash all up & down this board, but praise being thrown to a ***** who wouldn't be rapping w/o wayne.... in 2016 still doesn't rap as well as wayne... and yet somehow the **** he says is demanding of multiple quote's.

To keep it a buck ****** is just shining up **** and hyping anything new, hence why there's a new flock of hot trap ****** every year & outside of Jeezy, Gucci, Future(and i VIVIDLY remember ****** saying he was done) & maybe 2Chainz fan fare never stays consistent for any of these ****** because ya'll just hype things to hype it and eventually realize it was Mid.
No one is going to Lil Uzi Vert for lyrics

They wanna hear some catchy get fly get money **** ******* ****

They go to Hov expecting lyrics...age has nothing to do with it...I have different expectations for a Chance project and an Uzi project

Again...the same concept with anything in life...you don't go into Burger King or McDonalds expecting Five Star Dining Experience and vice versa you expect a certain standard if you're going to a restaurant that regards itself as fine dining.

They go to Hov expecting lyrics...age has nothing to do with it...I have different expectations for a Chance project and an Uzi project

Again...the same concept with anything in life...you don't go into Burger King or McDonalds expecting Five Star Dining Experience and vice versa you expect a certain standard if you're going to a restaurant that regards itself as fine dining.

True

I love this song, but if HOV made it I would be like wtf

Is Tom Ford on par with Hot *****?

The lyrics on Hot _ are trash, we all know this, but that's not why ****** like the song, so why aren't you holding Bobby to the same standard that you would hold to somebody else?

You're literally changing the standards when you admit that this particular song is better than Tom Ford even tho the lyrics are WAY worse, no substance etc. Yet, in the same breath will criticize other rappers for slacking in "craft and artistry"?

It can't be both ways bro. We all know lyrics aren't the end all be all when it comes to making a good song but for some reason it's only cool when it's a rapper _'s like themselves. When it's somebody you don't like they need to step their bars up, come with some substance, etc

From what I've seen I don't think anybody in here said anything about Jay or Tom Ford being trash lyrically although there are some weak *** lyrics on the song.

As for the last statement, there's a flock of hot new artists in EVERY genre EVERY year. Some stay some go. This isn't exclusive to trap or hip hop in general so idk where you're even getting at with that.

Statistically, how many people on the yearly XXL freshman cover end up getting to the next level?

AND that's all fine until someone tells me that this watered down version of catchy fly **** is fire and then want to critique and bash someone else who is making the same kind of records (better in a lot of cases).

Ya'll are using EXTREME's in saying Jay & Uzi.

Wayne & thug is a perfect example. Wayne ain't been SPITTIN for atleast 6 years, with that said he still makes good songs, says notable things and makes catchy music. I see people BURRY him for some of the **** he says & praise another for doing things very similar. Forget what wayne has done in the past... his new content is clearly not as good, but if your gonna say Wayne's unlistenable & then tell me in the very next breathe Thugga been killing **** lately....... it sound ridiculous.

Kanye another example, people bashed the **** out of life of Pablo for it not being lyrical enough, yet will then go and listen to a bunch of ****** that can barely finish a sentence.

If you don't care for lyrics in rap that's fine but don't bash one artist for not doing it and praise another for the exact same thing.

if dudes wanna promote trash fine, just give the disclaimer that your rating this in trash standards and stop putting cats amongst discussions of those with talent. There has always been trash in hiphop, however now is the only time where a ***** is allowed to bring up flash in the pan rap amongst the real

Back
Top Bottom