**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I actually don't see the irony

Wasn't game upset of being accused of something he had nothing to do with?

In this situation game actually has surveillance footage of the dude doing it and wants to find him.

Last edited:
sean kingston was bottled and robbed by dudes that were with game......?
how did game have nothing to do with it?

sean kingston was bottled and robbed by dudes that were with game......?
how did game have nothing to do with it?

Thanks for the clarification, if game had something to do with it then it is the same

Your boy still took the L though, that's three in a row

Last edited:
nobody thinks that except 30 year old dudes lol
if cassidy demolished meek then people would still be talking about it
yet cassidy is super irrelevant
cassidy is garbage
while meek is one of the biggest rappers out right now

What the hell is this, so it a popularity contest and the songs don't matter?

the internet has an obsession with giving meek a L in every situation

Yeah I've noticed this

Is this what happens post beefing w/ Drake? :lol: :smh:

I'm personally not the biggest Meek fan, I **** with more of his music now than I did a couple years ago but damn....some of y'all _'s are honestly weird as hell :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I've noticed this

I'm personally not the biggest Meek fan, I **** with more of his music now than I did a couple years ago but damn....some of y'all _'s are honestly weird as hell :lol:

The game and Drake circle jerk is sickening as well

the internet has an obsession with giving meek a L in every situation

Yeah I've noticed this

A lot of internet users have that heard mentality where they feel like they need to say what everyone else is saying in order to fit in or feel accepted.

Usernames should come with a resume so I know who im talking to.

What game circle jerk are you guys seeing????
Damn near every person in the music forum said game was lame, and clown. None of that takes away from the fact that he destroyed meek on wax

The circle jerk between them two papi. Ol best buddy *** dudes because we have a common "enemy"

How can Game claim he real but he all on Drake nuts

Man ...

If any of you dudes can honestly say GAME diss joint is not hard. Then you should reevaluate your knowledge on this matter.

I'm not sure if people are obsessed with handing Meek an L when the L's he takes are mostly through his own doing

Man ...

If any of you dudes can honestly say GAME diss joint is not hard. Then you should reevaluate your knowledge on this matter.

Game is built for this diss record ****, I'm not sure if anyone has a better collection of disses, ever.

Last edited:
nobody thinks that except 30 year old dudes lol
if cassidy demolished meek then people would still be talking about it
yet cassidy is super irrelevant
cassidy is garbage
while meek is one of the biggest rappers out right now

Cassidy is garbage?

the internet has an obsession with giving meek a L in every situation so now he won't be able to see that

I agree with this. It's disturbing because of how feminine it is. Dudes are acting scorned. Drake fans legit hate Meek. I didn't see this with Biggie and Tupac or Nas and Jay. If your boy won, why are you still dwelling on it and concentrating on Meek so much?

It's dumb in both directions in this beef. Game calling Meek a rat is equally as wack.

Waaaayyy too much gossip at this point. **** ain't even entertaining. :lol:

Back to the diss tracks...

This whole beef is corny to me

****** just be throwing allegations with no proof but hearsay. Exactly how we got to this whole "beef"

The term rat is used too freely. So someone rats on you and you do instagram post about it?

What game circle jerk are you guys seeing????
Damn near every person in the music forum said game was lame, and clown. None of that takes away from the fact that he destroyed meek on wax

I wouldn't say he destroyed him.

I'm not sure if people are obsessed with handing Meek an L when the L's he takes are mostly through his own doing

I'm still waiting for an L that's bigger than getting peed on, smacked by Puff and not writing your own lyrics.

It's subconscious behavior, Drake fans know that those are far worse so they're still waiting for that gotcha moment with Meek.

Drake has taken many Ls hell he very nature is a L, but so has Meek and the topic at hand is the L Game handed Meek.

Drake getting peed on is the #1 L a rapper took in recent memory
Might be ever, unless somebody hiding getting ******* on. U know it's bad how everyone tried to keep it top secret then when asked they can't even lie with a straight face.

Meek is just corny and does lame and stupid stuff

but L's, beside L in the rap dictionary should be Young Berg, Soulja Boy, Sean Kingston and Drake

Back
Top Bottom